• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reviews of MT5 forum & Instaforex in 2017

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,644 Posts

Default Reviews of MT5 forum & Instaforex in 2017

Hello Everyone,
      It has been a great journey with you all. As i already mentioned that 2017 is my lucky year in Forex trading. I have earned a lot and learned many things throughout that year. Everyday i am trying to learn something new in Forex.

Online businesses seems a nightmare for my country's people. Because most of the people think that online businesses are unreal. I also lost many dollars in online businesses like as Dolancer and vision ad world. It makes people afraid of entering in online businesses.

During 2017 i have received 547.81$ profit from my trading. I made this withdraw in 2017. I have attached this image for your kind consideration. If you really want to earn from the online business then you should join in MT5 forum and Instaforex. I have earned this amount without any single dollar deposits. There has always a complaint about MT5 forum and Instaforex that they block people while withdrawing. I think this statement will answer this criticim about MT5 forum and Instaforex. If you use these accounts honestly then they will never block you i swear. MT5 forum moderators are so much friendly and helpful.

If you have any confusion then you can send me a private message or visitor message, i will try to answer all.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Love to stay with you guys.
      Keep me in your prayer.
      Regards.
      Attached Images  
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-28-2018), cambiste (01-16-2018), dzin4aans (01-15-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,623 Times in 5,119 Posts

2017 has been a very great year for you mate and I am very happy! That is big amount of withdrawals there and I think you have done it all in a consistent way so it is even more exciting! As your capital grows, you can hope to do more withdrawals in 2018 and actually top that number with ease

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-28-2018), cambiste (01-16-2018), Interlock (01-16-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You started trading with mt5 forum bonus, which means you didn't use your own funds to start your career. I think you made a good amount from bonus account without any investment, now I suggest you to reinvest some of your profits in trading to increase your lot size. That's encouraging mate

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-28-2018), Interlock (01-16-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

2017 has been a very great year for you mate and I am very happy! That is big amount of withdrawals there and I think you have done it all in a consistent way so it is even more exciting! As your capital grows, you can hope to do more withdrawals in 2018 and actually top that number with ease
      Thanks for wishing mate.
      2018 start with bad way. The margin call is knocking at the door with 537$ capital due to my own mistake. I have opened another thread about this issue.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12688481
      Hope i won't make the same mistake again. I am learning every day.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), azmassi (01-28-2018), cambiste (01-26-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So, your total balance in your bonus trading accounts is $537
      Then your withdrawal total is $547
      Wow, you have made 100% profit in a years.
      Oh mate, so sad, you only set take profit in each order without set stop loss.
      For me 100% profit is really hard! You need to discipline to set stop loss in each order you have, from now off course.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

azmassi (01-28-2018), Interlock (01-16-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

So, your total balance in your bonus trading accounts is $537
      Then your withdrawal total is $547
      Wow, you have made 100% profit in a years.
      Oh mate, so sad, you only set take profit in each order without set stop loss.
      For me 100% profit is really hard! You need to discipline to set stop loss in each order you have, from now off course.
      My last year performance was outstanding. 2018 start with a big floating loss. Some mistake can easily destroy your account. Every step is dangerous. So you should think before you do something in Forex trading.
      Let's see how the market treats with me.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

azmassi (01-28-2018), cambiste (01-26-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      My last year performance was outstanding. 2018 start with a big floating loss. Some mistake can easily destroy your account. Every step is dangerous. So you should think before you do something in Forex trading.
      Let's see how the market treats with me.
      sorry to hear that but I believe that you can recover your loss and this bad experience will help you to learn many things. don't worry mate , soon we'll get our bonus of January good luck

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (01-28-2018), Interlock (01-28-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

sorry to hear that but I believe that you can recover your loss and this bad experience will help you to learn many things. don't worry mate , soon we'll get our bonus of January good luck
      Thanks for wishing mate.
      I think new year's bonus could bring good luck for me. In this running month, i have already received 60$ withdraw. I hope i could manage 1000$ profit in this year of 2018.

Hope for the best.

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,673 Times in 4,511 Posts

I think new year's bonus could bring good luck for me. In this running month, i have already received 60$ withdraw. I hope i could manage 1000$ profit in this year of 2018.
      I believe that you can get much more than 1000 dollar this year, really you can do it mate. with only your bonus you can earn much, if you reinvest your profits you'll surely get much more I' wish you good luck man

18. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Interlock (01-29-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Thanks for wishing mate.

Hope for the best.
      you're welcome, congrats for your profits
      good luck

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Interlock (01-29-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast