• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Benefits of Using Stop Loss

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,644 Posts

Default The Ultimate Benefits of Using Stop Loss

Hi Everyone,
      How are you, all?
      I am going to share my own experience of trading today. The ultimate benefits of using the stop loss. A simple mistake can destroy your account in Forex trading. It doesnít matter that how much capital you have. You just need a strong and effective trading plan. Both TP and SL are very important to ensure a good profit or calculated loss. Forex market is a very risky market so we shouldnít open any trade without putting SL point.

I have 537$ capital. I have opened 2$ lot size trading without using any stop loss. I actually tried to close these trades with a small profit. Another mistake is that I opened too much trade in the same pair. I should havenít done it. We should not open multi-trade in the same pair without putting the stop loss. Because itís a market not a pendulum. When a high impact news publish it remains in the same trends for a week.

My faults are too many in these trades. Multiple trades, high lot size and most importantly not using stop loss. Itís really painful. I suggest everyone, please try to avoid facing such horrible situation.

It seems like driving without break. An accident is just a matter of time. Stop loss in trading is as like as break in the car.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Please keep me in your prayer. Stay safe.
      Regards.
      Attached Images    
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-16-2018), cambiste (01-20-2018), normarster (01-15-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018), Warren Bafett (02-15-2018)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, i prefer blow my trading accounts, loss $500 than pay the cost to fix that car!

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

cambiste (01-20-2018), Interlock (01-16-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

In my opinion, i prefer blow my trading accounts, loss $500 than pay the cost to fix that car!
      It is not possible to close those trades with this condition. Actually it is far better than getting margin call than recovering 500$ loss. My car is just waiting for a smash. It's a bad feelings mate.
      Please never open any trade with using the stop loss.
      Hope for the best.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

cambiste (01-20-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have 537$ capital. I have opened 2$ lot size trading without using any stop loss. I actually tried to close these trades with a small profit. Another mistake is that I opened too much trade in the same pair. I should havenít done it. We should not open multi-trade in the same pair without putting the stop loss. Because itís a market not a pendulum. When a high impact news publish it remains in the same trends for a week.
      This is something many do. The real mistake I believe is entering with a high lot size. That automatically means that you aren't willing to accept any losses and if there are losses, you are likely to get a margin call, unless you are a professional scalper.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to time void for this useful post.

cambiste (01-20-2018), Interlock (01-17-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

This is something many do. The real mistake I believe is entering with a high lot size. That automatically means that you aren't willing to accept any losses and if there are losses, you are likely to get a margin call, unless you are a professional scalper.
      Yeah, high lot size is a good point. But the most important fact is that i opened these trades without any proper plan. I was entered only for scalping. But due to not using stop loss bring me market out.

Using stop loss is a must need things. So be careful of using SL and TP.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 462 Posts

i think that is big loss for you unfortunately. but it is good example for me stop loss is important tool for my trading and i always use it to avoid any loss that is beyond i can afford. i think this is good inspiration to trader who new to this market like i am and i can learn from it. thank you

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

cambiste (01-20-2018), Interlock (01-18-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i think that is big loss for you unfortunately. but it is good example for me stop loss is important tool for my trading and i always use it to avoid any loss that is beyond i can afford. i think this is good inspiration to trader who new to this market like i am and i can learn from it. thank you
      That was my target for sharing such bad experience. Most of the trader avoid sharing such bad experience. They only share their profitable trades as well as withdraw amounts. It is not encouraging for the newbie because they will not care about their trade if they don't know what is the dangerous part of Forex trading. Stop loss is essential to survive in the market or you will be stopped out as like me.

Wish you all the best mate.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      That was my target for sharing such bad experience. Most of the trader avoid sharing such bad experience. They only share their profitable trades as well as withdraw amounts. It is not encouraging for the newbie because they will not care about their trade if they don't know what is the dangerous part of Forex trading. Stop loss is essential to survive in the market or you will be stopped out as like me.

Wish you all the best mate.
      Sorry to see your big loss. You used $2 lot in such a small account. You could have survive if you used a much lower lot size. Thanks for showing and sharing your mistakes, I learned a valuable lesson from your downfall. Hope you also learned from it. Next time trade carefully and trade with small lot size so that you can protect your account from margin call even with out using stop loss.

Why you did not closed all your negative floating trades when it fall down to $250? You could have start from there...
      No Guts No Glory!

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,164 Times in 4,537 Posts

The lot size for each trades are actually on the medium risk size, the problem is the accumulated risk is high and you know it too. Another problem I noticed is you let the losses run without managing them. Multiple trades are okay but you need to know to manage them. Different pairs require different analysis and they don't correlate with each other in terms of exact price movement and so on, so you need to know which trades to close and which to let run.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

cambiste (01-20-2018), Interlock (01-18-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      How are you, all?
      I am going to share my own experience of trading today. The ultimate benefits of using the stop loss. A simple mistake can destroy your account in Forex trading. It doesnít matter that how much capital you have. You just need a strong and effective trading plan. Both TP and SL are very important to ensure a good profit or calculated loss. Forex market is a very risky market so we shouldnít open any trade without putting SL point.

My faults are too many in these trades. Multiple trades, high lot size and most importantly not using stop loss. Itís really painful. I suggest everyone, please try to avoid facing such horrible situation.

It seems like driving without break. An accident is just a matter of time. Stop loss in trading is as like as break in the car.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Please keep me in your prayer. Stay safe.
      Regards.
      If its 2 instaforex lot it's fine cuz you can handle the situation with a stop loss, but If it's 2 standard lots which means you risked your entire account for only 25 pips, that's not acceptable at all and in this situation no stop loss can save your account.
      Anyway, don't give up, try to learn from you mistakes and never repeat them.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Interlock (01-20-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast