• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Ultimate Benefits of Using Stop Loss

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,611 Times in 7,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      It seems like driving without break. An accident is just a matter of time. Stop loss in trading is as like as break in the car.
      I feel so sad to see your trading loss around $500, for me that is counted big bonus.
      Yeah i agree with your opinion, it is horrible to driving without brakes.
      No matter how much pips or dollar your target in each order do not forgot to set stop loss in each order.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      How are you, all?
      I am going to share my own experience of trading today. The ultimate benefits of using the stop loss. A simple mistake can destroy your account in Forex trading. It doesn’t matter that how much capital you have. You just need a strong and effective trading plan. Both TP and SL are very important to ensure a good profit or calculated loss. Forex market is a very risky market so we shouldn’t open any trade without putting SL point.

I have 537$ capital. I have opened 2$ lot size trading without using any stop loss. I actually tried to close these trades with a small profit. Another mistake is that I opened too much trade in the same pair. I should haven’t done it. We should not open multi-trade in the same pair without putting the stop loss. Because it’s a market not a pendulum. When a high impact news publish it remains in the same trends for a week.

My faults are too many in these trades. Multiple trades, high lot size and most importantly not using stop loss. It’s really painful. I suggest everyone, please try to avoid facing such horrible situation.

It seems like driving without break. An accident is just a matter of time. Stop loss in trading is as like as break in the car.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Please keep me in your prayer. Stay safe.
      Regards.
      Many blow up their accounts because of big lot trading and much worst with out stop loss in place. If you don't like using stop loss in your trades make sure you only trade with small lot size and you should know when to cut your loss. There are many alternatives of managing the risk in your trading, just find out what is well suited for your trading personality.
      No Guts No Glory!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

everyday members complain about their loss in the forex trading market , but knowing that there is a system that can help you to put a limitations to your deals which is stop loss in a certain amount that works automatically , can help to put an end or at least ease the suffer a bit . so i highly recommend this tool because it offers certain mechanisms that can shortcut the ways and efforts .

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3