• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Benefits of Using Stop Loss

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,618 Times in 1,123 Posts

Anyway, don't give up, try to learn from you mistakes and never repeat them.
      That's the spirit mate.
      We shouldn't repeat the same mistake again and again. But i take a good lesson about using stop loss. I will never open any trade without putting stop loss. Take profit doesn't matter but stop loss is a must needed things.

Thanks.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

azmassi (01-24-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,476 Times in 4,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      How are you, all?
      I am going to share my own experience of trading today. The ultimate benefits of using the stop loss. A simple mistake can destroy your account in Forex trading. It doesnít matter that how much capital you have. You just need a strong and effective trading plan. Both TP and SL are very important to ensure a good profit or calculated loss. Forex market is a very risky market so we shouldnít open any trade without putting SL point.

I have 537$ capital. I have opened 2$ lot size trading without using any stop loss. I actually tried to close these trades with a small profit. Another mistake is that I opened too much trade in the same pair. I should havenít done it. We should not open multi-trade in the same pair without putting the stop loss. Because itís a market not a pendulum. When a high impact news publish it remains in the same trends for a week.

My faults are too many in these trades. Multiple trades, high lot size and most importantly not using stop loss. Itís really painful. I suggest everyone, please try to avoid facing such horrible situation.

It seems like driving without break. An accident is just a matter of time. Stop loss in trading is as like as break in the car.

Thanks to all of my respected moderators and forum members.
      Please keep me in your prayer. Stay safe.
      Regards.
      That happens to everyone dear interlock, so don't be sad for it. What's good in mt5 is that every month you've a new chance to get a starting capital.
      Try to learn something from your mistake and believe me you'll soon recover your loss and make good profit. Good luck mate , you can do it.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Interlock (01-24-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

riaziq is an unknown quantity at this point riaziq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

by using stop loss limit in our trading we can save our investment to become zero that if market goes verses our trading plan then we have to limit our losses that it become save for us to make our money to become zero at once and then we can have another chance if we use stop loss in our trading.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to riaziq for this useful post.

azmassi (01-26-2018), Interlock (01-24-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

That happens to everyone dear interlock, so don't be sad for it. What's good in mt5 is that every month you've a new chance to get a starting capital.
      Try to learn something from your mistake and believe me you'll soon recover your loss and make good profit. Good luck mate , you can do it.
      I am waiting for the next month's bonus amount. It's a great lesson for everyone. We shouldn't open any trade without putting stop loss point. Otherwise, we can face same sort of problem once again.

Hopefully, everyone will understand the benefits of using stop loss.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

azmassi (01-26-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks

I am waiting for the next month's bonus amount. It's a great lesson for everyone. We shouldn't open any trade without putting stop loss point. Otherwise, we can face same sort of problem once again.

Hopefully, everyone will understand the benefits of using stop loss.
      right mate, i'm sure today many traders regretted not using stop loss. forex is very risky so any news can have a big impact on the course, in such situations stop loss is vital.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (01-26-2018), Interlock (01-28-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      right mate, i'm sure today many traders regretted not using stop loss. forex is very risky so any news can have a big impact on the course, in such situations stop loss is vital.
      yeah, one word from trump could reverse the trend of usdx. I had a long position on eurusd but thanks to sl I was saved and my loss was small. So yes, sl is the most important tool in trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Interlock (01-28-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

yeah, one word from trump could reverse the trend of usdx. I had a long position on eurusd but thanks to sl I was saved and my loss was small. So yes, sl is the most important tool in trading.
      A small loss is far better than long time hanging on the market. Suppose if you keep your trade on EUR/USD then you will face huge pressure as well as could face margin call like me. That's why we should not avoid stop loss.

Hope for the best mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-30-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,900 Times in 728 Posts

A small loss is far better than long time hanging on the market. Suppose if you keep your trade on EUR/USD then you will face huge pressure as well as could face margin call like me. That's why we should not avoid stop loss.

Hope for the best mate.
      Yes we should not hang on too long in our losses, This is obviously going to make us make mistakes and cost us a lot of Money in Losses. A Forex trader should learn to let go and then look for future trade opportunities that they can also make Money from.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

azmassi (02-06-2018), Interlock (01-30-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nikoly is on a distinguished road Nikoly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my own experience, I can say that Stop Loss is not always worth using. There are some situations when it's difficult to analyze the market volatility, in such cases, it's better not to trade at all.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikoly For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-06-2018)

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoly View Post
      According to my own experience, I can say that Stop Loss is not always worth using. There are some situations when it's difficult to analyze the market volatility, in such cases, it's better not to trade at all.
      It's better not to trade at all than to trade without SL, especially in highly volatile market. When the market is very volatile, there's opportunity to make much money in a very short period of time, and many traders don't want to miss such an opportunity, that's why we've to put SL at the right level, and of course the most important things here are money management and risk management!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast