• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Extreme Money Management

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,632 Times in 2,772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      so true. lack of experience and bad money management that is one of the reasons why traders always lose their money in Forex. but other than that many traders are lazy now. they never discipline to make journals, let alone they never evaluate their mistakes. if the trader is diligent, then he will make a journal and trading map before making an entry. then if they are loss then they will evaluate the point of the error to be able to they solve the problem
      yes inexperience and lack of a good money management is the most obvious reason why trader seems to be loosing lot of money in the Forex trading market, and yes there are always going to be other reasons, and reason like inability to control our emotions in the market, and this is absolutely very important because if we cant control our emotions then becoming successful will be a difficult task

2. Lamboghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      yes inexperience and lack of a good money management is the most obvious reason why trader seems to be loosing lot of money in the Forex trading market, and yes there are always going to be other reasons, and reason like inability to control our emotions in the market, and this is absolutely very important because if we cant control our emotions then becoming successful will be a difficult task
      We all have a thirst for money but in beginning we should just replace this thirst with that for learning money management. Learning gives us the knowledge, but we should be smart enough to use our knowledge smartly while trading. With experience we gain more confidence because our knowledge increase and with it, our grip on trading will also increase. If we can make it necessary to learn am sure we will have what it takes to trade in a profitable way. We must have the desire to learn this business and put proper effort to ensure that we develop a great strategy that will help us succeed .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rahulchouhan will become famous soon enough Rahulchouhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      We can not do without proper money management in this market no matter how good your trading strategy is if you do not have good knowledge on the proper use of money management you will fail definitely it will just be a matter of time,as we learn and develop our trading strategies we must also learn how to protect our funds too,if not we will just end up having margin calls now and then.
      People always do trading like a lottery bumper. They even knows the result but they hide it while doing it only because of assumption only, which can not exists if anyone wants to get real success. They must have to follow some compulsory steps like they must have a good capital to start positions. Have to manage their capital accordingly, margin level, short terms and long term goals and last but not least, have to manage theirselves according with the beahaviour of market,. So dont put any step in a hurry.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      i think you mean the lot is $0.10 not $0.01, because one cent will give you 20 cents if your take profits target is 20 pips, but if your pip is equal to 10 cents so the profits will be $2 as you wish and in this case you expose your account to risk because your account need only loss of 100 pips to get margin call and so there is no money management in your trading and this is risky trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Extreme money management is not favorable to some because it requires very small risk, like using smallest lot size possible. When we talk about managing your money well specially if it's a small account then it will take a long time to grow, you have to do it the proper way or else you blow that small account easily.
      No Guts No Glory!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't really see the rationality behind this trading plan because it is not in compatibility with the norms of money management, and using this trading plan is like a diver diving headlong to a rocky landing.

But, why increase the lots on daily basis? How are you sure the real trading will come out as planned in this trading plan? Have you bother to have this trading plan tested in a demo account and verify the results?

A proper trading plan with a well-tested trading strategy which will bring a consistent profit should be used instead of this plan.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Choi sifu is on a distinguished road Choi sifu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Welcome Rbinmelodic to the trading Journal section and I think money management more important part in Forex business because good money management can protect our account and bring success too. Hope you shear your experience, analysis and good money management system for us. Best of luck. Thank you.
      I think money management should be tailored according to the trading strategy that we use and also according to our psychology.
      If you are not prepared then you will lose money, but most importantly you must have a good trading skills/strategy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9