• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Extreme Money Management

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management is a very important aspect of the great business, If we dare fail to manage our funds and trading, Then we are headed for massive problems. Strivt, Strong and very extreme Money management policies can be enacted or used by a Forex trader to gain their own success.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Robinmelodic (02-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Money management is a very important aspect of the great business, If we dare fail to manage our funds and trading, Then we are headed for massive problems. Strivt, Strong and very extreme Money management policies can be enacted or used by a Forex trader to gain their own success.
      Agree with you dear GhosMode and it's 100% true money management most important part and important key to success in Forex business. I always believe good money management can protect our account and bring success in Forex market. I think if we can get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management and discipline on trading then we may success and we may avoid loss in Forex. Best of luck. Thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (02-22-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you investment amount is 10$ and you want a proper money management I suggest you should be using 1% risk in each trade and you shouldn't take more than 1 trade at a time to avoid losing the money this is my own advice if you want to succeed with such investment amount.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

GhostMode (02-19-2018), Robinmelodic (02-22-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Of course money management does wonders for the forex trader and unfortunately this is where we pay the least attention, that is very ironic because a trader that is always taking this less seriously may never amount to much while trading, MM is the basic information and understanding which the newbie must learn, when we join the market, we are always thinking of the profit without any plan for the risks that will come along the way, while we keep on with this kind of mentality, it will take a very long time for us to achieve what we are planning to do which is success, professional traders know this and use it to their advantage always.
      Some trader think when they have acquire enough knowledge to trade in the forex market that the Republicans Good to go, getting good forex knowledge can be fantastically important, but we really need to know that this is not the only thing we needed, we need a good money management because without this success will be likely impossible

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      If you investment amount is 10$ and you want a proper money management I suggest you should be using 1% risk in each trade and you shouldn't take more than 1 trade at a time to avoid losing the money this is my own advice if you want to succeed with such investment amount.
      Even when we are in training in a Demo accunt of even if we have just 4 Dollars as our forex account balance, We traders would have to strictly follow their Money management rules and regulations, this is the only way that a trader can get success because success is irrespective of a Forex trades other issues.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Robinmelodic (02-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac is a splendid one to behold ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2952.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Having an investment of $10 is very small and this can increase greed in a trader because I wonder how much one can make at the end of the day, knowledge is very important and money management is also very important but capital plays an important role this can go a long way to reduce our greed because small capital encourages greed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ehizmac For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      Truth been told it will be so difficult for you to keep such an account alive even with the good trading techniques combined with your money management that is very extreme because the capital is relatively small, but since in forex anything is possible then if you are determined you can do it, since your defense is very solid(an extremely good money management to protect your account) then you need to establish patience because you would be trading with the smallest lot size and it will take a long time for the account to build up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5