• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Money Management

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Extreme Money Management

I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      Attached Images  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), dzin4aans (01-29-2018), fembizz (01-29-2018), FlyingShark (02-26-2018), forexguy9 (01-29-2018), forexianz (02-26-2018), loveyo (01-28-2018), maxiipus (01-26-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), NikitaBelle (02-02-2018), Oriakhiebillz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,152 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      this kind of money management will bring you no where, imagine when you reach 100$ and after that you start making some consecutive loses, i think that will ruins your way of trade and emotion, i believe slow and steady is still the best system and strategy to use my friend, just try to reach consistency if you aim high

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), loveyo (01-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,179 Times in 2,137 Posts

Welcome Rbinmelodic to the trading Journal section and I think money management more important part in Forex business because good money management can protect our account and bring success too. Hope you shear your experience, analysis and good money management system for us. Best of luck. Thank you.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (02-22-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,441 Times in 628 Posts

I believe that before you come up with a money management plan you should first develop a trading system because that is the bottom line of trading, first you need to get the basic of forex trading right then you develop the right trading system then try it out on a demo account before going live with it.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,979 Times in 1,475 Posts

welcome, mate. if you trade a $10 account, then you will have no choice than to use instaforex lot size 0.01. remember good money management is essential if the trader would succeed and stay in the business for long. you must not rush to make huge profits, then also set your stop loss at not around 30 pips or maximum 50 pips.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), fembizz (01-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,131 Times in 766 Posts

There are many money management techniques and concepts that can be employed on the $10 capital balance account that could make it sustain the test of trying times and as well increase its equity and which is simply the concept of low lot size fixed sequence logic, such trader is meant to divide at minimum the trading balance by 1000 pips per trade volume. I wish you well in your journal mate, welcome on board.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,516 Times in 7,031 Posts

Wow that is really extreme, if we can trade without loss i am sure we can go with your money management.
      That is really risky to double our lot from the earlier. Now how your trading results mate?
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-30-2018), Batavia (01-30-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Just like its very important that a Forex trader knows how to develop and use a good strategy for their trading, It is also important that a Forex trader develops a good Money management plan for their style of trading. If you have 10 Dollars as account balance, I would suggest that you risk 5% of that amount which is 0.50 cents per trade. That way your Forex account can carry and survive as much as 20 straight losses before a Margin call can occur.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (01-30-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that the management of this kind of money will never work, but if we can achieve the specified target, the result is also quite small, if we suffer losses we are only $ 10 only, if I think this management is only made to test technique and patience

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-02-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,461 Times in 937 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Welcome Rbinmelodic to the trading Journal section and I think money management more important part in Forex business because good money management can protect our account and bring success too. Hope you shear your experience, analysis and good money management system for us. Best of luck. Thank you.
      We can not do without proper money management in this market no matter how good your trading strategy is if you do not have good knowledge on the proper use of money management you will fail definitely it will just be a matter of time,as we learn and develop our trading strategies we must also learn how to protect our funds too,if not we will just end up having margin calls now and then.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Batavia (01-30-2018), Farhan Randhawa (03-15-2018), Robinmelodic (01-30-2018), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast