• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Money Management

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Welcome Rbinmelodic to the trading Journal section and I think money management more important part in Forex business because good money management can protect our account and bring success too. Hope you shear your experience, analysis and good money management system for us. Best of luck. Thank you.
      thank you very much for the advice leveyo, money management that I post just for fun, but I have not found the appropriate analytical techniques for my money management, if to achieve success and consistent instead of using this money management

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-01-2018), Unregistered (6)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      I believe that before you come up with a money management plan you should first develop a trading system because that is the bottom line of trading, first you need to get the basic of forex trading right then you develop the right trading system then try it out on a demo account before going live with it.
      thank you for the advice ehizmac, it should be like that, this is just money management that I make for fun, when I'm not busy and try to make this money management, is it worth it or not to apply in trading, and whether there is also a suitable technique for this money management

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      I believe that before you come up with a money management plan you should first develop a trading system because that is the bottom line of trading, first you need to get the basic of forex trading right then you develop the right trading system then try it out on a demo account before going live with it.
      thank you for the advice ehizmac, it should be like that, this is just money management that I make for fun, when I'm not busy and try to make this money management, is it worth it or not to apply in trading, and whether there is also a suitable technique for this money management

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      welcome, mate. if you trade a $10 account, then you will have no choice than to use instaforex lot size 0.01. remember good money management is essential if the trader would succeed and stay in the business for long. you must not rush to make huge profits, then also set your stop loss at not around 30 pips or maximum 50 pips.
      I also have other accounts to be consistent with good money management, it's just the money management I made to test how profitable my technique is, but I failed on day 5, so I post this money management if anyone has a very good technique and I can try with this money management

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Wow that is really extreme, if we can trade without loss i am sure we can go with your money management.
      That is really risky to double our lot from the earlier. Now how your trading results mate?
      I try to use this with stohastic technique, always fail on the 5th day, after that, until day 4 I always pull back advantage when the margin call and I want to find a technique that can accomplish this target, who knows who have a technique for my management is in this forum

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Just like its very important that a Forex trader knows how to develop and use a good strategy for their trading, It is also important that a Forex trader develops a good Money management plan for their style of trading. If you have 10 Dollars as account balance, I would suggest that you risk 5% of that amount which is 0.50 cents per trade. That way your Forex account can carry and survive as much as 20 straight losses before a Margin call can occur.
      thanks for the advice, who knows in this forum there is a technique that is suitable for my money management, this is just for fun, my main account with a bigger balance I always keep with the money management is very good

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robinmelodic For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-02-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.30 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,699 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      welcome to trading journal section mate, you money management is seems very risk, i think i have one like this, good luck mate i hope you success with your mm.

this is same like you have. i tried for many times but i always loss
      Attached Images    

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (01-31-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,803 Times in 2,082 Posts

I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      How can you start risking a $10 dollar trading account with 0.01 which when the take profit is set at 20 pips which is $2? what is your risk there? Honestly, starting out with smaller trading account is very hard for us novice traders and it leads to over trading or even risking the money greatly.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

fembizz (01-31-2018), Robinmelodic (01-31-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,094 Times in 747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      How can you start risking a $10 dollar trading account with 0.01 which when the take profit is set at 20 pips which is $2? what is your risk there? Honestly, starting out with smaller trading account is very hard for us novice traders and it leads to over trading or even risking the money greatly.
      Honestly, it is a very risky trading plan and decision making for such a myopic account for such little profit expectation, however nothing is impossible as such trader could be very lucky in some trades freak and compounding the equity for the outlined net profit result. If the truth must be told then newbies should desist from such trading style and embrace a better risk management with low risk but high profit returns with nothing less than 1:1 risk to reward ratio sequence.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

thank you very much for the advice leveyo, money management that I post just for fun, but I have not found the appropriate analytical techniques for my money management, if to achieve success and consistent instead of using this money management
      Dear Robinmelodic it's not advice, In Journal section we shear our experience, analysis and try to develop our skills. I think mt5 Forum best Forex learning place all over the world and mt5 trading Journal section most helpful section for us. Best of luck. Thank you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,707 Times in 1,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Honestly, it is a very risky trading plan and decision making for such a myopic account for such little profit expectation, however nothing is impossible as such trader could be very lucky in some trades freak and compounding the equity for the outlined net profit result. If the truth must be told then newbies should desist from such trading style and embrace a better risk management with low risk but high profit returns with nothing less than 1:1 risk to reward ratio sequence.
      $10 as an account balance will presumably make you greedy, we need to be very honest with ourselves in the forex market, if you want to trade something like this, better have a cent account that will make the ten dollars to be one hundred cents, that way you could trade it as an $100 account in terms of the small lot size and the money management to be used.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

Oghale (02-01-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      $10 as an account balance will presumably make you greedy, we need to be very honest with ourselves in the forex market, if you want to trade something like this, better have a cent account that will make the ten dollars to be one hundred cents, that way you could trade it as an $100 account in terms of the small lot size and the money management to be used.
      Wow $10, I don't have a problem with this, as long as we can remain patient, anything can be accomplished, but to be realistic, it is difficult to maintain consistency with something that does not give us good money, if we have an account that is higher and then use this small one to augment our main account, that will reduce or even remove the pressure for fast accomplishments.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

To manage your money and trade in the market is not a hard thing, you only have to work on it based on what you know as the capability of your trading strategy. If you are such trader that is sure that you have the trading strategy that can give you 70% winning, then you can still be working with the money management of 10% for you to make reasonable amount of money. And your trading analysis at that time will determine the risk to reward ratio you are using. I prefer traders to use nothing less than 1:2 risk to reward ratio for their trading managements.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Dear penuelophir, I think if you have good knowledge about Forex, proper analysis, good money management, good strategy, hard work and discipline on trading then you may success and you can make million dollar with 10 dollar other wise as soon as possible you get margin call that's true. So we should study, learn about Forex and demo practice before start live trading in Forex. Best of luck. Thank you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast