• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Money Management

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear penuelophir, I think if you have good knowledge about Forex, proper analysis, good money management, good strategy, hard work and discipline on trading then you may success and you can make million dollar with 10 dollar other wise as soon as possible you get margin call that's true. So we should study, learn about Forex and demo practice before start live trading in Forex. Best of luck. Thank you.
      What you have said are so good for traders to make money, but it is easy to say than to do, that is what traders are facing by trading the market. The good traders are facing lost of challenges when they trade as well, it is now depending on how the trader is prepared to overcome any challenges they are seeing when trading the market. This calls for traders to have the good trading approach that they will always rely upon. Without this, traders will not be so good with the way they are trading the market, and that will be so bad for that trader.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,017 Times in 7,477 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      I have money management that I think is very extreme with $ 10 capital, but I do not have any special technique or strategy to manage this money, if you have the right technique to manage this money please share, because if our account loss MC practice in real account only until day 5 Attachment 73816
      Welcome to the journal Robin!

I have seen your extreme money management pic and it's doable! yes, any skilled trader can do it, just take 1 perfect trade each day, follow the money management pic and it will be an awesome and profitable trading experience. It will be fun doing in a demo account first! I will try it in the future, but not now.

I wish you enjoy your trading journal journey! Good luck!

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (02-03-2018), zeeshaa (02-02-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,160 Times in 376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      It is true that the management of this kind of money will never work, but if we can achieve the specified target, the result is also quite small, if we suffer losses we are only $ 10 only, if I think this management is only made to test technique and patience
      Its the volatility which can kill such strategy and most of the time we will not able to reach the end of expectation. But we can give try to such money management but all the time we must have to understand the fundamentals so that we can make some changes in our trades and avoid the loss but follow the same strategy again.
      Patience will give you more number of pips and viceversa as well. so we can use trailing stop losses in such trading strategy.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3316.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 519 Posts

Money management is very important as its also a tool for survival in the forex market, whatever method of funds management that we choose there is a way our mind will react to it initially, it might be be very difficult considering the profit but with time we gain capacity and then it becomes part of us.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3636.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,926 Times in 883 Posts

A great welcome to you on this journal. Nevertheless it's a good one we plan our trade with good money management systen because this is what will give us the ability to survive in forex trading and have the chance to make good profits that we need to progress in forex. Hopefully your goals will be achieved as you look to handle your trade with the right management techniques.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Interesting money management lol. No Stop loss but it have very fair TP (only 20 pips). If it success you can turn $10 to $1600 with only 20 open position. This kind of a method will need very high accuracy of prediction and won't accept any single mistake. I hope you will be success with this because if you did, I will try to try this kind of method too. It's very inspiring lol. No risk no gain.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,298 Times in 2,087 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Interesting money management lol. No Stop loss but it have very fair TP (only 20 pips). If it success you can turn $10 to $1600 with only 20 open position. This kind of a method will need very high accuracy of prediction and won't accept any single mistake. I hope you will be success with this because if you did, I will try to try this kind of method too. It's very inspiring lol. No risk no gain.

bro, it actually looks easy by just talking about kit, but trust me its highly difficult, because with such a target we will likely wanna increase our lot size in the market, and this will bring good profit, but the disadvantage of this is that whenever we loose huge pips we will have to suffer huge loss as well, and trading this way is somehow risky most especially when our first trade doesn't go as plan

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,712 Times in 1,404 Posts

Yeah right, certain things look possible when we come here and type it, but when there comes the time for practical applications, it will now become impossible. You can say that turning $20 into $1600 is easy but I can tell you it is not as we see it, we can actually build heavy mansions or castles in the air and we know that you cannot live in such houses. the account will be blown with subsequent trades because your plan is not executable.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), catfish007 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Money management is very important as its also a tool for survival in the forex market, whatever method of funds management that we choose there is a way our mind will react to it initially, it might be be very difficult considering the profit but with time we gain capacity and then it becomes part of us.
      Yes, when it comes to the true survival in the market, the traders that is using the money and risk management will testify that that is the secret behind their survival., We all have to be making money nicely, and we all have to be making the money with a detailed skills along with that money and risk management. Forex trading is not a business we can just be trading and be successful with by having only a good strategy, there is need for us to have money and risk management planned with our work. This is what will make us a better trader all the time we trade.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

20. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,049 Times in 843 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      When we say some things on paper, it sounds so beautiful that we want to immediately start making withdrawal even without trading, I can assure you that trading and increase of $20 into a bigger amount is never as easy as the pictures you have painted here, there is a lot of things which we need to put in more detailed consideration, you will be stuck at some point and miss the target you are trying to achieve through greed, whenever we are trading, let us be realistic with the goals, by so doing, we are helping our mindset to act better.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

ehizmac (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast