Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

expose is an unknown quantity at this point expose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade Hint on USD/JPY

The Greenback traded higher yesterday against the Yen as investors’ appetite sharpened to riskier assets due to the recovery in global stocks. The safe haven could not consolidate on the gains recorded on Monday as risk aversion waned. Hence, the instrument closed bullish as it continued the surge off a support at 108.419.

Yesterday’s High: 109.695

Yesterday’s Low: 108.437

That is 108 pips movement

Today, the instrument opened above the pivot and is surging towards a resistance on the 1H, 4H, and daily chart. Average Cash Earnings released by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan showed a growth in the total value of employment income collected by workers in the country is expected to strengthen the safe haven currency today ahead of the release of the speech by William Dudley, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York by 1:30.pm GMT. With the current strength of the Yen, a bearish (sell) trend is envisaged pending the expected speech.

Use your initiative well

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to expose for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), forexguy9 (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
      The Greenback traded higher yesterday against the Yen as investors’ appetite sharpened to riskier assets due to the recovery in global stocks. The safe haven could not consolidate on the gains recorded on Monday as risk aversion waned. Hence, the instrument closed bullish as it continued the surge off a support at 108.419.

Today, the instrument opened above the pivot and is surging towards a resistance on the 1H, 4H, and daily chart. Average Cash Earnings released by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan showed a growth in the total value of employment income collected by workers in the country is expected to strengthen the safe haven currency today ahead of the release of the speech by William Dudley, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York by 1:30.pm GMT. With the current strength of the Yen, a bearish (sell) trend is envisaged pending the expected speech.

Use your initiative well
      This is trading based on fundatmental technique?
      It's very hard to do because for new traders must learn how and why the price move from the sources like news and other think.
      Why is not chart from you? This is can be a good lesson for everyone to learn too.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,895 Times in 8,409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post

Use your initiative well
      Welcome to the forum mate!
      What kind of trading strategy is this?
      Do you have any update on your trading strategy or whatever it is that you are looking for to enter a trade?

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes right now many traders are happy that the japanese yen is taking its own toll on the other Forex pairs because they have been taking their own toll on the Japanese yen for a long time and now that the Japanese yen is doing its own then some people have started to complain.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Japan is a big country in regards to economy.
      But the origins of the big economy size is from their exports. Domestic demand is not that much because the size of population is not that big.
      So for an export country they want to have a lower or not too strong currency because if the value of their currency is big then there will be less export because their goods will become more expensive and the buyers will find other supplier.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Anthony Cheung for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,895 Times in 8,409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      yes right now many traders are happy that the japanese yen is taking its own toll on the other Forex pairs because they have been taking their own toll on the Japanese yen for a long time and now that the Japanese yen is doing its own then some people have started to complain.
      Back then the BoJ used to intervene in their forex market to try to bring down the value of their currency JPY.
      And yes, Anthony Cheung is correct. Japan depends heavily on their export so they prefer to have a weak JPY than a strong one.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), PongsakornFX (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cheung View Post
      Japan is a big country in regards to economy.
      But the origins of the big economy size is from their exports. Domestic demand is not that much because the size of population is not that big.
      So for an export country they want to have a lower or not too strong currency because if the value of their currency is big then there will be less export because their goods will become more expensive and the buyers will find other supplier.
      Yes, I think also that the Japan is a big country because they have great technology so advance to make many thing.
      But China is now getting bigger too in economy and Japan could make trade deals with them too.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDJPY is currently down nowadays. JPY is stronger than US dollar, however it wont stay that way for long. A possible rise is coming for this pair, maybe this week or next week dollar will find its footing once again. For now it's a good buy at my end.
      No Guts No Glory!

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), debren (02-14-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      USDJPY is currently down nowadays. JPY is stronger than US dollar, however it wont stay that way for long. A possible rise is coming for this pair, maybe this week or next week dollar will find its footing once again. For now it's a good buy at my end.
      Yes because market is alway unpredictable in the movement of the market. Soemtimes it's down but sometimes it's up.
      There is no way to say for sure because we don't onctrol the market so we can't say 100% about it.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      What is playing out on the USDJPY pair is basically about risk aversion and i am of the opinion that there should be some technical levels to look at before i can favour the upside on this pair, as for me if the price should break below the support level around 107.20 on the daily timeframe i will be looking for continued downtrend to the next support level which is at around 105.40. But the market has the final say.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast