• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Basic Pairs " Swing / Trend Trading "

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,168 Times in 6,907 Posts

Default Basic Pairs " Swing / Trend Trading "

Hello guys, from now on Ill trade on Basic pairs. Its simple trading through I follow the currency strength and weakness. That could be swing and trend trading. My trade can last for one week and some time Ill close them with in a day ..
      Last edited by Aviz; 03-09-2018 at 07:37 AM.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

nice one, mod. i trade the dragon and i will be very happy to follow you on this. ope to learn some new things that woulk make me milk the dragon. have a nice trading performance with this new trading journal.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), smkhalidiu (04-03-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,121 Times in 2,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      Hello guys, from now on Ill trade on EURJPY and GBPJPY. Its simple trading through I follow the currency strength and weakness. That could be swing and trend trading. My trade can last for one week and some time Ill close them with in a day ..
      nice one bro, and you are very welcome to the journal section of the forum, we hope to be seeing a nice setup from you as you wanna depend only on two pairs, eur/jpy and gbp/jpy, this are two volatile pairs to be trading on, and i really hope you have a good strategy in place, because in the end its not about how long the trade last that matters but how well you close the trade

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), smkhalidiu (04-03-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,096 Times in 450 Posts

Hello guys, from now on Ill trade on EURJPY and GBPJPY. Its simple trading through I follow the currency strength and weakness. That could be swing and trend trading. My trade can last for one week and some time Ill close them with in a day ..
      It's great to see you start a trading journal, mod Aviz! I'm especially interested in the trades that last up to a week or more. It will be very interesting to see how you prosecute those long trades.Many green pips to you as you develop this thread further.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), smkhalidiu (04-03-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Thank you guys for your kind support lets us discuss the trading setup. Both the pairs EURJPY and GBPJPY are in down trend since .. 2nd of this month. I was bit late to make entry but im still in profit. See the chart below. GBPJPY travel more then 400 pips, and EURJPY travel more then 250 pips.

I put, my trades on yesterday, I will try to surf on the trend. although late but its in profit.

EURJPY

GBPJPY

Open Trades :

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-07-2018), dzin4aans (02-07-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), smkhalidiu (04-03-2018), Unregistered (3), zeeshaa (02-08-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,964 Times in 4,808 Posts

Interesting idea with the EJ and GJ pairs I used to trade a lot GJ, now much less because got focused on other pairs lately. However I am very interested in your analysis mate on GJ pair and I already notice a nice call on the continuous move on sell side for GJ. What is the approximate target for the GJ sell?

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Aviz (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Interesting idea with the EJ and GJ pairs I used to trade a lot GJ, now much less because got focused on other pairs lately. However I am very interested in your analysis mate on GJ pair and I already notice a nice call on the continuous move on sell side for GJ. What is the approximate target for the GJ sell?
      THanks bro

about the targets it depends on the pair strength and weakness. for example its been a weak that EUR and GBP were weak, already tell you the date from which they got weak I was late to make entry but still im in profit. SO I will ride the trend no matter its swing or straight trend.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), fembizz (02-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,084 Times in 743 Posts

I like seeing moderators coming forth in showing their threads and as well trading journal and with you also joining us in the beautiful house of trading journals I say a big welcome mod. Although I do not trade these pairs mentioned except the gold mostly, nonetheless I look forward to watching your skill and dexterous analysis and trades input.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,158 Posts

Great to see trading both these pairs they are very volatile and can offer big rewards. About your strength analysis, how do you measure strength, are there any tools and if, do you jump quick on a trade, or you wait first for a retrace. I have used for trading signals strength before, but now I only look to find ob/os levels with as it looks better.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Great to see trading both these pairs they are very volatile and can offer big rewards. About your strength analysis, how do you measure strength, are there any tools and if, do you jump quick on a trade, or you wait first for a retrace. I have used for trading signals strength before, but now I only look to find ob/os levels with as it looks better.
      Just news that make the currency stronger and weaker, now a days if you can just type the pair on search eng. it will give you the most imp and recent news on very top of the search that make my decision to go short or long. I check them on daily basis and mostly trade on UK or US trading hours as other trading seasons shows mostly retracement.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast