MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default PAMM vs Signal buying

Where is the difference between Pamm and signaly buying? In both situations somebody else trade for you.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to trade2getrich for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

awanfx is on a distinguished road awanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

signal buying: you buy signal in time period ( usually 1 month period ) without looking loss or profit. There are automatic copy trade or manual copy trade. In instaforex have forexcopy system, so you can automatic copy trade with share profit, comission trade per lot size and others

PAMM: you invest to tader with share profit. Trader will manage your money ( trade and Money management )

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to awanfx for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

OK Thank you. Do you maybe now if i decide to try automatic trade does my computer need to be online all time or I can shut it down, and MT4 will still copy trades.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to trade2getrich for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

awanfx is on a distinguished road awanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich View Post
      OK Thank you. Do you maybe now if i decide to try automatic trade does my computer need to be online all time or I can shut it down, and MT4 will still copy trades.
      You can copy automatically with your computer shut down

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to awanfx for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018), trade2getrich (02-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,395 Times in 491 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich View Post
      Where is the difference between Pamm and signaly buying? In both situations somebody else trade for you.
      With signal buying you might miss the entry due to time restriction or maybe spread issues if we are using a different broker. With PAMM we will not have this problem as all the orders will be opened automatically by the system itself.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

awanfx (02-12-2018), cambiste (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,443 Times in 5,487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      With signal buying you might miss the entry due to time restriction or maybe spread issues if we are using a different broker. With PAMM we will not have this problem as all the orders will be opened automatically by the system itself.
      Good thing about Instaforex is they have PAMM and also ForexCopy as an option to overcome the disadvantages of buying signal from outside seller. This way clients can be rest assured that everything is run under the strict supervision of the broker.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

awanfx (02-12-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018), cambiste (02-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Good thing about Instaforex is they have PAMM and also ForexCopy as an option to overcome the disadvantages of buying signal from outside seller. This way clients can be rest assured that everything is run under the strict supervision of the broker.
      Its better to deal with a broker then an unknown person directly. We can greatly reduce scam risks if it was all done via a broker since we can be confident in knowing all the details of that person is recorded by rhe broker.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,205 Times in 7,512 Posts

The only way I will subscribe to a signal provider if they can give me at least 3 months free subscription to try their services. To see if they are really reliable in giving signals. As for the PAMM project, I would only invest in a PAMM that has been running for a long time already.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018), cambiste (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      The only way I will subscribe to a signal provider if they can give me at least 3 months free subscription to try their services. To see if they are really reliable in giving signals. As for the PAMM project, I would only invest in a PAMM that has been running for a long time already.
      You're right, if he's really confident about his signals, he'll let people to try them for at least one month to show them how good they're. One we tested the signals and we're satisfied we'll surely subscribe to a premium service.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      You're right, if he's really confident about his signals, he'll let people to try them for at least one month to show them how good they're. One we tested the signals and we're satisfied we'll surely subscribe to a premium service.
      i think every signal seller should do this when attracting new clients. This way they can gain confidence and the seller wont lose anything by giving out free trial for people to see their performance.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast