photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 21 to 28 of 28

    Thread: PAMM vs Signal buying

    1. #21
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Posts
      12,534
      Thanks
      37,507
      Thanked 22,870 Times in 5,594 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      I agree with you. Doesnt matter if we trade manually, with robot, join a pamm or forexcopy but if the system or settings are wrong we will bound to fail. In any situation it is best for us to analyze it first and see if it fits our risk preference.
      Whenever we invest in something there are always some risks involve with it. It is our job as a trader to assess the risks and find solutions to reduce it. That is the core task of a trader. One good way to help minimizing risks is diversification. When we use more then one system at any given time, we are actually reducing our risk by spreading it across all systems.


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

      phmayrdi (08-15-2018)

    3. ForexCopy
    4. #22
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      990
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Whenever we invest in something there are always some risks involve with it. It is our job as a trader to assess the risks and find solutions to reduce it. That is the core task of a trader. One good way to help minimizing risks is diversification. When we use more then one system at any given time, we are actually reducing our risk by spreading it across all systems.
      finding a good signal provider is hard because every seller never want to give free trial. I think they should give free trial if they really confident with their performance as it will not effect their income at all


    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      phmayrdi (08-15-2018)

    6. #23
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Posts
      64
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      212
      Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      finding a good signal provider is hard because every seller never want to give free trial. I think they should give free trial if they really confident with their performance as it will not effect their income at all

      so many people now giving signal for free, we just need to search on facebook, telegram or even on this forum. No need waste big money to buy paaid signal now


    7. #24
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      Scall1999 is on a distinguished road Scall1999's Avatar
      Posts
      77
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      finding a good signal provider is hard because every seller never want to give free trial. I think they should give free trial if they really confident with their performance as it will not effect their income at all
      I agree there are no such good signal providers that will give you free signals, but you can always try for free ones just remember to have proper money management with your account and check out the DD, rest you can try to test PAMM as well with having same eye on MM and DD for your account.


    8. #25
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      178
      Thanked 75 Times in 64 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Scall1999 View Post
      I agree there are no such good signal providers that will give you free signals, but you can always try for free ones just remember to have proper money management with your account and check out the DD, rest you can try to test PAMM as well with having same eye on MM and DD for your account.

      pamm and forexcopy both good option for traders who want to try and make some passive income. Is good way to diversify our investments and for people who are always busy to trade by themselves.


    9. The following 2 users say Thank You to grrla for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    10. #26
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      990
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by grrla View Post
      pamm and forexcopy both good option for traders who want to try and make some passive income. Is good way to diversify our investments and for people who are always busy to trade by themselves.
      i like the pamm and also forexcopy from Instaforex they give the investors option to choose from plenty managers and this can be good way to find additional income like some passive investment income


    11. #27
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      178
      Thanked 75 Times in 64 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i like the pamm and also forexcopy from Instaforex they give the investors option to choose from plenty managers and this can be good way to find additional income like some passive investment income

      yes i agree as well becoz i too register and use the both forexcopy and also the pamm service from the instaforex very good no need to trade myself save me time and energy from trading ownself


    12. #28
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      spade is an unknown quantity at this point spade's Avatar
      Posts
      4
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Default Re: PAMM vs Signal buying

      Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich View Post
      Where is the difference between Pamm and signaly buying? In both situations somebody else trade for you.
      They are different concepts. signal buying means you are buying trading signals but will have to trade them yourself while pamm is where others can manage your account, you can control the risk you take.


    13. The following 2 users say Thank You to spade for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts