• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 1 (19.02 - 19.04.2018). End

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,895 Times in 8,409 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 1 (19.02 - 19.04.2018). End

Dear friends,
      Welcome to take part in the Contest of the Best Answers! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which could be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become forex experts and answer vexing questions or act as curious hunters for finance-related information. Indeed, the one who possesses the most valuable resource – appropriate information – is sure to achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other tournaments because of its solid prize pool of $5,000 which will be available for withdrawal in full. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Contest rules

1.1. The term of the contest is from February 19, 2018 to April 19, 2018.
      1.2. The forum administration acts as the contest administration. In case a situation that occurs during the contest is not described in these rules, the contest administration takes a decision at its discretion.
      1.3. The prize pool is $5,000. All funds from the prize pool can be withdrawn in full.
      1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.
      1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

Determination of winners and distribution of prize pool
      2.1. Scores are fixed at 23:59 (GMT+3) on April 19, 2018 and evaluated by the contest administration within 10 days after the tournament is over. To have as fair results as possible when evaluating additional likes collected after the contest termination, the administration retains the right to extend a term of evaluating scores and final announcements for 30 days.
      2.2. The contest administration warns Participants that likes can be amassed for a long time while the audience gets to know a theme. A pace of collecting likes depends on many factors. So it is premature to make conclusions if a Participant collected a lot of likes in the first days since an answer has been posted.
      2.3. With the aim of the most impartial judgement, the contest administration has the right to neglect likes which were collected against the rules from its viewpoint.
      2.4. The prize pool of $5,000 will be distributed among Participants in proportion to the amount of likes, amassed by their answers. Anonymous likes also matter.
      2.5. The whole amount of the prize money is sure to be distributed among Participants. Those Participants who failed to obey the rules are excluded from the prize distribution. Their share in the prize fund is distributed among other Participants accordingly.
      2.6. The prize money is credited to Participant’s trading accounts and available for withdrawal without restrictions.
      2.7. The contest is declared valid on condition that at least 50 themes are suggested for the contest by Participants. In case the number of themes is smaller than 50 by the moment of the contest termination, the tournament is extended for a month until there are 50 themes.

Requirements for competitive topics, questions and answers.
      3.1. The competitive topic may be of the following categories:
      - The question. The name of the topics in this category should end with a question mark. The topic is available for posting replies by other participants.
      - Overview. The topic name for this category should begin with the word "" Overview: "", after which it should be written, a review of what exactly will be in the topic, for example: "Overview: Top 5 Banks for a Credit Card."

3.2 In the topic category" "Question" "the first post in the topic can not contain an answer to the question from the topic header. The first post in the topic should contain either a repetition of the question from the title of the topic, or its extension and refinement.

3.3 In the topic" Overview ", the first post should contain more detailed information about the subject of the survey, for example, why the author made just such a choice of the companies, services, services, parameters, etc .. surveyed.

3.4. Questions and Reviews should be on financial topics. These include forex, banking services, services of microfinance credit institutions, insurance services, and the like.

More details about the rules can be found here.

Every member of this forum can now get 10% of the prize from the copywriters/professional writers that they invite using their affiliate links in their profile. All you need to do is invite your any copywriters that you know to this forum using your ref link and ask them to register, attach a trading account and write in the Contest of the Best Answers. Make sure to tell them all the rules!

ROUND 2 BEGINS April 20th and will end on June 20th!

The contest will keep going so let's participate!

Tips on how to write better:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12757518

The number of "Thanks" for a post is now hidden but you are still required to give thanks as per the contest rules. Please refer to the rules regarding the thanks and what is required from a participant.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-28-2018 at 05:15 AM. Reason: adding new and additional rules

Thanks  

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a real unique Forex trading contest with amazing prize money. I can't wait to join in the contest and I would implore all forum members to make an attempt in participating in this noble contest.

I want to let the members know that it is not only the promises of winning a prize that matters most but the thrill of participation, the knowledge that will be dissipated and acquired by the participants and other forum members during the contest.

To all of us who are going to participate in this contest, I wish you all what I am wishing myself: Best of luck in our contesting endeavor.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to DaveBenroe for this useful post.

azmassi (02-18-2018), bidyut (02-18-2018), dzin4aans (02-18-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-18-2018), zeeshaa (02-18-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very interesting to see the big bonus on this contest. Many of members are waiting for these type of contest. Because the exports know how to work and also know how to explain the terms of Forex trading. So there is a golden chance of all the members to participate and win the grand prize also. It is a great opportunity.

Thanks  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Asad Rafiq for this useful post.

azmassi (02-18-2018), bidyut (02-18-2018), dzin4aans (02-18-2018), Honey Bee (02-19-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-18-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,821 Posts

This contest would definitely be a blessing for most of the members in our forum. Because the prize amount is fully withdrawable which is one of the best part of the contest itself. Now its time to spread the good word among our friends who are still inactive in mt5 forum. I would like to request our respected admin to send an invitation email to old and new members. Once they know about the contest they will definitely come here and join in the contest. I think most of our old members are still not aware about new changes (including new bonus system and partnership program) and I think once they get an email from mt5 administration they will be happy to join us again.

I'm ready to participate in the contest because I know when I try to prepare myself for the contest I'll have to go through the subject into more deeply. In the process of creating a thread on a particular subject I'll able to learn new things. This would definitely help me to be more knowledgeable. So even I do not win I'll able to gain some knowledge directly or indirectly. Once again thanks a lot to everyone of you, and best of luck to every participant for the contest.

Thanks  

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (02-18-2018), dzin4aans (02-18-2018), Honey Bee (02-19-2018), koplak_com (02-18-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-18-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,525 Times in 836 Posts

I am truly amazed to see this kind of contest, it is first of its kind, i do not think it is anywhere in the whole world that a contest like this is being participated. I have lots of questions that has being bordering me about the financial market at large, i hope this will solve it for me, and i will make sure i answer questions from other traders to the best of my knowledge. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

azmassi (02-19-2018), bidyut (02-20-2018), dzin4aans (02-18-2018), Honey Bee (02-19-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

anyone knows what time this contest will start? It is already 19th and i cant find any contestant thread in this section.

Thanks  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-19-2018), bidyut (02-20-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      I am truly amazed to see this kind of contest, it is first of its kind, i do not think it is anywhere in the whole world that a contest like this is being participated. I have lots of questions that has being bordering me about the financial market at large, i hope this will solve it for me, and i will make sure i answer questions from other traders to the best of my knowledge. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
      Yes you right that its really amazing stuff from the insta to provide us such a nice opportunity and most interesting thing in this forum contest is the huge prize money and it's also withdraw-able.
      Yes we can open an other real account of 1:1000 leverage with this prize money
      Thanks to all!

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

azmassi (02-19-2018), bidyut (02-20-2018), Honey Bee (02-19-2018), moneygrows (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,314 Times in 1,033 Posts

In This post mention this contest will start from 19 FEB we all waiting for this contest to participate and get the price, it will on the way one month and daily we can participate and share our opinion to makes our post and place a best answer to get the price money best of luck to all participants.

Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

azmassi (02-19-2018), bidyut (02-20-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,675 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      In This post mention this contest will start from 19 FEB we all waiting for this contest to participate and get the price, it will on the way one month and daily we can participate and share our opinion to makes our post and place a best answer to get the price money best of luck to all participants.
      The administration will solve this issue asap, and then we can start the competition

Yes we can open an other real account of 1:1000 leverage with this prize money
      That's right, since the prize is fully withdrawable you can either withdraw it or invest it in a real trading account. The leverage isn't limited , you can use up to 1:1000

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (02-20-2018), mkhan0924 (02-19-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      The administration will solve this issue asap, and then we can start the competition

That's right, since the prize is fully withdrawable you can either withdraw it or invest it in a real trading account. The leverage isn't limited , you can use up to 1:1000
      The section is already open, now we can open new threads Amazing contest, good luck everyone

Thanks  

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

bidyut (02-20-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,675 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      The section is already open, now we can open new threads Amazing contest, good luck everyone
      Yes, the issue is solved and everyone can create a new thread in the section now
      Good luck

Thanks  

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (02-20-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast