• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading Crypto On Coin exchanges or on ** Platforms

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3170.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading Crypto On Coin exchanges or on ** Platforms

There is a huge difference between trading Coins on Coin exchanges or platform and trading them on Forex brokers as CFDs (Contract For Differences). With the coin platform it is more like buy and holding a real valuable asset but with ** platforms you are trading the difference which can lead to margin calls when there is an issue of money management and a high drop down in the value.

What are your views on this and where are you currently trading your Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies?

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 4 users say Thank You to fxcopa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), moneygrows (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chingkaku is an unknown quantity at this point chingkaku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mostly I use to of trading Bitcoin or other cryptos on exchanges because you can hold it for long if trade is not in your favor and you can move your coins from one wallet to another. Incase of other platforms crypto is highly risky due to leverage and it's volatility.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to chingkaku for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-13-2018), fxcopa (02-13-2018), moneygrows (Yesterday), Warren Bafett (02-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Crypto on forex platform, brokers name withheld gave me a margin call. That was the moment bitcoin was around $16800, so I long with the expectations that bitcoin will climb to $18200 with was my take profits. In the end, there was a South Korea regulatory war and bitcoin began to fall and I had a margin call. My friends trading on Coin exchanges still had their account even though I had a better balance.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to fxcopa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), GhostMode (02-13-2018), moneygrows (Yesterday), Unregistered (1), Warren Bafett (02-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      Trading Crypto on forex platform, brokers name withheld gave me a margin call. That was the moment bitcoin was around $16800, so I long with the expectations that bitcoin will climb to $18200 with was my take profits. In the end, there was a South Korea regulatory war and bitcoin began to fall and I had a margin call. My friends trading on Coin exchanges still had their account even though I had a better balance.

Ahh, I see, am sorry about the margin call. There are 3 ways to earn from bitcoin, one is trading and two is mining and 3rd is holding it in a coin exchanges? So can we hold our bitcoin for as many years as we can? how about the fees? is there a monthly fees in coin exchanges?
      No Guts No Glory!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

fxcopa (02-15-2018), moneygrows (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The question of mining hasn't yet been answered for me. At first, it didn't get it that trading on forex platforms is same as CFDs. Though that is now clear, as I would trade on short term. Though the instaforex lotting sizes of 0.01 lot makes it easy to risk less in trading. That is why instaforex still comes out the best in everything. After the first experience, i have traded on instaforex and still remained in business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxcopa For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,491 Times in 806 Posts

I fully understood what this thread is all about, but don't you think that having your own Bitcoin wallet is better than the so called "mining" that is seeming to be confusing you now? Because to me, the best thing and the most simple way to make money with the Bitcoin is to have its wallet and fund your Bitcoin that you want to save with it. This will surely help you to make money when the Bitcoin is climbing, and you will be losing when the Bitcoin is falling as well, that is how it works. However, i do not advice anyone to participate in Bitcoin for now, this is a way that is more risky for the investors around the world now, and bad news are coming out consistently for it everyday. All these might cause Bitcoin to be under pressure for a while.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to ajagbeolegba for this useful post.

moneygrows (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is good for BTC but with only low leverage, crypto is not stable movement like currencies so that usually cause margin call for high leverage account so money management is the first thing that should consider before buying btc on forex exchange. If we are loosing our money by margin call than opposite way we can earn double if that will be in profit. :-) :-) Its all about luck.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Forex is good for BTC but with only low leverage, crypto is not stable movement like currencies so that usually cause margin call for high leverage account so money management is the first thing that should consider before buying btc on forex exchange. If we are loosing our money by margin call than opposite way we can earn double if that will be in profit. :-) :-) Its all about luck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to frazzaq2 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      I fully understood what this thread is all about, but don't you think that having your own Bitcoin wallet is better than the so called "mining" that is seeming to be confusing you now? Because to me, the best thing and the most simple way to make money with the Bitcoin is to have its wallet and fund your Bitcoin that you want to save with it. This will surely help you to make money when the Bitcoin is climbing, and you will be losing when the Bitcoin is falling as well, that is how it works. However, i do not advice anyone to participate in Bitcoin for now, this is a way that is more risky for the investors around the world now, and bad news are coming out consistently for it everyday. All these might cause Bitcoin to be under pressure for a while.
      Mining is just a way to fill your wallet with cryptocurrencies. Some people feel mining is worth the costs incurred and so they mine. For people who doesnt have the capacity to mine, they can always find other means to keep their wallet fat.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Mining is just a way to fill your wallet with cryptocurrencies. Some people feel mining is worth the costs incurred and so they mine. For people who doesnt have the capacity to mine, they can always find other means to keep their wallet fat.

So which is much safer way to get involved with coin and get rich? Is it mining, trading or just storing it in a coin exchanges/wallet and wait for the price to rise or fall?
      No Guts No Glory!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

20. FB
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,440 Times in 5,121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      So which is much safer way to get involved with coin and get rich? Is it mining, trading or just storing it in a coin exchanges/wallet and wait for the price to rise or fall?
      Personally i think the winner are not mining, trading or storing. Winner of the coin rush would definitely be the companies who sells all the hardware involved in the industry. Just like during California Golden Rush, the real winners were the general stores selling stuffs needed for mining

22. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread