• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ob Ident

Hybrid View

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,523 Times in 5,449 Posts

Default Ob Ident

This indicator will show you the current timeframe trend with arrows. Feel free to give it a try and tell us what you think.

Download link
      Ex4 : OB ident.ex4
      Mq4 : OB ident.mq4

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-19-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018), deathstar (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), normarster (02-13-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-27-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-14-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

the arrow show when to enter the trade? the arrow direction is direction of the trade? any result with this indicator? looking interesting and i think worth test and try with it.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,229 Times in 6,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      the arrow show when to enter the trade? the arrow direction is direction of the trade? any result with this indicator? looking interesting and i think worth test and try with it.
      NO the arrow doesn't mean when to buy or when to sell it just notify you trend reversals. I think this indicator would reprint as mostly do. So its better to test it on higher time frame with support and resistance lines. So we could get good results.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), normarster (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      NO the arrow doesn't mean when to buy or when to sell it just notify you trend reversals. I think this indicator would reprint as mostly do. So its better to test it on higher time frame with support and resistance lines. So we could get good results.
      thank you for informing me. i think my 4h charts can be appropriate for this indicator. im interested in such indicator that can notify me when trend change because then maybe i can find more sooner entry into my rsi strategy and add some extra pip to my position.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      The term repainting could mean different thing it can be a good thing for some but bad thing for others.
      It's not easy to deal with this kind of indicator but definitely there is always that silver lining.
      Those who understand how to use it will rejoice when they see this indicator.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,523 Times in 5,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      The term repainting could mean different thing it can be a good thing for some but bad thing for others.
      It's not easy to deal with this kind of indicator but definitely there is always that silver lining.
      Those who understand how to use it will rejoice when they see this indicator.
      Well, majority of the indicators out there are all repaint so i dont see any issue here

Doesnt matter which tool we use, as long as we know how to use it then everything will be good!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post

This indicator will show you the current timeframe trend with arrows. Feel free to give it a try and tell us what you think.

Download link
      Ex4 : Attachment 74260
      Mq4 : Attachment 74261
      This is very good idicator mister moderator. What to use this indicator? Please explaine because maybe many people inf orum will like it.
      And is there any good strategy for this indicator to combine with it? Can give link to us? Thank you!

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 564 Posts

from the look of the screenshot we can enter a buy position when the buy arrow shows and final exit at the first sell arrow that comes afterward. Looks simple enough to follow the trend and arrows!

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,522 Times in 833 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      from the look of the screenshot we can enter a buy position when the buy arrow shows and final exit at the first sell arrow that comes afterward. Looks simple enough to follow the trend and arrows!
      You should never judge a book by its cover, that was why the thread starter asked us to test this indicator and give our feedback. Well, it is true that this indicator seems very good in look, but when i tested it on my demo account, i realized that there are many irregularities with it. You should try and test it on the lower time frames, so that you can quickly concluded on how it is working. It is such indicator that will be late to give signals, and immediately it gives that signal on a recent candlestick, it will now put its arrow on the previous candlesticks before the recent one at which it generated the signal. A trading indicator that is working like that is not good for trading, it will give traders much of misleading signals when used.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,608 Times in 8,297 Posts

I have the same question with Pongsakorn**... how do we use this thing? Any example would be great.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast