• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ob Ident

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,158 Times in 4,521 Posts

pretty neat indicator. Will be helpful to the new traders to determine the market trend and also the old traders too depending on who uses it. Keep them coming

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      from the look of the screenshot we can enter a buy position when the buy arrow shows and final exit at the first sell arrow that comes afterward. Looks simple enough to follow the trend and arrows!
      You should never judge a book by its cover, that was why the thread starter asked us to test this indicator and give our feedback. Well, it is true that this indicator seems very good in look, but when i tested it on my demo account, i realized that there are many irregularities with it. You should try and test it on the lower time frames, so that you can quickly concluded on how it is working. It is such indicator that will be late to give signals, and immediately it gives that signal on a recent candlestick, it will now put its arrow on the previous candlesticks before the recent one at which it generated the signal. A trading indicator that is working like that is not good for trading, it will give traders much of misleading signals when used.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2