MT5 Forum Forex Community Place
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 309

    Thread: fembizz‎'s trading journal (2)

    1. #1
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Posts
      5,541
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      816
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

      Default fembizz‎'s trading journal (2)

      Hello mates, I am happy to open a new trading journal as I have demanded the old journal to be closed. In this new journal, there is nothing new in it that is not known to other traders. I will be strictly be trading with grid's trading pattern with combination of a limited 3 leg martingale double up sequence. I know I will lose and I will gain or stay to recover losses as these three things are foreknown without any fear or further pieces of advice from traders except such traders have the holy grail strategy. I have learnt and seen for so many years that no trader is perfect or with holy grail so therefore I have decided to forget about trading perfection or holy grail trading strategy but to have a serious trading plan and rules, hence in as much I enjoy trading and obeying the rules then I am all good and fine.
      Attached Images  


    2. The following 18 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

      balut (02-22-2018), bidyut (02-26-2018), FlyingShark (02-16-2018), forexianz (02-26-2018), GhostMode (02-21-2018), kashifrehman (03-22-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MartyFish (02-13-2018), maximum (02-18-2018), Mian Naseer (03-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), newdream365 (02-18-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), sameeh (02-28-2018), Unregistered (4)

    3. #2
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical
       
      MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Posts
      745
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,315
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 686 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Hello mates, I am happy to open a new trading journal as I have demanded the old journal to be closed. In this new journal, there is nothing new in it that is not known to other traders. I will be strictly be trading with grid's trading pattern with combination of a limited 3 leg martingale double up sequence. I know I will lose and I will gain or stay to recover losses as these three things are foreknown without any fear or further pieces of advice from traders except such traders have the holy grail strategy. I have learnt and seen for so many years that no trader is perfect or with holy grail so therefore I have decided to forget about trading perfection or holy grail trading strategy but to have a serious trading plan and rules, hence in as much I enjoy trading and obeying the rules then I am all good and fine.
      Nice, to see your new journal. And, yes, HOLY GRAIL STRATEGY don't exits, it's all about trade management & trading plan which helps you to create your won holy grail system which makes you able to earn consistent profits.

      Best wishes! Hope you makes much out of your new found trading method, will be looking your progress regularly.


    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

      fembizz (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

    5. #3
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Posts
      5,541
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      816
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Hello mates, I am happy to open a new trading journal as I have demanded the old journal to be closed. In this new journal, there is nothing new in it that is not known to other traders. I will be strictly be trading with grid's trading pattern with combination of a limited 3 leg martingale double up sequence. I know I will lose and I will gain or stay to recover losses as these three things are foreknown without any fear or further pieces of advice from traders except such traders have the holy grail strategy. I have learnt and seen for so many years that no trader is perfect or with holy grail so therefore I have decided to forget about trading perfection or holy grail trading strategy but to have a serious trading plan and rules, hence in as much I enjoy trading and obeying the rules then I am all good and fine.
      The trading rules are as follows:

      1. Locate a price range for getting a fixed grid spot through random speculation as nothing is special as any analysis could be done to achieve this rule.

      2. Risk management is martingale 1,2,4 which is 7 recovery trades when a round is lost as I will always prepared for 3 rounds 1,2,4 + 1,2,4 + 1,2,4

      3. I trade Gold and few times the EURUSD pair.

      4. I will always start with the lowest lot size available for gold and use two separate trades for 3rd leg trade and which one will be compounded in its risk management.

      NB. In conclusion, I am not afraid of the result but seeing that it is very possible to win in the long run.


    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

      MartyFish (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

    7. #4
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,569
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,796
      Thanked 26,976 Times in 7,446 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      The trading rules are as follows:

      1. Locate a price range for getting a fixed grid spot through random speculation as nothing is special as any analysis could be done to achieve this rule.

      2. Risk management is martingale 1,2,4 which is 7 recovery trades when a round is lost as I will always prepared for 3 rounds 1,2,4 + 1,2,4 + 1,2,4

      3. I trade Gold and few times the EURUSD pair.

      4. I will always start with the lowest lot size available for gold and use two separate trades for 3rd leg trade and which one will be compounded in its risk management.

      NB. In conclusion, I am not afraid of the result but seeing that it is very possible to win in the long run.
      Interesting concept, grid/ 3 leg martingale double up sequence. It's good that you start with the lowest lot size. Gold trading is profitable if you can get it right. By all means let see you roll the dice bro, good luck and hope you get what you desire from this new concept of yours.


    8. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

      fembizz (02-13-2018), MartyFish (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-19-2018)

    9. #5
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring
       
      Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Posts
      2,323
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10,539
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 1,659 Posts

      Default

      Hahahahah I am surprised to see that this is coming from you fembizz, but yeah we are always evolving in the forex market, I had thought that your gold trading was doing pretty well, I don't understand why you had to abandon that project anyway, I don't have much to say here but wish you the very best in your quest for trading a new strategy, this martingale is dangerous and you have acknowledged that you could win or lose, I wouldn't venture into what I don't fully understand, I know that you are a seasoned trader that understands the market.


    10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

      bigani (04-27-2018), fembizz (02-13-2018), MartyFish (02-13-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

    11. #6
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Posts
      5,541
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      816
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hahahahah I am surprised to see that this is coming from you fembizz, but yeah we are always evolving in the forex market, I had thought that your gold trading was doing pretty well, I don't understand why you had to abandon that project anyway, I don't have much to say here but wish you the very best in your quest for trading a new strategy, this martingale is dangerous and you have acknowledged that you could win or lose, I wouldn't venture into what I don't fully understand, I know that you are a seasoned trader that understands the market.
      I quite appreciate your words mate but I strongly believe that what really matters is not the principle but the result at the end, I had started the journey on the balance of $101 and fearlessly made a profit of $94 in two days. I know more fully well on martingale as it is only bad when you have a long streak of trades sequence without the knowledge of letting go or accepting losses when occurred. I don't want to fight the market back and ready to take my loss when it occurs and enjoy my plan. Remember, there is no perfect strategy as non martingale traders also lose without a plan.


    12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

      MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018)

    13. #7
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Posts
      1,267
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,436
      Thanked 6,619 Times in 1,095 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I quite appreciate your words mate but I strongly believe that what really matters is not the principle but the result at the end, I had started the journey on the balance of $101 and fearlessly made a profit of $94 in two days. I know more fully well on martingale as it is only bad when you have a long streak of trades sequence without the knowledge of letting go or accepting losses when occurred. I don't want to fight the market back and ready to take my loss when it occurs and enjoy my plan. Remember, there is no perfect strategy as non martingale traders also lose without a plan.
      I like and admire your courage and from what you just said, it means you quite understand this strategy and the associated risks that could happen, now that is the thing that makes most people feel that their strategies is not doing well, the problem lies in the practice they have done with the system and what they should be doing whenever things don't work as anticipated, I am going to follow your journal and try to see how you will make good progress, I am using good opportunity to wish you a superb journey mate.


    14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

      fembizz (02-13-2018), kanyB1 (05-07-2018), Leonvic90 (02-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

    15. #8
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Posts
      5,541
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      816
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

      Default

      I have two pending order trades as seen in the chart attached below. I placed the orders based on the lowest Gold lot size. Remember I have a plan for 3 rounds setup.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by fembizz; 02-13-2018 at 11:37 PM.


    16. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

      MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-19-2018)

    17. #9
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Posts
      11,061
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      467
      Thanked 1,405 Times in 614 Posts

      Default

      This is similar to what I want to try and do because I have come to understand that there is no holy grail system in forex trading neither is there any perfect trading system so why keep trying to look for perfection in an imperfect market, so I have decided to develop a hedging strategy that is still under review once am out with a good result I will share with the house.


    18. The following 2 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

      kanyB1 (05-07-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2018)

    19. Dragon
    20. #10
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      22,925
      Thanks
      19,926
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

      Default

      You made 100% profit in a short time, amazing mate!
      I will noted your trading journal. You sure that Gold will drop too far touch your TP?
      Haha, because i have same sell order in Gold.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex


    21. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), ehizmac (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts