• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: No Holy Grail Grid's Trading

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Every good system is an holy grail it just depends on the person using the system to trade,a trader will make a lot of money with a trading style,and another trader using that same style will be losing,so in my opinion you are your own holy grail,the knowledge and skills that you acquire over time is what will determine your success or failure in this market.
      I will like us to respect the feelings and hearts of learning of newbies in this forum by giving out misconstrued information. I strongly you are a seasoned trader who can differentiate between holy grail( perfection ) and non holy grail system. The insinuation of saying there is holy grail is not accepted at. We are wise now to know it does not exist. All traders should work well on a system with sound knowledge of effective risk management plan.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (02-22-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 729 Posts

I am also of the belief that the holy grail does not exist because if we keep repeating this information there are people especially newbie that will misinterprete what we are saying as they may not read between the lines, so it is categorically clear that there is nothing of such, taking a discussion out of context is common these days, perfection does work in the forex market, only God is perfect in everything, whatever a human being is doing is filled with many imperfections, this should be a note of warning to the beginners to disregard anything that sounds like it is so perfect without any room for losses or mistake. That is a mythological concept and believe system.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

fembizz (02-22-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha is a splendid one to behold Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For you to become successful as a forex trader you must spend some quality time to learn and practice how to trade forex. There are so many places we can learn to trade forex we just have to dedicate our time to learn and then construct a good trading system that will make it easy for us to trade and earn.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3481.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,275 Times in 492 Posts

success in the forex trading business is not a matter of a holy grail, but that of hardwork coupled with good strict discipline. the forex trader must learn and acquire the right knowledge and skills. so to make it in the forex business, pay the price.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 769 Posts

@ forexguy9 hard work is the only shortcut there is in the forex trading market, and note! Is not until we carry huge physical component that we are hardworking, we are talking about the sleepless night we have when analyzing the market for good trading setups and the time we spent on the demo account as well, all this are hardwork because it's not easy us

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      success in the forex trading business is not a matter of a holy grail, but that of hardwork coupled with good strict discipline. the forex trader must learn and acquire the right knowledge and skills. so to make it in the forex business, pay the price.
      practice will make us get the knowledge and skill then we understand to do the right thing and this is the gate for us to know this business and how to fix and develop the skill, we have to throw away the laziness from the mind and because forex trading is a hard work and also smart work, we can not stay with small knowledge for trading, and because this is a dynamic business and we have to have a good skill to follow it, and desire to learn and practice will make us to be a flexible trader who understand to follow the market properly

10. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      The attached charts show the trades opened with the first leg trade lost and the 2nd leg trade currently floating. The trading plan rules are followed and if this current trade fails then the new buy stop trade will immediately activate.
      This is the status of the 2nd trade currently surviving the waves and tides of the turbulent gold market. I am glad keeping to the trading plan rules without emotional digression. I have sworn to myself that no matter how rosy the market could be I will not change the rules. keep watch and see if i deviate. discipline is the soul of true trading success. Attached chart for full details.
      Attached Images

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9