• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: fembizz‎'s trading journal (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      You made 100% profit in a short time, amazing mate!
      I will noted your trading journal. You sure that Gold will drop too far touch your TP?
      Haha, because i have same sell order in Gold.
      I do not need to be afraid of the market's price actions but rather to be sound and disciplined by my trading plan. Kindly note that I do not focus on the direction or speculation of the price trend but my move is to follow the trend as the trend is my friend.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I have two pending order trades as seen in the chart attached below. I placed the orders based on the lowest Gold lot size. Remember I have a plan for 3 rounds setup.
      In reference to the two pending order trades, the buy stop trade has triggered and the necessary adjustment to the sell stop has be made through the required 3 trades sequence. Therefore, if the buy trade fails then the sell stop will immediately activates. This is seen through the attached chart.
      Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,401 Times in 611 Posts

Good to know that everyone is putting their eyes on the market and most especially finding gold trading very interesting, this has ignited my interest on them as I will take a look at the gold and oil chart to see if I can find something interesting on the market. Forex trading can be most interesting when we know the right thing to look for in the market.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

fembizz (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,517 Times in 2,908 Posts

In reference to the two pending order trades, the buy stop trade has triggered and the necessary adjustment to the sell stop has be made through the required 3 trades sequence. Therefore, if the buy trade fails then the sell stop will immediately activates. This is seen through the attached chart.
      Wow, you closed your former journal, that is nice, they said that change is the only thing that is constant in this life, this strategy looks like hedging in a way because in the same instrument I can see that you set both a buy and sell pending orders meaning that when one trigger and it is on profit, the moment the other one triggers, you would have been in profit because what cause the other one to be activated is a pull back or retracement, maybe I am missing something and I need a little bit of clarification to know how this works.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Wow, you closed your former journal, that is nice, they said that change is the only thing that is constant in this life, this strategy looks like hedging in a way because in the same instrument I can see that you set both a buy and sell pending orders meaning that when one trigger and it is on profit, the moment the other one triggers, you would have been in profit because what cause the other one to be activated is a pull back or retracement, maybe I am missing something and I need a little bit of clarification to know how this works.
      I really appreciate your concern and visit to my new trading journal but the simple truth is that I do not do hedging but rather grid's trading style with the logic of one trade pending order triggers and deactivate the other trade pending position and readjust it to a new price position level in a case there is a reversal in the market's price movement, which means I will employ short sequence martingale as explained in the first page of the journal.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

The trading exercise was a profit as expected but something unusual happened and I lost the account to the scenario. I will start all over again with the trading plan on another account soonest but for now I will continue with a demo account. The scenario for the lost is this; I placed a withdrawal for a total of $95 and was denied in time as I expected it done the way other withdrawals were done through my local transfer payment but could not. I contacted the Super moderator for help but no response from him and to cut the long story short then I felt bad and treated the account like a joke. I traded it with no regards to my plan and lost the account to the yesterday's news erratic price movements. I was sent a report by my local exchanger that the withdrawals were unable to processed due to insufficient amount after the whole account balance was already lost. I never have a regret because I know my 2 days 100% close ROI will cause me a setback.

Conclusion: I will open a demo to facilitate the trading plan for anyone willing to see how profitable my method is and also for trader willing to follow. I will fund an account with instaforex broker and trade that personally with the belief such scenario will be avoided. Lastly, I appreciate the forum and the broker to still allow me to share my humble knowledge and experience. Kudos to you all!

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The chart attached is the details of the current trades setup and rules must be followed as stated in first page.
      Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

ehizmac (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,401 Times in 611 Posts

I notice something about you orders, you opened a pending order in two places which results to 0.02 in total now here is my question instead of opening 0.01 in two places why not just open 0.02 at once instead of opening 0.01 in two place or is there a deeper reason for that?

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      I notice something about you orders, you opened a pending order in two places which results to 0.02 in total now here is my question instead of opening 0.01 in two places why not just open 0.02 at once instead of opening 0.01 in two place or is there a deeper reason for that?
      Sincerely there is no special thing about the divided lot size as I am working hard to ensure I stay to using the smaller lot size concept and which is against the greedy and emotional nature of traders. Therefore the more i see the small trade volume then the more i psychological forget about the existence of big lot size during a trading activity on each expected round.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

New trades setups are added as seen by the chart below...
      Attached Images  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,518 Times in 1,012 Posts

Nice to see you on a new journal thread and I have read up how you intend trading. I must t say that your strategy could be very risky because I see martingale strategy as a means of risk management to you which in my view its more risky. Anyway you are right as there is no holy grail in trading but I think we should be more conscious of money management regardless of how profitable a system could be. Good luck on this journey.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast