• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31

Thread: fembizz‎'s trading journal (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,534 Times in 615 Posts

Thanks @fembizz for this useful post indeed there is no shortcut to success, if we want to become successful forex traders we need to spend time to learn how to trade forex well, and there is no specific code that could make us successful, so we shouldnt be looking for such ways to be successful as beginners.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

fembizz (04-29-2018)

3. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,340 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hahahahah I am surprised to see that this is coming from you fembizz, but yeah we are always evolving in the forex market, I had thought that your gold trading was doing pretty well, I don't understand why you had to abandon that project anyway, I don't have much to say here but wish you the very best in your quest for trading a new strategy, this martingale is dangerous and you have acknowledged that you could win or lose, I wouldn't venture into what I don't fully understand, I know that you are a seasoned trader that understands the market.
      You should not be too surprised when you see things like this it is bound to happen one way or the other,i like his courage there is no shame in it if your current trading strategy is not giving you the desire results it is better you dump it for something better,you can not be doing same thing over and over again and expect a different result,a good business man knows when it is time to make change.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      You should not be too surprised when you see things like this it is bound to happen one way or the other,i like his courage there is no shame in it if your current trading strategy is not giving you the desire results it is better you dump it for something better,you can not be doing same thing over and over again and expect a different result,a good business man knows when it is time to make change.
      There is a point I need to correct here and I believe leonvic90 is wrong as I didn't say I'm abandoning this thread because if he had carefully read my post then he will see where I wrote that I'll be using gold on other currency pairs as this thread still active on my gold trading journal. Please it is better for us to read carefully before casting another trader down indirectly.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 563 Posts

Well, it is not every time we are seeing traders that i succumbing to his trading relents, so it is surprising a bit to me. Not that it is strange really, but the fact still remains that i like his courage and shameless attitude just like you have expressed a well, this is what i so much appreciate among traders. However, we have to know that it is not all trading strategies we are using that are good, or that will give us the desired result we will need from them, it is the consistent training that will eventfully tell us the real fact about this.

I still wish in good luck in the quest of getting a more befitting trading strategy, that is what we all need from the market. It takes time that we will get this done, we will have to give the market all it takes for successful trading, and until, we are satisfied with the trading system we are using, we will have to continue training no matter how many trading system we will eventually dump before getting the right one.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

ola4real (05-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Well, it is not every time we are seeing traders that i succumbing to his trading relents, so it is surprising a bit to me. Not that it is strange really, but the fact still remains that i like his courage and shameless attitude just like you have expressed a well, this is what i so much appreciate among traders. However, we have to know that it is not all trading strategies we are using that are good, or that will give us the desired result we will need from them, it is the consistent training that will eventfully tell us the real fact about this.

I still wish in good luck in the quest of getting a more befitting trading strategy, that is what we all need from the market. It takes time that we will get this done, we will have to give the market all it takes for successful trading, and until, we are satisfied with the trading system we are using, we will have to continue training no matter how many trading system we will eventually dump before getting the right one.
      I do not the essence of your post here as it now suggested that, you guys are just here to post for bonus alone without respecting the journal's owner feeling and I strongly believe this is what the moderators should work more in this forum. Did I say to you guys that I am retiring from my strategy? You better open your eyes and read well, before posting off-bearing message. I make money with my MartinGrid trading style and its principle is what I applying to other currency pairs and guys should stop saying trash when you do not know what to write here, then it is better to focus on your journals. LeonVic90, Whiteliontrader and bigani or whoever is also of low understanding to assimilate my journal contents. I will also reopen my other thread and run the 3 threads, in as much is not a crime to have them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

ola4real (05-05-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 617 Posts

I would like to see some posts from the journal owner using his Martingale grid strategy applied to other currencies pairs like GBPUSD and EURUSD to more understand about how it works, and I hope that all the conflis will be hiden, I wish if he can continue his trading with the same attitude, you just need to refresh your mind and restart once again, good continuation.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I strongly agree with you that any unprofitable trading signal or strategy should be discarded in order to learn new and better trading strategy, in order to stop trading at a loss, and also to become a better trader. Just as the saying goes, 'anything worth doing is worth doing well. Wish all trader a successful trading week.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

forexguy9 (06-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I strongly agree with you that any unprofitable trading signal or strategy should be discarded in order to learn new and better trading strategy, in order to stop trading at a loss, and also to become a better trader. Just as the saying goes, 'anything worth doing is worth doing well. Wish all trader a successful trading week.
      It is better that we are trading with the strategy which will be certain for what we are using it for. When traders are now trading with the strategy that is not productive, then it will be so hard for that trader. When we are trading the market with the absolute skills which is good for money making, then losing will be reduced, and we will be bale to trade and earn better than we can ever imagined. I like to trade with the surety of experience i have, but the experience also posses the right trading system and plans which is the working force for my earning in the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      sure, there should be no reason to keep a strategy that is no more working even after one has tried all to make it work. the next thing would be to develop another working strategy. this is one of the reasons i do advocate that a forex trader have an alternative working strategy ready made so as to have what to resort to when one fails.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Reply to Thread
    Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31