• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Application of knowledge in forex, how important is that?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

ordinarilly having knowledge about a business does not lead to success, what matters is the trader's ability to apply the knowledge. this is why it is important to practice on the demo so as to gain skills and experience in application of the knowledge.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience is very important in our way of trading foreign exchange. Most of the time our decisions are influenced by the opinions of other traders or signals analysts. So We enter into the market and we do not know why, which eliminates the possibility of our entry and exit from the market in the right time. This will undoubtedly return to the result of the exchange you have made.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 is on a distinguished road gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

application of knowledge is what actually puts the trader in the road to success in the forex trading business. to be able to apply knowledge, the trader must demo trade regularly and and gain skills from there.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,121 Times in 2,032 Posts

Yes we may have enough knowledge base in the forex market but applying the knowledge sometimes is the problem of some traders, though in Forex there are some factors that mostly cause this, sometimes fear of Loosing can Be a major factor and lack of. Self believe also can be A big problem. The right thing in forex is learn and apply what will learn this is what will lead to having good experiences

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MD ARSED ALI is on a distinguished road MD ARSED ALI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that knowledge is important but the knowledge is value less when you can't apply it in your real life when you need it. In Forex market you can't survive here without knowledge but it's more important the gathering knowledge to apply the knowledge. So, i think it's very much needed that you should apply your knowledge in trading and take good result from it.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Knowledge is essential tool of this business because without knowledge it will be only a gamble for you because you would not be able to find out the market trend and very soon you will lose all your money. Forex trading is not easy without knowledge. Knowledge give you confidence to do this business so give your maximum time to learn daily new thing then forex will give you money.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh is on a distinguished road Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is most important than your invested deposit nor trade balance. Knowledge is all that is needed to make you the successful the trader that you ought to be in the trade of the Forex market. Knowledge which comprises of a very good money management skill, patience and an avoidance of greed, makes your trading experience blossom so well.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno is on a distinguished road aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order to win forex trade, we must have to do perfect work in perfect time. We must have to do perfect analysis on perfect positions. We must have to take perfect decision in perfect time. We must have to become a perfect trader. But it is not so much easy work to do perfect work at all. Study, analysis and experiences are the main way to meet the perfect in forex business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a spectacular aura about amiron56 has a spectacular aura about amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1486.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The process of knowledge and application of knowledge both are equally important
      The application of knowledge is recognized the main means of getting success in forex. In case anybody keeps his knowledge useless, he never solve his account from Ende up.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

12. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      542.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 276 Posts

The application of knowledge in forex is very important but in forex we also need to have experience. This experience can be gained by doing a lot of practice using demo account and real account. If we already have both knowledge and experience,we can get success in forex.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3