I am:
      ----

ngpforex is an unknown quantity at this point ngpforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 20226618 - InstaCash

hello my brother and sister
      I just made Pamm Trader so you can Investing your money with start small change .. Commision for trader just 20% and Investor 80 % .. My startegy order is price action..
      And you can monitoring our PAMM in https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...26618#/?x=LCZZ
      Contact us in telegeram : Modal Forex Gratis

---------- Post added 02-21-2018 at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2018 at 08:41 AM ----------

hi all i update My project Instacash
      In trading yesterday not much which gained by our pamm project but i hope today better than yesterday
      [IMG]https://widgets.i**db.com/widget.php?user=20226618&type=23&g=balance[/IMG]
      Last edited by moneygrows; 02-21-2018 at 09:32 AM. Reason: edit title

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ngpforex for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-21-2018), nikhil_rrane (02-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,619 Times in 5,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ngpforex View Post
      I just made Pamm Trader so you can Investing your money with start small change .. Commision for trader just 20% and Investor 80 % .. My startegy order is price action..
      And you can monitoring our PAMM in https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...26618#/?x=LCZZ

---------- Post added 02-21-2018 at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2018 at 08:41 AM ----------

In trading yesterday not much which gained by our pamm project but i hope today better than yesterday
      Congratulations on the launching of your ForexCopy and PAMM project. I wish you all the best in promoting it and hope you will make a lot of profit for you and your investors. Please keep us all updated on your progress as often possible.

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-22-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,763 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ngpforex View Post

I think you have overtraded and have huge drawdown from your trading. Its really interesting to see how could you recover the loss and make good income for the investors. I think it is better to avoid overtrades then you can easily manage to recover the drawdown.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-22-2018), moneygrows (02-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      I think you have overtraded and have huge drawdown from your trading. Its really interesting to see how could you recover the loss and make good income for the investors. I think it is better to avoid overtrades then you can easily manage to recover the drawdown.
      i was surprised to hear you said he was overtrading and i took a look at the monitoring list. Looks like there is only 28 cents left in his account. I guess it got mc last night during the FOMC meeting minutes.

Sorry for the losses thread starter

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-22-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Im giving the thread starter 1 day to respond to all comments. If there is no comment then i will need to close this thread soon.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Looks like there is no response from the thread starter. Sorry but i got to close this and move it to a different section. Better luck next time and PM me if you change your mind.

Thanks  

Closed Thread