Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How much do forex traders make?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Horpeyemi is an unknown quantity at this point Horpeyemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hmm...for me it's endless. Traders could earn any amount of money they want it's all about the proper use of investing strategies. But to earn you must be ready to lose, those that earn alot invest alot that just how the forex market is. The amount of money you invest determines how much you earn and also when invest its proper to study the market, investing without studying market don't usually ends well. And also it's also possible for traders not to earn at all, some traders all always misfortunate in the sense that whenever they invest they always lose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Horpeyemi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Timothy16 is on a distinguished road Timothy16's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no specific amount to be made by a Forex trader,but it all depends on the traders skills,patience and the total amount of his capital,because his lots size depends on his capita. Infact i dont really think that traders can specifically say the exactl amount they are making every day or month because it flutuate

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

keji will become famous soon enough keji will become famous soon enough keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1471.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The amount made by forex trader is determined by many factors among which is how skillful the trader is, how effective is his trading strategy, how is the risk management mechanism put in place by such trader and finally how patient is the trader but above all 20%.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,036 Times in 842 Posts

Not many trader can make money from forex. I think that in order to make money in the forex market, the first thing we need is big capital. Besides, we also need to have experience and skills, the most important skill for every trader is to be able to Control greed and fear when opening positions. I believe that if we make the effort and work hard then we can get easy profit from forex

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), upiter9999 (07-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is a very profitable and also very quick money making place and any person with good trading experience and with good knowledge can making good profits From trading but success in Forex required good practice and learning continuously means required good experience and good time spending in Forex and new traders must first fouc on learning then after good time spending in market then going or focus on earning but first must required learning and hard working to become successful Forex trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,986 Times in 2,956 Posts

How much do forex traders make?
      In my opinion this is not certain because each trader has different balance on the trading account. In addition to differences in balance, other differences are in skills, knowledge and experience. The type of trade that is done also affects how much traders can generate. It may be that traders can make $1000 in a month or $ 1000 a week but there is no certainty of how to make profit in trading. All that also depends on the target set by each trader.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

kelechi (07-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

kelechi is on a distinguished road kelechi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex their are no limit in making money.
      Making money here depend on your capital, knowledge, skill and experience, this can only limit or unlimit your earning, so there is no specific amount one can make in forex trading ��. You can improve from zero 0⃣ to higher and also from higher to zero 0⃣ it all depends on your effort.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to kelechi for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5