• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: nikhil_rrane's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 402 Posts

Default nikhil_rrane's trading journal

Welcome to my journal !!

I like scalping so i will do scalp bulls and bears as finally we have to gain profit more than the loss.
      Scalping will be totally on fundamentals of the pairs and speculation. As you know scalping is very high risk trading in which i may get margin call but i will try to avoid it possibly.

I can learn from other members of the forum and you can just give me some hints to improve my trading performance.

I got bonus from guess forex trend contest. Scalped EUR/USD as the pair was in oversold territory. Got Tripled. I hope i can survive long but its high risk.

Name:  Screenshot (15).png
Views: 100
Size:  17.7 KB

2. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,169 Times in 2,408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      Welcome to my journal !!

I like scalping so i will do scalp bulls and bears as finally we have to gain profit more than the loss.
      Scalping will be totally on fundamentals of the pairs and speculation. As you know scalping is very high risk trading in which i may get margin call but i will try to avoid it possibly.

I can learn from other members of the forum and you can just give me some hints to improve my trading performance.

I got bonus from guess forex trend contest. Scalped EUR/USD as the pair was in oversold territory. Got Tripled. I hope i can survive long but its high risk.

Attachment 74707

welll welll welll. you are very welcome to this section of the forum, feel free to make yourself at home, this section is the best place to be, and scalping huh? this sound interesting, and you said you wanna base it on fundamental speculation, another interesting thing, well, mi wish you success in your scalping endeavor, and i really hope you have a solid plan for this, because solid planing is important in the market

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-02-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-02-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,297 Times in 513 Posts

Welcome to my journal !!

Attachment 74707
      Hello nikhil_rrane, it's good to see you developing a journal based on scalping strategy which is one of the riskier kinds of trading. The most important thing is to find a way to make it work and that will take time and effort. I wish you success as you develop your journal. Many more green pips to you!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

Batavia (03-02-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-02-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,205 Posts

Welcome to my journal !!

Attachment 74707
      Amazing trade, can you trade like this every day? 8 pips stop for 78 pips gain if, I am not making wrong. Do you always use the same risk to scalp bigger timeframes, or do you widening your stops? I wouldn't trade like this, or I would at least use bigger stop loss and lot. Congrats!

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (05-19-2018), Batavia (03-02-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), kazol76 (03-02-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), zeeshaa (03-02-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to my journal !!

Attachment 74707
      I am like too, scalping is one of the best profitable trading strategy so that many of us like to scalping the market, a scalper always watch shot movement of the market so that if trade go right direction then making profit in small time is easy, scalper attach many indicator to find the right movement of the market to get right position, but if trader does not understand the indicators signal then scalping will cost him lot I think, so it is better that trader must practice first to scalping the market for better deal I think.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

Batavia (03-02-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,883 Times in 1,651 Posts

Welcome to my journal !!

Attachment 74707
      Welcome to trading journal section nikhil_rrane
      I read your thread, you use scalping technique for your trade. If i may ask, i want to know how do you execute trade order using M15? what analysis do you use to determine Buy/Sell with your scalping technique?
      I know if this scalping technique has high risk and not many beginner traders can be consistent for long time using scalping techniques. If you are familiar with scalping techniques then you can show screenshots of your analysis and explain to all members here.
      Good luck with your scalping trade
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (03-02-2018), Batavia (03-02-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), FlyingShark (03-02-2018), kazol76 (03-03-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,703 Times in 446 Posts

welcome mate you are very welcome, and so your journal is all about scalping method am very interesting about scalping because for few time i loss , am wait your update for this thread and might i can learn from you. might you are the king of scalping

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), fembizz (03-02-2018), kazol76 (03-03-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 758 Posts

Welcome to my journal !!

Attachment 74707
      Welcome mate and I am really happy seeing another mate in the house with a different trading logic and idea. The scalping is a fast way to make money from the market and I believe nothing is impossible in this business including true trading success. i strongly believe you have your trading plan which you are to keep to irrespective of other people opinions. More green pips to you.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

balut (03-02-2018), Batavia (03-03-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), kazol76 (03-03-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,021 Times in 1,052 Posts

nikhil_rrane

I like your title as "Scalpion King" because it sounds unique and original. A combination of Champion and King in scalping. Anyway, welcome to the journal thread and I hope that you will be active on updates. Please do share your scalping setup if you have time, we'll gladly appreciate it. Good luck!

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Black Mamba (03-02-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-02-2018), kazol76 (03-03-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,167 Posts

Welcome to this section mate!

Scalping is very good strategy if you do it right, can i see your complete system of trading like your particular strategies your entry points and exit points etc, we are all here to learn from each other lets see what you have got here mate.

21. The following 8 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

balut (03-03-2018), Batavia (03-03-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-03-2018), FlyingShark (03-04-2018), kazol76 (03-03-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast