• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 76)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The major trend on EURUSD is bullish and traders sentiment is also to buy the pair. Thus if we follow the trend then we can buy the pair on pull backs or dips. as far today we found a short pull back we can make our entry and take profit should be the coming resistance.

Trade Recommendations : Buy (on dips)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Idris82 will become famous soon enough Idris82's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now Iím going to make my assessment. Judging by longer time frames, I assume further growth of the pair. The ongoing retracement has not reached the downward target, but failed targets are common things. It seems to me that I wasnít careful enough and left my positions open downward. I didnít change stop orders because I decided that everything was going on well and price was on track to reach 1.2250-1.2270. As for longer time frames, things are all right. The price is expected to move northward. Then, when the pair dips, it will be also possible to benefit from this. Speaking about the 4-hour time frame, I have alternative scenarios. The yellow line shows my favorite scenario. The orange line looks like the most realistic one if we recall how the US session finished.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  eurusd 13.03.png
Views: 25
Size:  74.5 KB

eurusd like gbpusd also move above 200 ma moving average and now i only look to buy this pair. also because rsi move above 50 level, i think now move above rsi 70 level is the first great opportunity to buy eurusd and this will happen with move above 1.2440 level and toward 1.2550.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      638.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,562 Times in 767 Posts

EURUSD today is moving in a bullish bias, testing the daily resistance area. Based on technical analysis, as forex trading strategy today you can wait for confirmation of buy signal if correction occurs to the reference area at the range 1.23549-1.23233, with potential target up to the range 1.23745-1.24062. If the correction does not occur, a break above 1.24062 would be potential to follow further bullish movement up to the range 1.24379-1.24733. Instead be careful if support at 1.23233 breaks with valid because it will turn the intraday bias to bearish and potentially will depress euro to the range 1.23037-1.22720.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1), wise-man (03-14-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Relaxed

wise-man will become famous soon enough wise-man's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wise-man View Post
      after the drop down yesterday due to the intrest rate been released the EUR/USD now is on a support level area between 1.22948-1.228178 forming a divergence on the RSI in the 1 hour time frame , so i think for today trading session we will see some upward retracement movement toward resistance level 1.238135

as expected the EUR/USD go up from the support area with the previous information and get even more then our targeted level , now i see the price aiming for the resistance area between 1.242825-1.244308 if we had there a propre price action i think the price will fall back to 1.235258 and maybe going even lower if we had a breakout from the up trend , another level that there is a probability for the price to reach and reverse from it is 1.246579.

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wise-man For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price climb as per our prediction today after one our news will be out for EUR, that could drive it to north or south. if its negative then price may fall to support level then climb and if its positive then it may rise more.

Trade Recommendations : Hold

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-14-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Idris82 will become famous soon enough Idris82's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Americans set the clock this weekend, and the US market closed more than an hour ago. As for the pair, then it turned out that I have a pullback from the southern movement, as well as the main downward movement in priority. So far, I don't want to look deeply after such a rise, for now, I think the target is below the area of 1.2295-1.2332. But the north will begin if the price consolidates above 1.2420, then the north will be with targets at 1.25. But it is definitely necessary to see how the Asians will drive the pair. The Americans left on the highs, this is a hint to the Asian markets that they want to push further north.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Idris82 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are a current bullish trend on the EURUSD as it reaches the highest top at the current move at 1.2413 and it start the correction so it's more likely that the price could go south to test the 61٫8 support before it rise to the resistance of 1.2446 while the upcoming target for the bullish trend should be at the price 1.2273 where the main resistance is held.

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeThinker For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  eurusd 14.03.png
Views: 26
Size:  74.4 KB

eurusd now still above 200 ma moving average and now touch this moving average level and almost rsi 50 level and i think both these things give good signal for buy opportunity for eurusd pair and i was waiting for rsi 70 level but i dont wait anymore and take buy now from this good movement.

Thanks  

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,389 Times in 4,381 Posts

EURUSD fell back today, but the key support area is still intact.
      After finding a resistance at 1.24, EURUSD took a bearish correction, which led the pair to the 1.2360-50 support zone today.

After a low recorded at 1.2347, EURUSD seems solidly rebounding at the end of European session.
      The pair could now return to put pressure on the resistance 1.2400, it'd break it to resume the path of the rise toward 1.2445.

On the downside, it'd break below 1.2360-50 so that the bearish pressures increase to the area of ​​1.2300, then the solid support of 1.2275-1.2260.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Mats (03-15-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast