• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2439498 - MT5 Oasis

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      lol sure do i think every one will follow it.. as far as you are earning.. btw copy system do allow us to set our own lot size instead of the copy account.. so we can use sl or even lower the lot size to avoid MC so often .

why dont you create a new account for your robot ?
      If they wont release this account, i might open up a new one next month. Will need to see how much bonus i wiould get first and if the amount is good then i might use another bonus account for the project.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-28-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), GhostMode (03-29-2018)

3. Dragon
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,171 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      I wonder, would anyone be interested to follow my manual trading if i offer forexcopy service? Its simple trading but risky tho since i dont trade using any SL
      In my own opinion many people will be too scared and thus cautious when it comes to investing a substantial amount of Money into a ForexCopy system that does not make use of a stop loss, All their funds could be wiped out if a lot of losses is registered. For me it is not even too hard to develop a stop loss feature and add it to an already successful Forex trading strategy.

Thanks  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), moneygrows (03-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      In my own opinion many people will be too scared and thus cautious when it comes to investing a substantial amount of Money into a ForexCopy system that does not make use of a stop loss, All their funds could be wiped out if a lot of losses is registered. For me it is not even too hard to develop a stop loss feature and add it to an already successful Forex trading strategy.
      I agree with you. Any positions or signal that comes complete with a TP and SL will be more attractive to investors as it gives out the impression that the manager is employing a strict money management. If i were to run a professional copy service and trade manually, i would want to use such strategy.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), GhostMode (03-29-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I agree with you. Any positions or signal that comes complete with a TP and SL will be more attractive to investors as it gives out the impression that the manager is employing a strict money management. If i were to run a professional copy service and trade manually, i would want to use such strategy.

I have a short important question to ask, Why did instaforex ban your bonus trading account?

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), moneygrows (03-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

I have a short important question to ask, Why did instaforex ban your bonus trading account?
      The only reason i can think of is because of clash IP. The robot runs from my VPS with USA ip while my location is in Asia. There are times when i would log in the account from my location to view or edit my orders. Apart from that, i cant think of any other reason.

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The only reason i can think of is because of clash IP. The robot runs from my VPS with USA ip while my location is in Asia. There are times when i would log in the account from my location to view or edit my orders. Apart from that, i cant think of any other reason.
      Okay.
      If that is the matter, Then I guess they will know the whole truth by the end of their investigations. They should clear you and release your forex account for you so that u can continue with your project.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), moneygrows (04-02-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

Okay.
      If that is the matter, Then I guess they will know the whole truth by the end of their investigations. They should clear you and release your forex account for you so that u can continue with your project.
      being a bonus account they can just block it without giving out the real reason as explained in the forum rules. Anyway i hope they will release thread starter account as it already long time i read this thread

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-02-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

After waiting for 21 days, i finally received an email from them. As expected, i get the same generic response from them about " excluded from participation in "Bonus for
      posting" campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions".

Since its already official, i will be closing this thread now. Hopefully i will be able to start back all over again with this robot.

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

ding dong (04-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3