• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2439498 - MT5 Oasis

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,523 Times in 5,449 Posts

Default 2439498 - MT5 Oasis

Hello everyone. I decided to use one of my bonus account and offer forexcopy for anyone to follow.

This account is running 24/7 using an expert advisor which is one of my personal favorite and never been shared before to others.

I have been using this expert advisor for few years already and it can generate consistent profit if you follow the strategy properly.

Below you will find all the information needed should you wish to join.

[IMG]https://widgets.i**db.com/widget.php?user=2439498&type=11&g=balance[/IMG]

ForexCopy
      2439498 - MT5 Oasis

Account Type
      4 Digit UK server

Trading Style
      Automated

Recommended Capital
      $100

Commission
      Free (Paid by company)

Drawdown
      16.33%

Profit To Date
      Feb 2018 : +22.80%

I will try and keep this thread updated and please feel free to ask me any questions about it and i will try my best to answer it.

P/S : You can use your bonus account and follow this forexcopy if you like

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-19-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-12-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-13-2018), GhostMode (03-10-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

I am having some issue with this account right now. Waiting for response from Instaforex. Will update everyone once it is done. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-19-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,250 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Hello everyone. I decided to use one of my bonus account and offer forexcopy for anyone to follow.

This account is running 24/7 using an expert advisor which is one of my personal favorite and never been shared before to others.

I have been using this expert advisor for few years already and it can generate consistent profit if you follow the strategy properly.

Below you will find all the information needed should you wish to join.

[IMG]https://widgets.i**db.com/widget.php?user=2439498&type=11&g=balance[/IMG]

ForexCopy
      2439498 - MT5 Oasis

Account Type
      4 Digit UK server

Trading Style
      Automated

Recommended Capital
      $100

Commission
      Free (Paid by company)

Drawdown
      16.33%

Profit To Date
      Feb 2018 : +22.80%

I will try and keep this thread updated and please feel free to ask me any questions about it and i will try my best to answer it.

P/S : You can use your bonus account and follow this forexcopy if you like

Hello bro, Nice Project.

In have a question, How can someone use his or her forum bonus account to copy your trades? From the information I always had, No one can use his forum bonus for posting account to copy trades on instaforex forexcopy program. Pls shed more light on this for me. Tnx

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-16-2018), moneygrows (03-16-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Hello bro, Nice Project.

In have a question, How can someone use his or her forum bonus account to copy your trades? From the information I always had, No one can use his forum bonus for posting account to copy trades on instaforex forexcopy program. Pls shed more light on this for me. Tnx
      To my best knowledge, you can use your bonus account to trade manually, automatically or even follow a ForexCopy but you cannot use the bonus account for PAMM. Im not sure if they have change the rules recently as there is no information released.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-19-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

To my best knowledge, you can use your bonus account to trade manually, automatically or even follow a ForexCopy but you cannot use the bonus account for PAMM. Im not sure if they have change the rules recently as there is no information released.

Have you ever used your own Forexcopy account to follow a Forexcopy trader?

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), moneygrows (03-20-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,229 Times in 6,912 Posts

WOW im amazed .. to find this thanks I really need to follow you .. and this is one of the best thing you have done .. I love to copy your trades bro. Thanks one again I will update with you when im done setting up my account.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), moneygrows (03-20-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Have you ever used your own Forexcopy account to follow a Forexcopy trader?
      Yes, i have used one of my bonus account to follow a Forexcopy trader roughly 5-6 months ago and it work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      WOW im amazed .. to find this thanks I really need to follow you .. and this is one of the best thing you have done .. I love to copy your trades bro. Thanks one again I will update with you when im done setting up my account.
      Well, im still waiting for an update from AntiFraud. Hopefully they will release this account so we all can start following it.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-20-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yes, i have used one of my bonus account to follow a Forexcopy trader roughly 5-6 months ago and it work perfectly.

Well, im still waiting for an update from AntiFraud. Hopefully they will release this account so we all can start following it.
      yesterday, i tried to use my instaforex forum bonus account to copy someone's trade and I got an error like this - ""You cannot use forexcopy because your account contains contest price""

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Also when you copied a forexcopy traders trade 5 - 6 months ago, was it a bonus for posting forexcopy account u copied?

Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), moneygrows (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,229 Times in 6,912 Posts

yesterday, i tried to use my instaforex forum bonus account to copy someone's trade and I got an error like this - ""You cannot use forexcopy because your account contains contest price""

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Also when you copied a forexcopy traders trade 5 - 6 months ago, was it a bonus for posting forexcopy account u copied?
      You can copy trades on bonus account but you can not make investment on PAMM accounts, that was clear by the support. I cant say if they change the rules please make sure you contact with the support.

Thanks  

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), GhostMode (03-20-2018), moneygrows (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. Demo contests
      I am:
      Busy

Thanks

[/COLOR]Also when you copied a forexcopy traders trade 5 - 6 months ago, was it a bonus for posting forexcopy account u copied?
      From my own personal experience, i have used forum bonus account to copy other trader and i have also use the forum bonus account to offer copy service. Both are working. The only thing we cant use it was for PAMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      You can copy trades on bonus account but you can not make investment on PAMM accounts, that was clear by the support. I cant say if they change the rules please make sure you contact with the support.
      The might have change the rule this year like what they did with the facebook contest.

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-23-2018), GhostMode (03-20-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast