• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bappy's Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,171 Times in 213 Posts

Default Bappy's Trading Journal

Actually I am expert USD based pair, Gold and Bitcoin.

Name:  trends5.png
Views: 812
Size:  29.7 KB

Hopefully it will be great work for me to submit my journal here and that will must be technical and theoretical. Very soon i will publish my journal here. I hope that senior member of this forum will help me about that.

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

bigearners (04-05-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), fembizz (03-11-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Kalex (03-11-2018), kashifrehman (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), Omoba9ce (03-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-12-2018), taifon (04-22-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

well, it is nice to have you here, mate. nice you trade bitcoin and gold: the dreaded fast movers. welcome to the trading journal section of our great mt5 forum. this is the best place to be to share knowledge and benefit mutually.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post

Attachment 75010

Hopefully it will be great work for me to submit my journal here and that will must be technical and theoretical. Very soon i will publish my journal here. I hope that senior member of this forum will help me about that.
      thank you for entering in trading journal. you upload downtrend and uptrend picture but i dont understand your strategy for this business. i am waiting for your trading journal. when you upload your journal then tell us. happy journey in this forum.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,171 Times in 213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      thank you for entering in trading journal. you upload downtrend and uptrend picture but i dont understand your strategy for this business. i am waiting for your trading journal. when you upload your journal then tell us. happy journey in this forum.

Dear mate, Its just as a profile picture and i will start it soon. I think all of you will help me. Also upload your analysis here and that will be better for everyone. There are lots of senior member here, i think they will help me sure. If we do any mistake it can be recover senior mates.
      Thanks again everyone.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,568 Times in 6,669 Posts

Hi mate, welcome to your own trading journal. Looks like you really rare to posts, hope with this way you can be more active for posts and update your trading journal. I will wait your trading strategy, it will be interesting as you are expert trader.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,840 Times in 1,683 Posts

Great to see a new journal in this section from an expert like you because you look to me a professional trader as you handle gold and bitcoin so it would be interesting to see your trading strategy and plan.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3047.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,283 Times in 1,555 Posts

Attachment 75010

Welcome to trading journal section bappy4x I hope you will continue to update technical and theoretical in your journal with screenshot because it will be easier to understand by us all here. I also want to know how you use your trading system, waiting for the next update
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), fembizz (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,086 Times in 744 Posts

Attachment 75010

This is an happy day for us here seeing another trader coming out to show forth his trading knowledge and experience via this channel. I strongly believe this journal will be great since you are an expert already in this trading business. Welcome mate to this house of superb trading journals.

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,514 Times in 606 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal mate, it is always encouraging to see more members willing to share what they understand about the market with others, this is a platform where each person can tells us what they have been able to learn from the market in the amount of time that they have spent and i believe that we will soon start seeing your analysis of the pairs that you have chosen, since you said usd pairs i am think that includes GU, EU, AU, NU, USDCHF, USDJPY i hope there is none that i have left out here, so that means that you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast because i can see bitcoin as a part of the instruments that you have chosen, we just cannot wait to see the stuff that you are made of!

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,946 Times in 825 Posts

Wow, you trade gold and bitcoin, those are two very powerful instruments mate, I believe that you have something wonderful to offer and I look forward to more updates from your journal, let me particularly use this opportunity warmly welcome you to the journal section with your personal thread, I know that you will add more value to the already exciting ones here for the benefit of everyone, please I will advise that you always update for us like some of the folks here do all the time, that is when you will get the true response that is expected from everyone, I am interested in knowing your views about btc in particular, this one is pretty controversial for now, your analysis will mean a lot to some of us watching it from the sidelines.

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast