• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 171 174 175 176 177 178 181 ... LastLast
    Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1866

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,681 Times in 1,991 Posts

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 08 @ 07.01.2019

Trades Update:

I cant control myself to trade with situation where the precious metal Gold trying to make a big bullish trend.

Lets have a look the current situation of my trades with Gold:

Attachment 96805

When anyone strongly much confident with his or her analysis then he or he can take higher risk this time. Thats the reason I took big lot here.

Still I strong believe that my trades must hit my TP very soon, but I will close it before US session though I did not see much impact with Gold from USD news.
      So, right now still I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal Gold.

What do you think dear mates? May I close my trades or wait for TP?

Attachment 96807
      Really nice catch brother, this time high lot size and risk taking pays off but be alert and ready to close open position before US session as chances of USDX index may move upward into such session.
      Good luck but stay with in front of computer because you had choosen yellow metal that can turn out dangerous, if things goes against the trend.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

balut (01-07-2019), bappy4x (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019), MajidAli (01-07-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 419 Posts

Trades Update:

I cant control myself to trade with situation where the precious metal Gold trying to make a big bullish trend.

Attachment 96805

When anyone strongly much confident with his or her analysis then he or he can take higher risk this time. Thats the reason I took big lot here.

Still I strong believe that my trades must hit my TP very soon, but I will close it before US session though I did not see much impact with Gold from USD news.
      So, right now still I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal Gold.

Attachment 96807
      oh wow dear so good and nice trades i think you should have to wait for hitting the trades soon this target will be hitted i have also placed the buy entry from the level of 1290 and my target is at the level of 1295 i have trade at demo account just for practicing and also the R1 of weekly pivot point is also at the level of the 1297 so this target will easily hitted good luck for your trades and for the profit
      Hande Trading Journal

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

balut (01-07-2019), bappy4x (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019), MajidAli (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 284 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 96805

Attachment 96807
      Good morning, how are you, brother? I wish you a full day of winning. So my brother, our self-confidence, may affect us when you enter deals, so you have to be careful. My brother is good that you secured your deal with a stop loss order and it is good that you are going out before the American tournament. . I personally expect the gold to fall further. We should enter into quick selling positions and watch the deal every time. Generally, gold is going in a bearish trend as we can see after the price rebounded from resistance resistance at 1362.72. Point to the support area reached at 1159.51 and rebounded from it and seemed to climb After the formation of a price action reflective candle supporting the ascension and already the price seemed to rise and closed the pair above the price of 1196.86 and completed the climb and closed also above the price of 1232.23 and completed the climb and the price appeared in a bullish channel upward as we see the upper trend of the ascending channel was broken and the pair closed above the price of 1265.71 The pair has fallen in the last trading week as a correction and today the pair started to move in the bullish direction so expected to continue to climb and will be the next target at the price of 1307.70

Thanks  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

balut (01-07-2019), bappy4x (01-07-2019), FxBD (01-07-2019), Hande (01-07-2019), MajidAli (01-07-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,449 Times in 840 Posts

Update:07 @ 07.01.2019

Good Morning dear mates!!!!!!! How was your weekend? Hope so that it was a great weekend with your friends and family. From me it was a great weekend with my parents though Friday night everyone got their bonus for week 01 2019, but may few member did not get which was credited the next day after 12 hours. May be it was system error with AM, PM. End of the day it was good to see the bonus on my trading account. What about you mates?

Did you look my Avatar? Is it nice? The Avatar is indicating how risky life Forex traders are!!!
      Whatever!!! You are doing a business here, with any kind of business you must have to take little bit risk. All the best mates!! Have safe journey with Forex trading!!

Withdrawal Updates:

There is a pending withdrawal request from my trading account which may processed my today's working hours.

Attachment 96709

Analysis with USD Index:

Again USD Index looks losing its strength, due to this reason here is a potential selling opportunities with USDXXX pairs and a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs. Also I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the precious metal GOLD. Have a great day mates with some good profits.

Attachment 96712
      Hello Dear,
      Good evening my dear, i hope you are fine and enjoying your weekends with your family. congratulation, my dear, for making a withdrawl request. You are doing good to make a withdrawal request because these days market is not stable. So, best idea we have need to just make some profit and withdraw it. From last 3 weeks my trading career is going very worst and now I am very worried about my fading career that by every time I face loss. But, now I am make a plan that I will do trade with proper money management and risk management to survive in this market for long term.
      Thanks my dear for sharing your technical analysis about USD index and market totally respect your analysis and comes down. But, now I am looking that it will goes up because now United State dollar showing some strength.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

balut (01-07-2019), bappy4x (01-07-2019), FxBD (01-07-2019), Hande (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5460 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,232 Times in 2,479 Posts

Good Morning dear mates!!!!!!! How was your weekend? Hope so that it was a great weekend with your friends and family. From me it was a great weekend with my parents though Friday night everyone got their bonus for week 01 2019, but may few member did not get which was credited the next day after 12 hours. May be it was system error with AM, PM. End of the day it was good to see the bonus on my trading account. What about you mates?

Did you look my Avatar? Is it nice? The Avatar is indicating how risky life Forex traders are!!!
      Whatever!!! You are doing a business here, with any kind of business you must have to take little bit risk. All the best mates!! Have safe journey with Forex trading!!

Withdrawal Updates:

There is a pending withdrawal request from my trading account which may processed my today's working hours.

Attachment 96709

Analysis with USD Index:

Again USD Index looks losing its strength, due to this reason here is a potential selling opportunities with USDXXX pairs and a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs. Also I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the precious metal GOLD. Have a great day mates with some good profits.

Attachment 96712
      Congrats to your pending withdrawal and I hope you will get it soon so you can get back to trading. Your GIF avatar is great and of course most of us can easily recognize it because it came from the movie "The Matrix". I wish trading forex is like a movie where the ending is usually happy ending but actually it's the opposite. I'm getting envious again because I feel like I won't be able to withdraw this month of January.

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), Hande (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,184 Times in 437 Posts

Withdrawal Updates:

Attachment 96709

Analysis with USD Index:

Attachment 96712
      The dollar appears to be going through a downtrend because on the daily chart the price has returned to the downside after touching 61 Fibonacci for the last bearish wave
      And now trading below 50%
      the next goal is to reach the ratio 38.2%
      also the price succeeded in breaking the rising trend line

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1786 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,266 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 96805

Attachment 96807
      Nice profit dear bappy4x and I think your all position hit TP and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker. But I always afraid to trade in Gold because I think Gold analysis and Gold trading very difficult for me. And very happy to see your tour Gold analysis. Always share your analysis for us. Best of luck dear bappy4x. Thank you.

Thanks  

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019), Unregistered (6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

Update: 09 @ 08. 01.2019

Hello!!! Good Morning Mates!!
      Because of my sickness I cant broad my content. Please dont mind mates, Last day because of emotion I did not wait for TP and I closed my trades manually. The unlucky fact again here that, just after closing few sec the price reached to my TP.
      No worries!!! This time I am much happy with $80.

Name:  Screenshot_32.png
Views: 690
Size:  16.7 KB

N.B: If look my yesterday last update then you may see there was only 2 trade, but now you are looking here so many trades. How is it possible?
      Actually I heard about portion system but did not apply before where yesterday I just have tried. Have a very nice days mates with some good profits.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

Update: 09. 01.2019

Because of my sickness I cant broad my content. Please dont mind mates, Last day because of emotion I did not wait for TP and I closed my trades manually. The unlucky fact again here that, just after closing few sec the price reached to my TP.

Attachment 96854

N.B: If look my yesterday last update then you may see there was only 2 trade, but now you are looking here so many trades. How is it possible?
      Actually I heard about portion system but did not apply before where yesterday I just have tried. Have a very nice days mates with some good profits.
      Hello dear bappy good morning hope you will be fine good to see that you have made the good profits from the trades of the Gold so congrats brother for this big achievement yes I have checked last day your two trades were running but now there are too much it will be better to control your emotions

Thanks  

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-08-2019), bappy4x (01-08-2019), bocahedan (01-08-2019), ELKHOLY (01-08-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-08-2019), Hande (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), MajidAli (01-08-2019), SweetRose (01-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,449 Times in 840 Posts

Update: 09 @ 08. 01.2019

Attachment 96854

Good MorninG Mate,
      I hope you are fine! Congratulation, dear for Making such a nice profit in short period of time. It's really happy to saw that you do trade with less risk which is really a great idea to survive in this market for long term. In my wardrobe view profit and loss is depends on trader if he really want to earn money then he must have need to control is emotional because without controlling we cannot survive and earn a single penny from the market. Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career I hope you will make more profit in this week and you make your trading career more bright.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career have a nice day.!

Thanks  

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-08-2019), bappy4x (01-08-2019), bocahedan (01-08-2019), ELKHOLY (01-08-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-08-2019), Hande (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), majaher (01-08-2019), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 171 174 175 176 177 178 181 ... LastLast