• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 149 of 156 FirstFirst ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ... LastLast
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1558

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,293 Times in 1,921 Posts

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update:05.12.2018

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!
      This is cool and shiny Afternoon here, Looks too tired now. I have done my trades for this week, To get refreshment from morning there was 3 hours session with short pitch cricket where I enjoy to bowl. Beginning of my childhood I had a dream to be a leg spinner, but Alas!!! I did not get my parents support. Now to fit or refreshment I play cricket. I like to play cricket but to watch brings to me more happiness.

Target Finished!!! Also got margin call!!! Nothing to do now, just watching market and think if I have the capital then I easily get the trend.

Though yesterday I have did some trades with small lot with small capital, with small capital the lot should be 0.01 but I used 0.10 lot. Though first one was impressive but alas!!! Another 2 got again stop out, the capital is just few cents now.

Attachment 93545

The capital is:

Attachment 93548

Technical and Theoretical Analysis for GBPUSD:

Because Brexit the pathetic pair GBPUSD moving too much, though the reason of yesterday movement was not about Brexit, the USD Index looked getting much stronger and thats why the price of this pair made a long downtrend, But again it has started to making uptrend, Lets have a look the chart first

Attachment 93552

Though the chart still indicating bearish trend, but I think the price will go little bit upper then it will again pull back downwards again where it may depends on next news.

The signal is a potential buying opportunities for short term traders, but I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities for long term traders, Have a great day everyone with some successful trades.
      Hi bappy4x bro, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. But still you've made nice profit before getting margin call. I know you would able to control your losses. I think you've lost because of the uncertain movements in the market. Sometimes I too become confused what to do, whether to buy or sell in the market. To cope with such situation I do trade only in good signals. In addition I try to take minimum risk into my trades. Try to put stop loss or take little lot size order, I'm sure you'll able to survive in any bad market.

Good to know that you play cricket. We can relate cricket game with forex too. However forex trading is not a game, actually it is a profession. Anyhow, if we try to compare cricket with forex trading then we'll find some similarities. A player can't hit every ball to make sixer or boundaries. If he/she will try to do so then I'm sure he or she would be out in no time. As we know sometimes it is better to take one or two runs and when opportunities come we can definitely take boundaries and over boundaries. If we able to stay long in the crease then we can definitely able to make a lot of run, even we can easily make centuries. In order to stay long in the crease we've to avoid any risk. It is just an example and we can apply same strategy in forex trading too.

Regarding GBPUSD, yes it is moving up at this moment. But upward movement is capped at 1.2815. The price movement of GBPUSD has formed a lower high and lower low levels. We can expect after sometime the price would fall again from current level. But still we can't say anything about the market. Brexit is a major concern and we could see big movements in the pair. I'm focusing more on EURUSD pair at this time. But here too I'm not able to get any proper signal. Yesterday I've made about 40 pips from EURUSD pair. Actually I took a sell order in EURUSD and made that much profit.

Most of us visit here because you're one of the most active member in mt5 forum. You did really well in most of your trades. Once you able to control the losses, I'm sure you'll definitely able to make a lot of good profit. Try to limit the losing amount and it is upto you how you control the losses. I won't suggest anything at this moment because your trading style is different from mine. You're more experienced trader so I believe you'll able to control everything well. Just relax now and enjoy your time. I hope from next week onward you'll able to start your real trading again. Good luck.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-05-2018), FxBD (12-05-2018), kashifrehman (12-05-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle will become famous soon enough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is cool and shiny Afternoon here, Looks too tired now. I have done my trades for this week, To get refreshment from morning there was 3 hours session with short pitch cricket where I enjoy to bowl. Beginning of my childhood I had a dream to be a leg spinner, but Alas!!! I did not get my parents support. Now to fit or refreshment I play cricket. I like to play cricket but to watch brings to me more happiness.

Target Finished!!! Also got margin call!!! Nothing to do now, just watching market and think if I have the capital then I easily get the trend.

Though yesterday I have did some trades with small lot with small capital, with small capital the lot should be 0.01 but I used 0.10 lot. Though first one was impressive but alas!!! Another 2 got again stop out, the capital is just few cents now.

Attachment 93545

The capital is:

Attachment 93548

Because Brexit the pathetic pair GBPUSD moving too much, though the reason of yesterday movement was not about Brexit, the USD Index looked getting much stronger and thats why the price of this pair made a long downtrend, But again it has started to making uptrend, Lets have a look the chart first

Attachment 93552

Though the chart still indicating bearish trend, but I think the price will go little bit upper then it will again pull back downwards again where it may depends on next news.

The signal is a potential buying opportunities for short term traders, but I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities for long term traders, Have a great day everyone with some successful trades.

heya.. sometimes to achieve ones dream, we will have to go against the parent wish. as per your account, soo sorry to hear about this , hopefully the upcoming bonus will be good enough to make you recover back your loss, The usd is still very strong so e should be very careful, and dont try to go too long on both Eurusd and Gbpusd. have a nice day.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ibikunle for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-05-2018), FxBD (12-05-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,225 Posts

Attachment 93545

The capital is:

Attachment 93548

Attachment 93552

Good cool and shinning sunlight together? That is great of your atmospherics condition. I can see that you are a lower of spot, that is nice, and with what we do in the market all the time, we can do ourselves a great good by making sure that we are cooling our nerves with the right games or a chilling point. And as for the losses you have at this point in time, you have to note the issue you already have, so that you can be correcting it. There is no perfect trader, but when we are using the right money and risk management to trade the market, it will surely help us in the end.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty will become famous soon enough forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
      Hello mate, sad to hear that you got margin call again. Anyway, don't worry. Weekly bonus will be credited again soon.
      GBP/USD is in full bearish trend and doesn't look like it will resume bullish trend soon. I am expecting that it will break 1.2650 level (It is the low of 2017). If it breaks that level then it will go more down. It is December and we know that all pairs are busy in making their yearly low or high. So, it is expected that it will make new low within this month.
      Hello dear the trading general have you have shown is not a way to trade,,
      You may be an expert of analysis I mean technical analysis but one thing you are getting missed and that is money management you are crossing the rules and regulation of money management as a whole so not a single trader owner has been become a successful trader without doing proper money management so pay some consideration to money management also so that you can be successful in the future hope in the coming Friday the bonus you will get you will not going to lose that was by considering money management thank you
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,193 Times in 979 Posts

Update: 04.12.2018(twice)

Finally I go stop out today, I dont want to share that pathetic history, this time again I got some big lesson from week 49, May be, not may be I am sure its the end of my week 49 trading where I have done withdrawal about 114$ which is enough for me.

Attachment 93412

Nothing to do now, just watching market. Overall I am fed up right now with my trading style where I should increase my capital but each and every week I am doing same mistake. So finally got a big lesson this time. Well done guys, best of luck for your trading!!!!
      Hello mate ,Take heart and relax for your stop out experience ,It is a normal experience among traders ,the fact that you are bold enough to voice out does not mean you are the only one ,wait for week 49 bonus ,remember ,when the going gets tough ,only the toughs get going .Do encourage yourself and be strong.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

bigani (12-06-2018), mohsin87 (12-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Mshahidti80 will become famous soon enough Mshahidti80's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually I am expert USD based pair, Gold and Bitcoin.

Attachment 75010

Hopefully it will be great work for me to submit my journal here and that will must be technical and theoretical. Very soon i will publish my journal here. I hope that senior member of this forum will help me about that.
      What is the last resistance level of Bitcoin...why Bitcoin crashed.....tell me about LTC coin

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mshahidti80 for this useful post.

mohsin87 (12-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,234 Times in 1,372 Posts

Update: 06.12.2018

Hi everyone!!! Good afternoon!!! Just I have done my lunch with some vegetable only, there are lots of different vegetable on winter though I like fish curry with several vegetable. Just with a cup of coffee, I am here to write something about my day.

Nothing to do now, because I dont have any capital right now and also dont have any plan for real trading for this December, Just managing capital and I will start real trading with January'19.

May be, today again a tough and rough day going on where there are lots of news with each and every currency

There is a news for All day OPEC Meeting which may effect to all currency.

Name:  Screenshot_76.png
Views: 392
Size:  2.3 KB

We will see lots of variation with movement today, specially with USD Based where the pairs already started fluctuation.

Name:  Screenshot_75.png
Views: 35
Size:  54.7 KB

I think this is better time for short term trader, where you cant predict where the price will go that means we wont see any solo directional movement to any pair. So I will ask everyone to trade carefully and just get the trend and put short trades, Get some pips, dont take any risk. Be happy with some short profit. Have a great day everyone with good profit.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda is a glorious beacon of light arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone!!! Good afternoon!!! Just I have done my lunch with some vegetable only, there are lots of different vegetable on winter though I like fish curry with several vegetable. Just with a cup of coffee, I am here to write something about my day.

Nothing to do now, because I dont have any capital right now and also dont have any plan for real trading for this December, Just managing capital and I will start real trading with January'19.

May be, today again a tough and rough day going on where there are lots of news with each and every currency

Attachment 93686

We will see lots of variation with movement today, specially with USD Based where the pairs already started fluctuation.

Attachment 93687

I think this is better time for short term trader, where you cant predict where the price will go that means we wont see any solo directional movement to any pair. So I will ask everyone to trade carefully and just get the trend and put short trades, Get some pips, dont take any risk. Be happy with some short profit. Have a great day everyone with good profit.
      This month is the hardest month of the year in trading and it would be good if we stopped trading and took a vacation
      But I can not control myself and find myself trading this month
      I hope that the month will pass well

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 is a jewel in the rough mohsin87 is a jewel in the rough mohsin87 is a jewel in the rough mohsin87 is a jewel in the rough mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 93686

Attachment 93687

Hi hru - Hope you are fine and doing really well,Trading on the basis of news is a very complexed thing ,so its advised for all of you that be carefull from such kind of situation ,news is mostly a source of losses and traps ,which really hurts the trading plan,its always good to stay intact with your trading plan and avoid the sudden moves which doesnot last for long time

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin87 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye is a splendid one to behold Cooldye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,188 Times in 296 Posts

Attachment 93686

Attachment 93687

Actually I dont like vegetable at all, but I like coffee too much, yeah its nice to take a mug of coffee after taking lunch,

Right, there are lots of news about USD and other's pair today, there is a meeting which may effect to each currency, This time everyone should be much careful with their trading style, and if you do a single mistake then it will be the reason to get stop out from market. I dont think so that gold will go up now, I think next hours gold will be stable but next day it may try to go down again, Thats it mate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooldye For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (12-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 149 of 156 FirstFirst ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ... LastLast