• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 180 of 187 FirstFirst ... 175 178 179 180 181 182 185 ... LastLast
    Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1866

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

majaher will become famous soon enough majaher will become famous soon enough majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 11 @ 09.01.2018

Good Morning everyone!!!
      Today I am feeling much better than last day!!!
      Not a bad time at all from my end though my current trade with the yellow metal Gold floating is with some big loss.
      It may happen sometimes if anyone really want to do some business.

Trades update:

Traded pair: Gold

Position: Buy from 1291.34

Lot Size: 0.20

Targeted Profit: TP: 1302.34

Though I have taken too much risk this time, actually its all about over confidence that i though the price of Gold should make bullish trend but after putting the trade the price has started its journey to bearish trend. But any time the price may pull back to upwards soon and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with Gold.

\
      Attachment 97034

Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) Going on.!!! Which team you are supporting mate?
      To vote or write something about then Look here
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?145095-Bangladesh-Premier-League-2019-(BPL)
      Yes you have taken too much risk this time brother. You are right over confidence is very dangerous for profitable trading. But i think Gold market is still in up trend and it will hit your take profit. My personal analysis is Gold will hit the resistance of 1300 and maybe gold trend will change next week.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

Alligator (01-10-2019), Andrrson (01-09-2019), bappy4x (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019), shadi (01-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 1,377 Posts

Good Morning everyone!!!
      Not a bad time at all from my end though my current trade with the yellow metal Gold floating is with some big loss.

Trades update:

Though I have taken too much risk this time, actually its all about over confidence that i though the price of Gold should make bullish trend but after putting the trade the price has started its journey to bearish trend. But any time the price may pull back to upwards soon and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with Gold.

\
      Attachment 97034

wow, sorry brother, you bought it exactly where it begin the retracement, and the price again reach your entry point, yet you didn't close at breakeven, though its still very much on the bullish trend, but you still have to watch it very close, because anything can happen in the market, but hopefully it will move in your favour

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), bappy4x (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019), majaher (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 879 Posts

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

Hello dear,
      Good afternoon my dear I hope you are fine and it's really sad to looking that you are going in big loss. As you know that yesterday market giving us a beautiful download moment but you are not follow the market Trend and open trade against the market and that's why you face this big loss. But, still you are not late because now market is moving in the range of 1292 level. I hope you will recover this loss but, I am not looking any chance to go up this metal.
      Let's let's see what will be happen you just have need to keep calm and watch the game of this risky business.
      Dear I am not like any physical games that's why I have no idea about your country Primiere League.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.
      Happy trading! have a nice day!

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), bappy4x (01-09-2019), faridakhan (01-09-2019), Hande (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019), shadi (01-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,859 Times in 517 Posts

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

O dear i think are you bought a very high risk gold but are you trade in gold this is good for you because gold overall up trend that's for newsfor you but I think are you use a very big lot size so dear just hold on and wait a going up gold hope very soon gold going our right way so best of luck friend my best wishes from you this trade give you good profit so I think are you some upset but dear no tension right
      Andrrson journal

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

faridakhan (01-09-2019), Hande (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 573 Posts

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

Oh happy I wish you get your favour first of all your lot size is scary but but itís ok I wonít scare you IA gold will start upward trend soon as Iím in buy trade with hope so wish you good luck. Stay calm

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

faridakhan (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

oh my God it mean's you are in the big loss at this time and also you have trade at this precious metal with the high lot size by taking the high risk it is so big lot size means if it will moves 1 one point up or down than you will got the profit or loss of 20$ if we look technically at this precious metal than it is clearly saying that it will be dropped so there are a lot of chances that it will be dropped and it's target is 1260
      Hazel Trading Journal

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), faridakhan (01-09-2019), Hande (01-09-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-09-2019), shadi (01-09-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

hi bappy4x, what i saw now from the gold chart is liked it want to move downward.price at 30 minutes chart already below the senkou span area while price at 4 hours chart is inside the senkou span area and seems want to move below it.while stoch at both 30 minutes and 4 hours chart still at the oversold area. but stoch at 4 hours chart still pointing down so there is possibility for the gold to move down.

Name:  gold_090119.png
Views: 28
Size:  32.7 KB

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to widescreen for this useful post.

faridakhan (01-09-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exactly, Its a tough task to control my self when i am too much confident with my analysis, overall you see there is good capital then anyone can be a greedy cat like me!!! Beginning of this week, i saw there was a lots of chance to cross 1300 price level within this week, ehehe Alas!!! May be because of my trade this yellow metal dont moving to upwards right now.

If you look the price beginning of the week, this precious metal was fully on bullish trend but right now it looks making some sideway movement but i am sure very soon the price will take a solo directional movement to upwards.

Thanks mate!! I believe that the price of Gold must make a bullish trend very soon, i think this yellow metal trying to test some lower price but it will cross the 1300 price level very soon, and i am making plan for long term this time.

Thanks mate, Though its out of topic but I am asking you to make a long post otherwise your post may detected as spam. Good day mate!!!

Thanks mate.

By the way, Thanks goes to those guys who always stay with me along with your valuable opinion. Some guys really doing here good job with their inspiring words but on the other hand few people doing such kinds of short post or like that he or she did not read properly the Content. I am remembering here you guys that if you do continuously these task then you may be detect as spammer which may make impact to get good bonus. Have a nice time with instaforex and mt5 forum.
      Hi hru Hope you are fine and doing really well,Dear fellows its very important to have a self confidence in this market because if you are not confident than u cant hold your trade on the perception or assessment as there is nothing permanent in this field ,so all we have to do is to stay on the plan and for that we have to be a skilled and confident person
      -!- The Flowers of today were seeds yesterday -!-

16. The Following User Says Thank You to faridakhan For This Useful Post:

Oriakhiebillz (01-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone is a glorious beacon of light leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening dear.
      this is first time i come to your journal but its looks like you are huge fan of gold and you doing very riski trading with lot around 0.2 wow that's really really riski trade i ever seen and you are currently in loss to and i don't know how you are holding yourself right now.
      yess you right some days ago gold was really bullish but couldn't cross 1300 level so its now heading down and i think its time for bearish trend you should need be carefull for today.
      Good luxk and don't be over confidence.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986 is a splendid one to behold ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning everyone!!!

Trades update:

\
      Attachment 97034

The price of gold is currently trading negatively to start the 50 SMA, waiting for a break of 1276.60 to get a negative incentive that supports the chances of heading towards our main target at 1262.50, to maintain our bearish outlook for the rest of the day provided stability below 1295.00.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-09-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-09-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 180 of 187 FirstFirst ... 175 178 179 180 181 182 185 ... LastLast