• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 183 of 187 FirstFirst ... 178 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
    Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1866

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learn how forex traders use the USDX as an indicator of the U.S. dollar's strength Hang out with them if you wanna learn more about using this index Breakouts in spot USD pairs will almost certainly move the USDX in similar breakout If you are trading a pair in which the USD is the based currency, such as the
      Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 50
Size:  47.2 KB

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Simran4x for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), Cooldye (01-10-2019), forex-master-anty (01-10-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), malik999 (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 879 Posts

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 13 @ 10.01.2019

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!
      Boring time has been Over!!! Last Night Due to FOMC Minutes USD was too much weaker and as a result XXXUSD pair was moving to upwards. I did not miss the chance to get some profit with my current trades. After 2 days I have closed my trade with 28.80$ which was floating with more than 230$ yesterday. I was much tensed about this trade.
      All worries Gone!!!! End of the Day I am profited too!!!

Trades History of This Week: (Week 02 2019)

All trades are with Gold only, I said last week that this week I have a great plan with Gold. And just before end of the week I am successful because my history of trades for this week is too smart to look:

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

The withdraw able profit showing 138.16$ right now. I have a plan to with a portion like 70$ first and rest of these will be next time.
      Whats your suggestion mate?

Analysis for USD Based pair:

Actually I am in doubt that, USD Index will be more weak today?
      Exactly I think the price of USD Index will go down more today, we have more news about USD Today.That means here is still a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs and a potential selling Opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day mates with some good profit. Hope so it will be another good day for you!!!!

Attachment 97188
      Hello dear,,
      Good morning my dear I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. It's really happy to see your trading account history you really rocking my dear brother.$138 profit is not a small amount my dear I hope you already reached at your weekly target. I think you have need to make a withdrawal request because we just have need to make a withdrawal request no more than $100. It's good for our account safety. I think you are not doing good to close your Gold trade because USD still down. I am looking that the next target of the gold will be 1306 otherwise it will comes down at 1260 level again.
      Today gold will giving us a clear direction of uptrend or downtrend.
      Let's let's see what will be happen keep calm and watch the game good luck for a successful trading career!
      have a nice day.!

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), Cooldye (01-10-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), malik999 (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019), me2mt5 (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Boring time has been Over!!! Last Night Due to FOMC Minutes USD was too much weaker and as a result XXXUSD pair was moving to upwards. I did not miss the chance to get some profit with my current trades. After 2 days I have closed my trade with 28.80$ which was floating with more than 230$ yesterday. I was much tensed about this trade.

All trades are with Gold only, I said last week that this week I have a great plan with Gold. And just before end of the week I am successful because my history of trades for this week is too smart to look:

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

The withdraw able profit showing 138.16$ right now. I have a plan to with a portion like 70$ first and rest of these will be next time.

Exactly I think the price of USD Index will go down more today, we have more news about USD Today.That means here is still a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs and a potential selling Opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day mates with some good profit. Hope so it will be another good day for you!!!!

Attachment 97188
      Well dear you have done an amazing job holding loss up to that extent is the real art very few traders hold that loss with technique so congratulations for that Usdx will be more weaker in the future that is just a start of this down move.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      Hello buddy it is better to close your trade's in the little profit from getting the huge loss and you have also did so your weekly performance is so good I hope in the future you will earn more money and dollar index will be more weaker if you want the analysis of dollar index than must you should to visit my journal
      Hazel Trading Journal

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,070 Times in 1,319 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      congrats mate it is really a big profit ,138$ is huge submit a withdrawal request now. Yes as i said earlier that you were risking 350$ for gain only 20$ profit which was wrong. now i can say that you took high risk for high gain and that is very nice.when i saw the price of gold was 1290 and i said you that if the price reached at 1294 you should hold your trade for long term because the price can cross the level of 1300+ soon. I think you deserve this profit and your trade was really in good positional trade. Of course it's better to trade with following news then you will not caught your trade for days or weeks.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Alligator (01-10-2019), balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5923 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,646 Times in 2,547 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      great going, mate! congratulations on your gold buy trades success. hope you make more of such profitable trades in the near future. yes, pairs like eurusd and gbpusd would make good bounces today while usdjpy will drop further. but just like we all know nothing is guaranteed in this market, hence traders need to employ good trading systems that takes good money management a priority.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Alligator (01-10-2019), balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 1,377 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      Congratulations to you brother, I guess your patient really paid off well , but that was a big risk you took because the news could have gone anywhere. And now your account is 130usd profit,
      I guess it's time for withdrawal.
      In as much as usd is weak for now, so even just need to keep looking for buying opportunities on gold.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,435 Times in 573 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      Wow MA great great achievement yes you were very upset yesterday. Gold is bullish from yesterday as I had buy and sell trade on gold yesterday but I closed my buy trade as I thought it would start going down now but I was wrong it straight went to 1297. But its ok IA soon I will enter another buy entry on gold so that I can save my account from margin.
      Well congratulations on your good good profit wish you good luck.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Alligator (01-10-2019), balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alligator has a spectacular aura about Alligator has a spectacular aura about Alligator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188

Many many congratulation my dear sir for your profit. Did you put withdrawal request?
      Since few days your trades was floating with big loss but you should keep your this trade for long time because you deserve more profit than it, Best of luck for next time sir.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alligator for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019)

19. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,220 Times in 1,931 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      Many congratulations mate you will done a good job in gold positions every order will shown good profit, according to the bullish trend of gold we can expect this moves and today it will moved back to the resistance in 1295, if break the previous target of 1300 then next level of touching the 1310 area in this week or support will give idea in range of 1270.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 183 of 187 FirstFirst ... 178 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast