• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 182 185 186 187
    Results 1,861 to 1,866 of 1866

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samiiforex is a jewel in the rough samiiforex is a jewel in the rough samiiforex is a jewel in the rough samiiforex is a jewel in the rough samiiforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 15 @ 11.01.2019

Good Morning Mates !!! And Thanks Goes To Mt5 Forum To Wish Me.

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

How was your trading Last day Mates?? Hope so it was Well!!!!!!!!!!
      My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 97385
      Greeting and good morning bappy. I hope you will receive your withdraw soon and then make more profits as you are very expert trader and good MT5 member. Carry your performance up mate
      Gold is very dangerous for me,as it gave me 41$ loss floating now. I think i have no experience and no fa-miler with Gold pair,it doesn't suit me.
      Now price already moves 1284 to 1292 and now try to break resistance level 1298 that has not broken yet. But if it break it, Gold will fly upward and can break next resistance level 1310. Today also a big news on US at 18:30 that can be positive and makes bad effect on Gold. Be careful. All the best

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to samiiforex for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 97385
      happy birthday and happy withdrawal mate, i do hope you gain a good amount of profits today, for gold i do have plan for it also but i see that buying gold is too risky because the price now already at the resistant area of the side ways range. i think selling at this moment with a small amount of risk taken will be better.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5538 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 2,481 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      A big congratulations to you mate. $68 withdrawal before the end of the week is a good blessing for any retail trader here at MT5 so you're very lucky. You have a perfect timing for withdrawal since saturday and sunday the forex market is close so you won't miss any trading opportunity while waiting for your withdrawal.

Thanks  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,036 Times in 1,313 Posts

Hi @bappy4x how's going on your trade? How much profit you made this week? i want to congratulation that you withdrawal and i hope it will be processed soon.68$ profit is really good and i made overall 63$ withdrawal this week before i got margin call. I think you are making more than me because last month i was completely a loser and i made loss every single dollar i have.Di you saw that GBPUSD having a bullish signal which i updated in my journal. there was big upward move happen last hour and yes i am waiting for the bonus amount today so that i can achieve my goal before end of march which you might know.

i wish all the best for your trading.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 290 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Thank you my dear friend. I wish you a beautiful day full of profits. I wish you a happy weekend ... Personally, this week I was sad for me. I lost several special deals from EUR / USD. I did not learn the lesson and repeat the same mistakes by enlarging The size and this Margin arithmetic .. I wish to arrive today excellent ponos I can work by next week .... As for the day and the situation now that the currency has been adjusted and safe havens have become a drop in which the spirit of optimism markets and gold is expected to fall even if the gold will affect the The dollar is rising above the rest of the other safe havens R and land Alzhb..hma is just an opinion ... noticeable if gold broke 1292 Fmtouka him the movement which Bam rise to the level of 1296 and then resume the decline as it moves in a bearish channel ..

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1801 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,474 Times in 2,274 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Wow !! it's really great accept dear bappy4x to withdrawal 68.04$ and hope as soon as possible to receive your withdrawal and start trade again and earn more profit with your proper market analysis. Always updating your journal for us. Best of luck. Enjoy weekend. Thank you.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 182 185 186 187