• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,739 Times in 1,995 Posts

Default kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Introduction

Dear Fellow Traders i am trading forex spot and metals from previous eight years, I created this trading journal to share my trades with you, and to take input from you people to make my strategy better and off course this will also serve as learning material for new ones. How to make it successfully is a biggest question in this market that i will try to answer here.

Basic Purpose of This Trading Journal

Why the Trade was made (Basic Idea Behind Trade), if i find a good trading idea then other things become less important. When i enter into a trade for me that means that i am fully convinced with my idea that it will generate profits for me. When i admit the idea there i prone to convince myself a mediocre idea is good.

The pair i trade, the basic pair that i trade to make money like NZD/USD, EUR/USD. Often i choose to trade the pairs which match my risk tolerance.

When I made the Trade, Entry Signal and timing is very important for me so i keep track record to keep trade record of my patience. And here i will discuss about the entry signal and timing of entry. Risk reward ratio badly screwed if a trade is made on the wrong time. I will also discuss why i choose this specific time.

Targets, Both stop loss and take profit are important to risk management and it can disturb my profit discipline. If one of my trade is working well then it is imperative to hold that trade until my analysis tell me to exit from that trade, It is important to discuss the TP and SL in detail with each and every trade, so we do same here.

Trade Management, a good idea poorly managed become the main reason of failure for many of trades, i manage my trades well to take maximum output from then. Here i will discuss that how i manage the individual trade.

Short Introduction of Trading Strategy

I totally depend on the VSA/Wyckoff Trading principles, because i believe that VSA is about looking behind the chart, and using what I see to construct an overview of what the major players are trying to achieve. Here i will discuss about three basic principles of Wyckoff 1: The Law of Supply and Demand, 2: The Law of Cause and Effect 3: The law of Efforts Vs Results, here i will discuss that what i find on charts and where i search for these all on my chart. When i select a pair i depend on the five principles of Richard Wyckoff. For the risk and money management i depend at my own, for this purpose i use excel sheet which help me to calculate the exact volume size according to my SL.

Planning and Mind Pattern modification.

I believe that these two only can be modified when I share my thoughts with others and get input from them this can help me to change my habits from destructive to constructive. You are requested to share your views on each and every level so it can help me to change unwanted things and habits as well as it will bring more confidence in me to make profitable trades. When i put my trading psychology in words there it will become easy to get suggestion on that and so i can modify that with ease.
      Last edited by Aviz; 06-13-2018 at 06:39 PM.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,206 Times in 805 Posts

Wow! Eight good years of previous trading exposure and experience is never a joke and this is a standpoint that your trading journal will be highly interesting mate. I saw your good composure of analytic outline of your strategy and which I strongly believe we will learn from you. VSA/Wyckoff Trading principles are new to me and through your further explanation then I know something good will surely come forth to learn. Welcome mate to the house of wonderful trading journals.

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Jamalah (11-19-2018), kashifrehman (03-11-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), sho (07-18-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,935 Times in 3,481 Posts

you are very welcome to the trading journal mr kashifrehman its nice seeing you around here, this you trading techniques seems a little bit complex by your explanation, and the fact that you also use excel make it to be complex,is\ believe that no matter how complex its, understanding is the most important thing, when we have a better knowledge of what we are doing we wont have much problem in the market

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), Jamalah (11-19-2018), kashifrehman (03-11-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,801 Times in 3,351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Introduction

Dear Fellow Traders i am trading forex spot and metals from previous eight years, I created this trading journal to share my trades with you, and to take input from you people to make my strategy better and off course this will also serve as learning material for new ones. How to make it successfully is a biggest question in this market that i will try to answer here.

Why the Trade was made (Basic Idea Behind Trade), if i find a good trading idea then other things become less important. When i enter into a trade for me that means that i am fully convinced with my idea that it will generate profits for me. When i admit the idea there i prone to convince myself a mediocre idea is good.

The pair i trade, the basic pair that i trade to make money like NZD/USD, EUR/USD. Often i choose to trade the pairs which match my risk tolerance.

When I made the Trade, Entry Signal and timing is very important for me so i keep track record to keep trade record of my patience. And here i will discuss about the entry signal and timing of entry. Risk reward ratio badly screwed if a trade is made on the wrong time. I will also discuss why i choose this specific time.

Targets, Both stop loss and take profit are important to risk management and it can disturb my profit discipline. If one of my trade is working well then it is imperative to hold that trade until my analysis tell me to exit from that trade, It is important to discuss the TP and SL in detail with each and every trade, so we do same here.

Trade Management, a good idea poorly managed become the main reason of failure for many of trades, i manage my trades well to take maximum output from then. Here i will discuss that how i manage the individual trade.

I totally depend on the VSA/Wyckoff Trading principles, because i believe that VSA is about looking behind the chart, and using what I see to construct an overview of what the major players are trying to achieve. Here i will discuss about three basic principles of Wyckoff 1: The Law of Supply and Demand, 2: The Law of Cause and Effect 3: The law of Efforts Vs Results, here i will discuss that what i find on charts and where i search for these all on my chart. When i select a pair i depend on the five principles of Richard Wyckoff. For the risk and money management i depend at my own, for this purpose i use excel sheet which help me to calculate the exact volume size according to my SL.

I believe that these two only can be modified when I share my thoughts with others and get input from them this can help me to change my habits from destructive to constructive. You are requested to share your views on each and every level so it can help me to change unwanted things and habits as well as it will bring more confidence in me to make profitable trades. When i put my trading psychology in words there it will become easy to get suggestion on that and so i can modify that with ease.
      Welcome to trading journal section kashifrehman
      You are adopting Richard Wyckoff's way to analyzing market movement, i think you should show screenshot for us to know 4 distinct phases or Wyckoff logic (Accumulation, Mark Up, Distribution, Mark Down) so we will be able to learn and understand easily. This can add knowledge to members here in analyzing market with different perspectives. I will wait for your next journal update and it will be interesting.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), azmassi (03-12-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-11-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,042 Times in 7,460 Posts

Introduction

Interesting journal my friend! Welcome to the journal section!

With you caliber of experience and knowledge in forex trading I certainly can learn from you a thing or two. It's an interesting journal indeed and you discuss VSA and Wyckoff method of trading which I only heard today. Well, that is surely a very interesting style of trading. Am looking forward to learn more from you. Needs chart screenshot to understand better what is it all about.

Enjoy your journal brother!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), Jamalah (11-19-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,685 Times in 1,120 Posts

Introduction

A good welcome to this trading journal section. From the look of things it seems you have new packages that could entice lots of traders in this forum to learn from you. There are so many new ideas I feel we all can learn from you and from the number of years you have spent in forex, it shows you know what you are doing and your knowledge can add something good for all of us.

Do enjoy your stay here as we hope to see how you approach your trades and how your experience can be profitable to not just you but to all of us. Welcome once again and rock on.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,551 Times in 7,068 Posts

Introduction

Welcome to the journal mate... I hope to see some good trades and good results. I wish you good luck. Your trading strategy looks new to me.. Willing to learn some good things from your journal.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,828 Times in 519 Posts

welcome to journal trading section Mr.kashifrehman, this is interesting you have eight years experience and i think it will gonna be easy for you to trade in this market, ok am waiting for update and i hope you also want to share your knowledge.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,871 Times in 5,595 Posts

Parked. Waiting to read one of your analysis soon. Good luck with the journal and try to have some fun while doing it!

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), Batavia (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

Introduction

Welcome to the Trading Journal section mate!
      I like the fact that you chose to put that info at the bottom of your 1st post, not many people put importance on this subject but it's actually crucial.
      I'm looking forward to reading good stuff from this stuff!

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

ashraff (09-23-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast