• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 102 105 106 107
    Results 1,061 to 1,069 of 1069

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,226 Times in 792 Posts

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Goodmorning everyone, I did not take any trade on Monday due to some obligations but the last day I take the risk on multiple assets and efforts are really paid off, In the CFD trading market follow the technicals in the greater way and move decently which offer to earn with precise entries. Even I take a position on GBP/USD which is in indecision state from previous nine months and that bring me a few green pips as well. Now a day I am only looking for technicals side and it is paying me well.

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

My today's EUR/USD chart is self-explanatory as the spot is trading at 1.1400 and near the buy zone as per my technicals analysis I have seen good buying interest at 1.1380 with the stop below 1.1340 and the target will be the middle line as the market on the chart. Now, Brexit vote decision worries are over and we can consider technicals to greater interest and this is the time when we catch a position which can return really good profits in the long run.

Attachment 97910
      Hello dear, Good Morning I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. Once again you again beat the market congratulation for making this consistent profits. Thanks my dear for sharing your precious technical analysis about Euro USD which is my most favourite currency pair.
      Overall in my point of view Euro USD is totally in afternoon by technical analysis but, due to the weakness in fundamental analysis EUR USD comes down day by day.

Good luck
      My dear for a successful trading career have a nice day.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), SweetRose (Today), zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5746 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,764 Times in 3,599 Posts

Goodmorning everyone, I did not take any trade on Monday due to some obligations but the last day I take the risk on multiple assets and efforts are really paid off, In the CFD trading market follow the technicals in the greater way and move decently which offer to earn with precise entries. Even I take a position on GBP/USD which is in indecision state from previous nine months and that bring me a few green pips as well. Now a day I am only looking for technicals side and it is paying me well.

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

My today's EUR/USD chart is self-explanatory as the spot is trading at 1.1400 and near the buy zone as per my technicals analysis I have seen good buying interest at 1.1380 with the stop below 1.1340 and the target will be the middle line as the market on the chart. Now, Brexit vote decision worries are over and we can consider technicals to greater interest and this is the time when we catch a position which can return really good profits in the long run.

Attachment 97910
      Nice profit on CL and GBP/USD
      About EUR/USD i'm not so sure will move upward reach above 1.1500. Possibility EUR is still weakening after dovish statement from ECB President Draghi in New York session yesterday. EUR/USD on Weekly chart is still bearish, upward movement may only be price correction. Let's look at London session and New York Session, as long as prices can hold above 1.1400 then there is possibility that prices can move upward.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today), SweetRose (Today), zahid4x (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,793 Times in 584 Posts

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      EURUSD will be falling from 1.1570 and the current market opinion is stable at 1.1410 my 50 moving average indicator will give sell signal appear on chart, if next resistance is broken above the level of 1.1470 then it will cover the new one in 1.1600 or if again fall downward direction then support is 1.1340.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today), zahid4x (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,739 Times in 1,548 Posts

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      I am curious about the reason why you guys are now focusing on the buying of the EURUSD, i guess you have the right reversal trading strategy? If not, then i am certain that the trend of the EURUSD at this point in time is sell, and i think that if EURUSD eventually bought, it means that it only reverse. Aside that, i like the way you are trading and managing your trading account, it shows that you are professional, nad you are patient at the same time. Many traders will be looking for fast money, but you are consistent in your own way, you are doing what i like, you should make sure you keep it up.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Honey Bee (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,186 Times in 729 Posts

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      hi dear, for a short term trade with eur-usd pair i will take a buy position and why i said it is only a short term position because i see that the daily time frame the bullish power still not showing any significant power so i think i will take buy with a tight money management.
      buy position in eur-usd
      open order:1.14070
      stoploss:1.13750
      take profits: 1.14480
      Attached Images  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Today), zahid4x (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,084 Times in 1,908 Posts

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      According to the current market analysis we got the bullish signal it will fall in starting of this month and then hit the resistance of 1.1570, if break this week new resistance of 1.1600 then next opinion is moved to 1.2090. still the market condition is above the level of 1.1410 here the divergence opinion happen of 1.1330.
      Attached Images  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5094 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,152 Times in 3,154 Posts

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      I see you made really good amount of profit from the market and congratulation for your consistent profit mate, EURUSD pair looking downward, but today it not break 1st support 1.1366 level yet, but i think it will trying to break that level and if it break that level then it will continuously go on downward, in this situation taking long position is quite risky, i hope you will wait more time for taking any kind of decision.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,054 Times in 3,562 Posts

EUR/USD

I am happy that you are able to make consistent money off the field of forex trading business and I want to you let you know that it is not really all that easy but it is possible when we possess great deal of knowledge and experience about the forex market. Personally, I am expecting the EURUSD start falling again but I would want to see the price come back at the 1.1452 before I can start selling again that is a good level to sell.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak is a glorious beacon of light jakjak is a glorious beacon of light jakjak is a glorious beacon of light jakjak is a glorious beacon of light jakjak is a glorious beacon of light jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97908
      Attachment 97909

EUR/USD

Attachment 97910
      good morning my friend how are you ? It is good that you did not enter trades until the market changed due to the election on the exit of Britain .. For the EUR / USD .. The bearish trend continues on the four-hour EURUSD and has a strong momentum as usually this pair is targeting the levels of 1.1345 which It may take a few hours before re-descending again to continue its bearish path towards the targets we mentioned above and looking at the hourly frame we see that the pair is in the pair. A triple correction wave has not yet completed its third wave after a target To 1.1420 and then to fall again if it can break the support at 1.1390 ​​to follow the decline, but we have to be cautious because yesterday's great momentum started to weaken somewhat, but of course this is normal since in the early hours of the day liquidity is usually weak These are the times for us to wait for strong signals to start trading as liquidity enters and momentum is on. Good luck.

Reply to Thread
    Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 102 105 106 107