• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Threaded View

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 1,377 Posts

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Good Morning everyone, Last day remain good for technical traders as all movements remain within the technical range and there was not a political or fundamental surprise. Gu and EU both remain under pressure because in last day they gain much and now its time for them to take rest I was looking for the short trade on GU and I catch one, that remains quite profitable and CFD trading also returns me a little profit and two trades are still open. FOMC has patience regarding raising rates, the only question is, how much more do US stocks & oil need to rebound before FOMC is comfortable? and I think the market is still in indecision mode that why it becomes slow, Last day GU trades was asunder,

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Last day this pair traded within the tight range of 50 pips and still, it is trading within the same range and I am expecting a bearish breakout from here if it happens then will catch next 100 pips drop from this pair and if it broke to upside then any bullish move will remain limited to today. The spot is currently trading at 1.3212 and heading toward the previous lows from where I am expecting a breakout to downside my stop will be above yesterday's high.

Attachment 97399
      Very nice analysis from you brother, actually gbpusd hasn't been impressive through out the week and personally am expecting the price to still resist that 1.2800are that is if it does move up their.
      EurUsd is still okay to buy now it has move up to 1.1520 I expect it to touch 1.1560 today at most.

Usdcad is still giving the bears some Christmas presents at the moment. So it's still on bearish trend

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)