• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ... LastLast

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi there mate, i do agree with your analysis but selling at this moment will be a bit too late and risky for me, so i prefer to wait for a bullish momentum and follow the major trend, because selling at this moment will make my stoploss too far and it mean my risk will be bigger.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Good Morning Everyone, Last day I did not take any trade due to my personal engagements. Today I am more focused on USDX as it dropped almost two hundred pips and not struggling near the major resistance and I am ready to take a long position from its next touch to resistance.

EUR/USD

It moves nicely and touched to the upper resistance of its bigger 300 pips trading range and currently, the spot is trading at 1.1448. It remains range bound until it breaks the trading range which seems a tough challenge for this pair until now. A good stimulus will be required to cross the resistance on the upper side. At this moment it seems that once again it will move towards lows and not going to break its trading range.

Attachment 96867
      NZD/USD

Until this pair is trading below the level of 0.68 the outlook remains bearish, I am keenly observing this pair as my view is bullish on this pair but here I am waiting for the break to 0.68 and then will enter for 150 pips target. We can hope that today it will take over this level as USD is not showing any strong resistance here.

The main reason to get a trade on it is, the pair has charted bullish-higher lows and higher highs pattern. Hopefully, in today's London session it will offer to trade with the really good trading opportunity as I am looking for long and above 0.68 I am ready to take my chances. on the lower side 0.6728 will play as a good and strong resistance which will hold any bearish move in this pair. If any good rejection is seen at this level than it might be a good idea to take a buy from this level.

Attachment 96874
      Hello and good afternoon dear hope you will be fine and doing good well dear today I am not agreed with your statement that Eur/Usd will goes to the downtrend maybe you are right but I think it is ready to fly so i will give you advise that take the look at breakout of the sideways movement if you want to get the long term entry and nzd/usd is also in the bullish trend it will also goes to the uptrend

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Hande (01-08-2019), Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,370 Posts

Good Morning Everyone, Last day I did not take any trade due to my personal engagements. Today I am more focused on USDX as it dropped almost two hundred pips and not struggling near the major resistance and I am ready to take a long position from its next touch to resistance.

EUR/USD

It moves nicely and touched to the upper resistance of its bigger 300 pips trading range and currently, the spot is trading at 1.1448. It remains range bound until it breaks the trading range which seems a tough challenge for this pair until now. A good stimulus will be required to cross the resistance on the upper side. At this moment it seems that once again it will move towards lows and not going to break its trading range.

Attachment 96867
      Now that many traders attention now is in EurUsd, I guess it's time the sellers push it down.
      After resisting 1.1480 area once again, am personally looking to sell it down to 1.1400.
      But my prayer is that usd will support this by getting stronger. But if usd continues it weakness it may be difficult for EurUsd to come down.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-08-2019), kashifrehman (01-08-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,201 Times in 1,928 Posts

EUR/USD

Attachment 96867
      EU today movement will give idea of hitting the support target at 1.1400 the current market point is 1.1440 next breaking level is 1.1420 then selling short term trend will be give confirmation of 1.1370 and bullish resistance is 1.1590 in next days usd will be high strength today so do trade carefully on this pair.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-08-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,568 Times in 2,299 Posts

Good Morning, everyone, Last day remain really good for equities as all of the assets follow technicals in a quite good way and return good profits to those who dare to trade them. Nowadays there is no political surprise in the market so the market is following technicals in the greater way and creating opportunities for traders like us. My CFD trading is going really on its path I am earning small but consistent profits with it. Last day results are asunder,

Name:  07.png
Views: 479
Size:  15.3 KB

EUR/USD

The pair is trapped between 300 pips trading and currently, it is hovering near the upper resistance line, I am not seeing any good stimulus today so there are greater chances that it will gain returns to the lows and if it happens then might it break to the downside. To break from this bigger range this pair needs a powerful catalyst which can result in more than 300 pips than we can see it out of its box. In fact, offer really good trading opportunities while trading within its range and many of earning a good return while trading it.

Name:  08.png
Views: 52
Size:  15.3 KB

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,971 Times in 429 Posts

Good Morning, everyone, Last day remain really good for equities as all of the assets follow technicals in a quite good way and return good profits to those who dare to trade them. Nowadays there is no political surprise in the market so the market is following technicals in the greater way and creating opportunities for traders like us. My CFD trading is going really on its path I am earning small but consistent profits with it. Last day results are asunder,

Attachment 97057

EUR/USD

The pair is trapped between 300 pips trading and currently, it is hovering near the upper resistance line, I am not seeing any good stimulus today so there are greater chances that it will gain returns to the lows and if it happens then might it break to the downside. To break from this bigger range this pair needs a powerful catalyst which can result in more than 300 pips than we can see it out of its box. In fact, offer really good trading opportunities while trading within its range and many of earning a good return while trading it.

Attachment 97058
      Hello dear congrulation's for your yesterday's achievement i am following you from the couple of days that you are achieving the good profit's consistently from your trades and you are trading by following the money management rules you always trade with the minimum lot size i think you should have to share your strategy here and my opinion is also same that this pair will be dropped
      Hande Trading Journal

11. The following 13 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), chiko (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019), Honey Bee (01-09-2019), kashifrehman (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019), Unregistered (6), zahid4x (01-09-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1 has much to be proud of kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,307 Times in 528 Posts

Attachment 97057

EUR/USD

Attachment 97058
      That's really a good result , congratulations on that. I have also noticed that most traders are now taking their attention to other trading commodities other than the currency pairs because most currency pairs at the moment has being very dragging the lost some level of good volatility, so deciding to trade the Ccfd''s is actually a smart decision. Am also looking forward to trade the EURUSD based on your analysis because i really support that, just waiting for the move to get started.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), chiko (01-09-2019), Honey Bee (01-09-2019), kashifrehman (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (01-09-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5100 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,187 Times in 3,162 Posts

Attachment 97057

EUR/USD

Attachment 97058
      Congratulation mate for profit from CFD trading, i think you are now making consistent profit from there thats really good things, what about your currency pair trading? do you still using that or only focus on CFD, i see you are talking about EURUSD pair, from my view i see this pair now standing on top level and from this level previous two times market moving back on downward, so that i think there are more possibility to turning back from this level.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), chiko (01-09-2019), Honey Bee (01-09-2019), kashifrehman (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,201 Times in 1,928 Posts

Attachment 97057

EUR/USD

Attachment 97058
      Good morning eurusd is break the new resistance in 1.1460 i think this time it wil hit the 1.1500 area and moved above to this level, slowly market will try to change the long term bearish trend but still not break any new resistance in short term getting pips from 1.1490 in d1 candle analysis or support will be 1.1330.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), chiko (01-09-2019), kashifrehman (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Asifmahmood99 is an unknown quantity at this point Asifmahmood99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Introduction

Dear Fellow Traders i am trading forex spot and metals from previous eight years, I created this trading journal to share my trades with you, and to take input from you people to make my strategy better and off course this will also serve as learning material for new ones. How to make it successfully is a biggest question in this market that i will try to answer here.

Basic Purpose of This Trading Journal

Why the Trade was made (Basic Idea Behind Trade), if i find a good trading idea then other things become less important. When i enter into a trade for me that means that i am fully convinced with my idea that it will generate profits for me. When i admit the idea there i prone to convince myself a mediocre idea is good.

The pair i trade, the basic pair that i trade to make money like NZD/USD, EUR/USD. Often i choose to trade the pairs which match my risk tolerance.

When I made the Trade, Entry Signal and timing is very important for me so i keep track record to keep trade record of my patience. And here i will discuss about the entry signal and timing of entry. Risk reward ratio badly screwed if a trade is made on the wrong time. I will also discuss why i choose this specific time.

Targets, Both stop loss and take profit are important to risk management and it can disturb my profit discipline. If one of my trade is working well then it is imperative to hold that trade until my analysis tell me to exit from that trade, It is important to discuss the TP and SL in detail with each and every trade, so we do same here.

Trade Management, a good idea poorly managed become the main reason of failure for many of trades, i manage my trades well to take maximum output from then. Here i will discuss that how i manage the individual trade.

Short Introduction of Trading Strategy

I totally depend on the VSA/Wyckoff Trading principles, because i believe that VSA is about looking behind the chart, and using what I see to construct an overview of what the major players are trying to achieve. Here i will discuss about three basic principles of Wyckoff 1: The Law of Supply and Demand, 2: The Law of Cause and Effect 3: The law of Efforts Vs Results, here i will discuss that what i find on charts and where i search for these all on my chart. When i select a pair i depend on the five principles of Richard Wyckoff. For the risk and money management i depend at my own, for this purpose i use excel sheet which help me to calculate the exact volume size according to my SL.

Planning and Mind Pattern modification.

I believe that these two only can be modified when I share my thoughts with others and get input from them this can help me to change my habits from destructive to constructive. You are requested to share your views on each and every level so it can help me to change unwanted things and habits as well as it will bring more confidence in me to make profitable trades. When i put my trading psychology in words there it will become easy to get suggestion on that and so i can modify that with ease.
      Glad to know that you have 8 years experience and working on metals as well.i hope your journal will help many traders and they will get benefit from your strategies .your are talking about VSA strategy which looks cools.i never traded with this strategy but I hope to learn it and try to make handsome profits.i hope you share more profitable strategies for forum members.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Asifmahmood99 for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-09-2019), chiko (01-09-2019), kashifrehman (01-09-2019), MajidAli (01-09-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ... LastLast