• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How we will save our account from margin call? (part 2)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,618 Times in 7,078 Posts

Default How we will save our account from margin call? (part 2)

Original thread: How we will save our account from margin call?
      How we will save our account from margin call? (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Subhanallah View Post
      I think there are three process to save our account from margin call:

1: Use minimum volume (100$:.10$). If we deposit 100$ then we open a single order of .10 lot size.

2. Using stop loss or when trade go to our against then cut it within a limited loss.

3. Use minimum leverage.

What's your thinking about protect your account from margin call?
      I agree with your opinion, that 3 step is the best way to reduce our loss and can be avoid the margin call. We can use one of them or even all of them to make our accounts safe and even more we can control our greed, as you know greed can bring disaster for our selves. So take your time to control emotion is really needed.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. Lamboghini
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While some of the point presented on the thread is true, but the best way to avoid margin call is to develop first the skills of a very good or professional trader, if you have the skill then you exactly know what to do during live market scenario that can lead to avoid huge loses and make more winning trades. The problem to almost all traders is they come to trading without proper knowledge and preparation and so the are chopped by the market easily, even if they follow proper risk management and use small leverage you will still hit margin call if you dont have a good strategy and still cannot control your emotions.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,180 Times in 3,355 Posts

saving account from margin call has a lot to do with the way we handle our technical ability, first is having a good knowledge, because any trader that lacks good knowledge will one day face margin call, and second thing i think we need to worry about is having a good money management, i.e trading with less lot size in the market, and not neglecting the use of stop loss in the market, and then always trying our best to build up a good trading techniques

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,181 Times in 868 Posts

The most effective way we can save our account from margin call is to have a good money management technique. Money management is the main key to protect your account from a margin call, when you know how to properly manage the funds in your account, using the right tools like stop loss, take profit, small lot size, taking little profit and so on, all these coupled with a good strategy would save your account from a margin call

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,828 Times in 882 Posts

of course if we controlled on our emotions as the greed and the fear we will save our accounts from the margin call because the greed is our enemy in the forex and it always lead us to the trading with very high risk and big lots to make good earnings speedy so this always be the reason of our loss but if we controlled on our emotions we can success in our trading even if with a simple strategy

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best way to prevent our trading account from margin call is to design our own specialized trading strategy with appropriate money management. Every trader should make sure s/he has an outlined money management rules for his/her trades, which s/he should make sure it is followed without any biased deviation.

Also, every trader should make sure s/he obtain the required trading skill and experience that will carry him/her to the promise land.

That is only way we can escape from having margin call.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,270 Times in 406 Posts

Just use a very small lot size and use large leverage so you won't have to worry more about getting margin call. And if you already have a floating loss position then its better to just cut loss your losing position if you already see the market is not with you anymore.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Our lot size per trade should not be more than 5 percent of our capital and stop loss should not be more than 50 pips at at a go. This implies that the maximum loss we can incure at a go is 21/2 percent of our capital

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can save our forex trading account from margin call through competent trading and applying good money management strategy. Money management alone will not work in the long run if the trader is not trading profitably.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making money from forex trading has to do with your ability to protect your trading capital because if you dnt want to lose money you have to trade in a protective manner or else there is going to be a lot of loses for you in your trading account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast