• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Trading without direction (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading without direction (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by sajirsh9292 View Post
      i think it is very tough to trade without any direction . here direction means analysis or the path of trading by which we can earn some profit so first of all we should must analyse the market then may be we get some good profit from forex trading bsuienss

Original thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...hout-direction
      Yes you are right if we trade without any direction without any solid analysis and strategies then there is no chance of our success, if anyone want satisfaction in this business and want earn good money then need good knowledge and experience and also good strategies for this business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi hru - Dear fellows its very simple when we see the equation of profit and loss,if you have the understanding about the concept of trend than you can earn in any direction,we can earn on the both side if a forex component is going in a sideways phase than both sides pay ,but in the trending market its a sucide to trade against the trend ,so its a great blessing of having understanding about the direction of a pair and its momentum ,so that you can apply different strategies on different time periods in the forex market
      -!- The Flowers of today were seeds yesterday -!-

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cold

ranakhalid is on a distinguished road ranakhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Otherwise, as long as the work is not understood, it can not work, so it is very important to make a complete review of the money to make money which work especially to the new members.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 1,377 Posts

we need to learn how to trade in the right direction, and note this sis beyond by just predicting the market, the best way to know the direction of the price is when we analyses either with fundamental analysis or technical analysis, and we all know there are several trading strategy we can based our analysis on, as well, we can decide to be a scalper, a swing trader. and price action trader.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading without direction is very dangerous and you can loos money without it,so direction in this business is very important and direction mean analysis of market in other words direction mean market direction if we know about direction of market then our trade will be in profit otherwise we will face loss so just try to understand the market movement then success will be yours

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tahi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can put trade without direction but it will goed into loss. Correct direction play an important role in forex if we work in a proper direction and make good analysis and after that we put trade then we cam earn profit from forex otherwise we are just wasting time and money. We have always to hurry to put a trade but we shoud try to make good analysis and after that search out a good entry point then put trade. So try to learn properly and always trade in right direction

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix will become famous soon enough kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

YYes dear am agree with you choose a right direction is very important in trading without analysis we can't get a right way of trading and without knowledge we can't analise the market. .. so firstly prectice and knowledge is important the. Trade with using your skills

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i am support to you that without direction can not successful trade start possible. Actually direction is mainly analysis and good planning that's enough for good trade start and good money making. Without trading or indicator and candlestick analysis is high risky business and more give loss from every trade. Forex is a very difficult business if your knowledge not full fill about market and pairs of price.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

setforex is an unknown quantity at this point setforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you mean by direction the trend then it is not really necessary to have a very clear trend to trade, you can take advantages from the mouvements of the pair in both directions. But, if you mean direction a strategy then it is not possible to trade like that.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is not possible to tray direction without any direction because of if we cant use any direction then we loss our all our capital so we always good and technically analysis so we are use trading direction its very important for our trading ....

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast