• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Trading without direction (part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading without direction (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by sajirsh9292 View Post
      i think it is very tough to trade without any direction . here direction means analysis or the path of trading by which we can earn some profit so first of all we should must analyse the market then may be we get some good profit from forex trading bsuienss

Original thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...hout-direction
      You are saying absolutely right it is impossible to good trading without doing analysis and planning for your trading if you want to become a good trader and wants to make profit from forex then it is important for you to do hard work for your trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we have been also know that forex business is the too much tough for the learning and find the original direction . it have been required a analysis form the regular market and earning is too much increased from it and we have been good profit with the help of the experience in it

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading without direction doesn't really make sense. Market direction acts as an indicator in technical analysis. Without analyzing the market you cannot decide the time to enter or leave the trade. Other factors also depend upon direction. So it will be a foolish act if you trade without direction as it is important for a profitable trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trends follow up is very important for the traders because if you don't follow up the trend then without knowing path how you can drive to your exact destination because followers of the trends could be successful and with out trends trading is very difficult and very dangerous

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,125 Times in 3,580 Posts

Trading without direction is like driving without steering and you understand that it would always lead to series of losses or even blowing out your trading accounts without making anything out of it first. In fact, it is very important that we learn how to trade with the market directions and understands where the price is heading before placing our trades because it would minimize the ways of your losses.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5 is a splendid one to behold ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      469 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sajirsh9292 View Post
      i think it is very tough to trade without any direction . here direction means analysis or the path of trading by which we can earn some profit so first of all we should must analyse the market then may be we get some good profit from forex trading bsuienss

Original thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...hout-direction
      Friend after joining this business we came to know that it is not an easy task to get something from the market some traders without analysing the chart open a trade and is soon as they open a trade they want to close it without make profit or at very low profit so we should analyse the market before getting into the trade so we can trade up to the full potential.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus has a spectacular aura about sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you woke up in the morning and see throng of people walking here and there, they don't just do that. Each of them faces his destination if not, they would have just been mooching around. In Forex, he who trades blindly obviously do without destination. That has to do with him trading without proper analysis.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HusnainAslam has a spectacular aura about HusnainAslam has a spectacular aura about HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree with you we must have directions for trading because directions is very important and we must need to analyse the market and learn its Trend directions means the planning and strategy which is very important because business can only be Run just with plans and strategy so try to learn how to make a good plan and strategy and how to achieve your goals by implementing the strategies

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is not easy for us to start our trading without any direction if we do this then there are maximum chances of loss and minimum chances of profit when you have any fixed direction then we have to know which direction leads us towards the profit and which towards the loss a specific direction is good for gaining success in any field of life or in forex trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Niazi707 will become famous soon enough Niazi707's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right we must should trade in one direction and keep focus on learning and there are many currency pairs are available in forex trading but just focus one pair instead many. Because if we learn and analyse one pair then we can easily trade but if we trade many pairs at the same time then it will mix up and we will confuse how to focus on pairs. So keep focus on only one direction not many.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast