• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best method for getting a loan from the bank to start up a business?

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,278 Times in 1,664 Posts

Default Taking a loan from commercial bank or financing company, which is better?

What do you think about collecting loans from a Microfinance bank and a commercial bank, which is a better option and has less stressful processes. Have you accessed loans facility from any of the above types of bank?

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, it depends on individual differences but personally, I don't like collecting loans in any circumstances because of the hassles it involves in my side of the world.

I prefer raising the needed capital from some any other available source rather than going for the loan-collecting from those shylock money-with-dagger banks in my side of the world.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Well, it depends on individual differences but personally, I don't like collecting loans in any circumstances because of the hassles it involves in my side of the world.

I prefer raising the needed capital from some any other available source rather than going for the loan-collecting from those shylock money-with-dagger banks in my side of the world.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,578 Times in 2,929 Posts

First of all, before you even take a loan from any company, bank or individual, you need to ensure that you have an already existing business that is giving you good profit, loans should only be collected when we want to do expansion due to the increasing demand for the goods or services that we render.

There are quite a lot of processes and paperwork that is involved whenever we apply for a loan, this must pass through the necessary approval line, it is part of the procedure to do a verification of the customer's business to do an assessment with a view to ascertaining the repayment capacity in comparison to what the individual is applying for, that is because due diligence prevents incidents of dormant loans.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,110 Times in 3,485 Posts

When it comes to loan I think I will go for micro finance bank, A commercial bank is usually where
      small businesses turn first for a loan. It can be difficult for a small start-up business to get a commercial bank loan because of perceived risk. Mature small businesses obtain loansregularly through commercial banks.

So as a small business enterprise looking for business startup capital, it's quiet difficult to get loan from the commercial banks because the will somehow be afraid of the risk the business could fail.

But as for micro finance, I think there name have said everything about them, it's more easier to get a loan from them, but the only disadvantage is that their interest can be a little bigger than the commercial banks

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,671 Times in 1,093 Posts

Well, I will like to start answering this question by saying that taking loans from any institution should be our last resort in trying to finance our business whether it is a new startup up company or it is for the purposes of expansion, you need to ask this from your friends and family first, it is when help is not forthcoming that you should decide to opt for any of these companies to access a loan.

Having said that, there are a couple of things we need to take into consideration before going for a commercial bank loan or other financing houses, for me what stands out is the interest rate, what is both of them offering, that will give us a clue about which will be more helpful to our course.

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,011 Times in 1,242 Posts

Bank loans are generally more expensive and stringent in terms of the rules that they set for anyone to have access to their facilities, so I will prefer an alternative routes which might mean getting this from other financial institutions which have cheaper and less stressful methods of disbursement of their loans.

But one thing that I see is that banks usually run after successful businesses to give them loans, the reason is just that they have seen the strength and success that these people have built over the years, which means your goal should always be to be better and become a sort after company that banks struggle to get you to take their loans.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,157 Times in 7,333 Posts

Loan from Bank are a program provide by Bank to borrowed money given to an a person that Bank agree with the reason from that person itself to borrow money with agreement and guarantee then the deal can be solved. More bigger the loans then more bigger the guarantee from a person to make a deal with Bank. In my country now to loan from Bank is more easily many peoples interesting to accept the Bank offers. Sometime no need good reason to filed loan from Bank, a Bank will accept it easily if a person completed a requirements and if the Bank agree with the guarantee then everything will smoothly.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,987 Times in 848 Posts

I believe it depends on the type of business that you are actually planning, if your dream is something that requires high amounts of money to start up, some financial companies may not be able to provide you with such facilities. Their limitations may not allow them give you as much as is necessary.

Taking loan from banks is the best because they have different advisory services that they render outside the money you are given, they have the expertise which means that you will not be allowed to go astray, if yours goes bad, that will automatically make the loan bad and unable to be repaid. A commercial bank always wants to give the best service to its clients.

16. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5746 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,600 Posts

Taking a loan from commercial bank or financing company, which is better?
      Both conditions about the loan did not look good to me. Loans from bank or financing company will only put a burden on us as forex trader. We know if the loan will always have interest in the repayment of the loan. Forex trading has a big risk of failure when compared with other businesses and if coupled with loan then it will increase the risk much higher. We ourselves include professional traders do not know the condition of the forex market in real and a lot of speculation and politics that make the forex market becomes difficult to predict. By using loan from bank or financing company then we will always be overshadowed the fear of losses become greater when compared to trading using personal money. Of course, this makes the trade can not run smoothly as we imagine.
      In conclusion i think, there is nothing good if forex trading using loan capital from any agency. Unless you have a business like property or convection that is not so high risk like forex trading then you are free to make a loan as your business capital. Think again to borrow money as your forex trading capital because if you fail to pay the loan with interest then your life will be destroyed.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

18. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    19. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,127 Posts

Taking a loan from commercial bank or financing company, which is better?
      I think both are good but on a more clearer note we have seen its more difficult accessing loans from commercial banks than micro finance. For small start-up entrepreneurs, it's so hard for commercial banks to grants loans to them because they usually do not see this kind of business prosper in some years time. They already want established companies to apply loans and this might not be suitable for small start-up business owners.

Micro finance banks understand this need for small startups that's why it's the better place to apply for loans and meanwhile you can't compare their interest rate with that of the commercial banks because their rates are lower and good for everyone to start with. More benefit will arise from micro finance banks than commercial banks and there is high chances to be granted the loans we desire after providing every fact needed unlike the commercial banks.

21. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast