• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best method for getting a loan from the bank to start up a business?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mshakeel786 is on a distinguished road mshakeel786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is very important question for every business man.i think the bank loan is very comfortable as compare to financing company,because the bank are given loan very easily and some small installment.but financing company given loan very toughly for your business. \therefore,the bank is very usefull and very benfitable for every loan person.

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    3. Demo contests
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,130 Times in 657 Posts

Default Is it possible to obtain loans from a bank to trade forex?

How possible or realistic is it to obtain loans from a bank (Commercial or Microfinance) and what are the conditions?

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1677 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,125 Posts

i believe that it is not possible to gain loan from a bank or other institution for the purpose of forex trading, it is because the risk involved in forex trading is too high and many banks or other institution will not tolerate that level of risk to become one of their creditor. i prefer just to trade and invest with the amount of money i am afford to lose or worst i only trade using some bonuses account in order to collect some capital for my real account, because i think it will be so much better that having a loan from a bank, because for sure when we loan some money we need to pay it back and that feeling of responsibility will really effect our way of trading and the way we manage our money, and often from my experience that many of my friend experienced that trading with that kind of responsible is just too stressful to do.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5889 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,615 Times in 2,538 Posts

trying to obtain a loan from a bank would be a whole waste of time. the truth is that banks only give loans to businesses that are feasible and could be trusted to make good profits. banks and their managers are smart enough to know that the forex trading business is a very risky one, where all invested funds could be wasted/lost.

hence banks would never give such loans to forex traders to trade the currencies market. though banks are also involved in the forex trading via their employed traders who are expected to make reasonable profits, withing 40% to 60% monthly. this is the difference between bank traders and the retail trader. most retail traders are never satisfied with little profits.

besides, the forex trader should never make plans to borrow money to trade. invest only what you can afford.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5460 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,233 Times in 2,479 Posts

In my country I'm pretty sure that any reputable banks will decline your request to get a loan and use it to trade the forex market. Banks don't like their clients to engage in high risk business or any activities prone to bankruptcy so they can protect their company's interest. I'm sure no one will easily lend you a huge amount of money even your relatives because of the risk involve in speculative trading. They will think that you want a loan so you can spend it on gambling which is a bit true if you're not yet a professional trader. It's still best to invest our own money in forex trading so we can avoid unnecessary debt.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,371 Posts

it is very hard to convince any bank to give you loan For Forex trading but if you have saving certificates or trading license you can take any loan easily without any problem so you must have saving certificates to take the loan with the guarantee of its or if you have trading license to any business you can take loan also with it .

But my advise to you is to avoid taking loan from the bank or borrowing money to start your trading in Forex because Forex is not easy business and at any time you may lose all your invested money in Forex so don't take loan or borrow money to invest it in Forex .

But only trade with the money that you are ready to lose it that will not affect on your live if you lost it in the trading because any business have the loses and have the profits and there's no any thing we can guarantee it in Forex even if we trade with very low risk .

So avoid taking loan to start your trading in Forex with it but only trade with the money that you are ready to lose it because losing the loan money will make a very big problem to you .

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,992 Times in 1,988 Posts

Is it possible to obtain loans from a bank to trade forex?
      In my country it's quite difficult to take loans from a bank to trade Forex. Because they demand physical evidence. In Forex trading nothing is visible. Everything is on the screen. So it's difficult to take loans from a bank due to trading in Forex market.

There is another way to take loans. You need to hide the main purpose. You may show them any physical evidence business. Then you can use these money to trade in Forex market. But remember that bank will apply interest due to taking loan. So every step should be taken carefully if you takes loan from the bank. Forex is the most dangerous business in online. It's my personal suggest to you that you shouldn't take loan from the bank due to invest in Forex market. You can take it if the bank's rules and regulation suits you.

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2007 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,095 Times in 859 Posts

It is only possible to obtain a loan from a bank for the purpose of forex trading if one is very sophisticated and trades with at least $150,000 - 200, 000. The individual must also have a good credit rating and must have had a good credit history with the bank. Most retail forex traders do not meet these criteria, hence, they cannot secure loans from banks for purposes of forex trading.

Generally, it is always very difficult to obtain a loan from a bank, even when all the stringent conditions are met. A retail trader who wants to secure a loan should be more creative about it. For instance, the retail trader could establish a business and apply for a loan amount that is twice the amount needed to do the business. When the loan is secured, the trader can then use half of the loan for his/her business and use the other half for forex trading (here, there is a strong caveat: no one should take a loan from a bank if he/she is not absolutely sure about the chances of losing all the money through speculation in financial markets).

Only the best professional traders should attempt to trade with borrowed funds.

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,881 Times in 5,601 Posts

Personally speaking i have never seen or heard banks giving out loans to a person specifically for forex trading purposes. For a bank to come up with a specific loan type, they would need enough request from the community and retail forex trading community is actually not that big enough.

Normally if people wants to take out a loan for retail forex trading purposes the way they normally do would be either to charge it to their credit card and pay it in monthly installments or take a personal loan out from a bank. Both ways will incur quite high interest rates as it is not a normal specific loan.

19. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,191 Times in 1,928 Posts

I think we can start forex with small amount and when we will expert and have full command on controlling the market then invest big amount from any resources, it will be a very risky business and if we have no plan no skills and also have not any experience then investing a big amount is only give us loss. only expert and professionals who are businessman who have a full control on their mind and bad habits they will control big investment and earn big profit from this live market, taking loan from bank and invest here is very easy but making profit is very difficult so keep your money safe first makes good plane practice in demo removed your fear then invest according to your experience and market risk.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast