• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: shahidmemopd's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Default shahidmemopd's trading journal

Hi friends my name is Shahid, I was introduced to Forex by my mentor a few months ago. I am still in learning phase, the way I trade is without indicators, now if I donít use indicators (apart from Fibonacci) then that doesnít mean indicators are not useful. I believe that every indicator or tool available in MT4 platform can assist traders so it is up to us as to how we use them in our trading system. So I trade with pure price action and I take into consideration following:
      1-Trend lines and channels.
      2-Breakouts
      3-Major support and resistance levels.
      4-Fibonacci (retracements and sometimes extensions as well)
      5-Candle stick patterns
      I am very new to this trading world and I am purely following my mentorís instructions because trading is not so easy and we must have someone to guide us otherwise we may get lost and it will take a very long time before we can find our way and there is a great chance that we will quit this business before that. So I am excited to be a part of this wonderful community and I am looking forward to learn from all of you so that we may prosper all together.
      Regards

2. Demo contests
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,176 Times in 867 Posts

Welcome to the journal section, it's a nice thing that you have mentor to guide you through the early stage of your trading career, it will help you to avoid making blunders that most newbie do make. Using price action is a good one it makes your chat clean and not complicating, I will be looking forward to see how you make use of these indicators you listed together with price action.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018), zahidmehmood (03-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Hi friends my name is Shahid, I was introduced to Forex by my mentor a few months ago. I am still in learning phase, the way I trade is without indicators, now if I donít use indicators (apart from Fibonacci) then that doesnít mean indicators are not useful. I believe that every indicator or tool available in MT4 platform can assist traders so it is up to us as to how we use them in our trading system. So I trade with pure price action and I take into consideration following:
      2-Breakouts
      5-Candle stick patterns
      I am very new to this trading world and I am purely following my mentorís instructions because trading is not so easy and we must have someone to guide us otherwise we may get lost and it will take a very long time before we can find our way and there is a great chance that we will quit this business before that. So I am excited to be a part of this wonderful community and I am looking forward to learn from all of you so that we may prosper all together.
      Regards
      Welcome my friend to this amazing journal section, this is the best place of mt5 forum and I am happy that you have decided to open your trading journal, it will help you learn more when you will share you charts on different pairs and more experienced traders will give you advice which will be beneficial for you in the long run.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (03-20-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-19-2018), kashifrehman (03-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,949 Times in 1,284 Posts

Welcome to journal section dear, its good that you are using price action for your decision making. I believe if one can get hands on it then this is really a great system to trade with. you are considering multiple things for your decision making this will make your trading strategy more accurate and profit making activity will remain much easier with it.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-19-2018), shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018), zahidmehmood (03-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,708 Times in 2,702 Posts

2-Breakouts
      5-Candle stick patterns
      Regards
      Welcome to trading journal section shahidmehmopd I read your introduction if you do not use indicator in the trade, this can be said naked trading. When you open position give screenshot and explain about your system with S/R, candlestick pattern, Fibonacci and trendline to be easier for us here in understanding the methods that you apply in your trading. I will wait for your next update and hopefully your trade can run for long time.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (03-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,828 Times in 2,584 Posts

2-Breakouts
      5-Candle stick patterns
      Regards
      Hello bro!. Welcome to this trading journal section. Do you start with your own capital or by using bonus money?. Your strategies are good enough to make money and I do believe that you can use them to make good profits in this business. I wish you the best and welcome to this business. Good luck buddy!.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018), zahidmehmood (03-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Dear friends thanks to all of you for this warmest wellcome. I hope that i will able to learn more with your guidance.
      I wil shortly share my ideas with you guys for comments.

Thanks

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (03-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,126 Posts

Hi shahid mehmood

Its nice to see that you have decided to create your journal I hope you share some nice trading setups with us in coming weeks and we learn some new things from your technical analysis
      I share my CJ trade on my journal today's post today and it's going nicely in upwards direction hope your check it!

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,429 Times in 707 Posts

welcome to the journal section, your choice using pure price action is perfect, I'm looking forward to learn from you and see how do you deal with the market, your illustrations will give us more view about that, wish you good trading.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,552 Times in 532 Posts

Nice one buddy, Good Luck to both of us. I am price action trader also, plain, simple and naked. Looking forward to learn some point from you and as well I can share my own also. Best of luck buddy! I am expecting that you focus also on the daily chart time frame right? I would like to learn also how you handle risk management.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

maxiipus (03-20-2018), shahidmehmopd (03-20-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (03-20-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast