• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is trader?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,617 Times in 1,183 Posts

Default Re: What is trader?

Trader means who are trade in Forex. I think a trader like a business man because a business man try to earn money by business and a trader try to earn profit by trade or buy/sell in Forex. Most of the trader trade in Forex for makes money. trader like CPU of Forex market. Because without CPU computer have no value and without trader Forex market have no value. So trader means who try earn profit by buy/sell in Forex.
      Their are many type of trader in forex like short time trader,long time trader, professional trader etc. Someone take Forex as a gamble some take it as his profession but everyone try earn money by trade in Forex.
      So Finally we can say it trader means who try to do trade in Forex for earn money and who get loss and earn profit from forex.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT is just really nice AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex market who are invest and exchanging currency, commodities they are called trader. at first a trader need to open account on a broker for forex trading then need to invest money in this broker. After than a trader need to join the market. He need to learn well analysis about the market. If they can do this then they can open trade here. If they can know well trading in the currency market they can make good profit. By exchanging currency or commodities ,spot metal trader can get earnings.but every trader should make good trading skill and experience for making good earning. I suggest all for every trader do not hurry In forex business. just keep learning and try to make very good trade. Then good earning and trading will be good for u.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Arfan024 will become famous soon enough Arfan024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. The main difference between a trader and an investor is the duration for which the person holds the asset. Investors tend to have a longer-term time horizon, while traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time to capitalize on short-term trends.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

Okhurram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Okhurram786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trader

traders r the part of forex that can business their goods
      Money
      Profit
      Losess
      Ideas
      Experience
      Mind
      Which can do this type of business called traders

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Yaman7030 is on a distinguished road Yaman7030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, A trader is the person that does business to earn a leaving. It also involves someone who engage in buying and selling of financial assets in financial market, either by himself or on behalf of another person or institution. A trader should also know the risk that involves while trading.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

KhadizaBD is on a distinguished road KhadizaBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A person or an organization who are involve in trading is called trader. We all are think that trader is a person only, but its not true.
      Trader may be a person or organizations or a group of people, but they should involve in trading. Also, we think that trader called those who are involve only trading in Forex market or stock market. But it also not true. A person who are buying or selling different commodities like Food, cloth, accessories also called trader. So, everybody who are involve in trading is called trader, either he is making money or he is loss. But if you want to make money by trading you should good character as a trader.

Here is the Characteristics of a good trader:-
      1. He should a character like everyone respect for his discipline.
      2. Well known about trading, that means good trading knowledge.
      3. Ability to take a quick decision.
      4. Positive mentality about everything near him.
      5. Ability to take high risk sometimes.
      6. Don't be panic at the time of high profit.
      7. Don't lose hope at the time losing.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Enench will become famous soon enough Enench's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any
      financial market , either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. The main difference between a trader and an investor is the duration for which the person holds the asset. Investors tend to have a longer-term time horizon , while traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time to capitalize on short-term trends.A trader can work for a financial institution, in which case he trades with the company's money and credit, and is paid a combination of salary and bonus . Alternatively, a trader can work for himself, which means he is trading with his own money and credit but keeps all of the profit for himself. Among the disadvantages of short-term trading are commission costs and paying away the bid/offer spread. Because traders frequently engage in short-term trading strategies to chase after profit, they can rack up large commission fees. However, an increasing number of highly competitive discount brokerages has made this cost less of an issue, while electronic trading platforms have tightened spreads in the foreign exchange market. There is also disadvantageous tax treatment of short-term capital gains in the United States.

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

A Trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of other person or institution. The main difference between a trader and investor is the duration for which the person holds the asset. Investors tend to have a longer term time horizon, while traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time to capatilize on short term trends.Every traders have different styles of trading some traders did the Intraday Trading some traders did the Scalping some are swing Traders and Some trades for the long term but according to me a trader is one who achieved his targets and survive in the market for the long term

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fawadali is an unknown quantity at this point fawadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Traders are professionals (institutional) working in a financial institution or a corporation. They buy and sell financial instruments traded in the stock markets, derivatives markets and commodity markets, comprising the stock exchanges, derivatives exchanges and the commodities exchanges. Several categories and designations for diverse kinds of traders are found in finance, these may include:

Day trader
      Floor trader
      High-frequency trader
      Pattern day trader
      Rogue trader
      Stock trader

Income

According to the Wall Street Journal in 2004, a managing director convertible bond trader was earning between $700,000 and $900,000 on average.[1]
      A trader can work for a financial institution, in which case he trades with the company's money and credit, and is paid a combination of salary and bonus. Alternatively, a trader can work for himself, which means he is trading with his own money and credit but keeps all of the profit for himself. Among the disadvantages of short-term trading are commission costs and paying away the bid/offer spread. Because traders frequently engage in short-term trading strategies to chase after profit, they can rack up large commission fees. However, an increasing number of highly competitive discount brokerages has made this cost less of an issue, while electronic trading platforms have tightened spreads in the foreign exchange market. There is also disadvantageous tax treatment of short-term capital gains in the United States.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4583 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,398 Times in 744 Posts

A trader is anyone that engage in some financial activities where he is required to make decisions based on certain key indicators that he had developed for himself, before anyone can be called a forex trader, he should have made money consistently from trading which is quite difficult to see these days, the people who think they are trading are not doing that but rather they have been gambling because there is nothing that shows for their activities in the forex market, a forex trader is patience and understanding of money management is always there to stay focused at all times. Someone that depends on greed for his trades cannot be referred to as a trader. Because he will always lose.

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast