• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 67 68 69

Thread: F xBD's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: F xBD's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      UPDATE:

how are you everyone?today market seems some good volatility and tough to trade short term.I got my withdrawal yesterday which made after getting margin call. here is the proof of it.

Attachment 91450

i am sorry to say that i have no balance for trading anymore and i lost that tiny 1.91$ last day. Obviously i have to wait for tomorrow because of week 46 bonus amount so that i can start fresh once again. Definitely i will try to grow my balance form now and i won't get margin call form now so quickly that will be my primary target for next week.

obviously there is big bearish market tread for GBPUSD which is really pathetic for many of us and yes there might be a good chance for short selling now but those who are thinking for long term they must buy form the position of 1.2830.

Attachment 91451
      sorry to hear you lost your account. most of us also did as the markets went wild and predicting correctly became very difficult. we need to wait for the next crediting of bonus from our good instaforex and the mt5 forum. while waiting we should keep watching the charts so as to be well prepared for the market.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ralph For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,801 Posts

UPDATE:

how are you everyone?today market seems some good volatility and tough to trade short term.I got my withdrawal yesterday which made after getting margin call. here is the proof of it.

Attachment 91450

i am sorry to say that i have no balance for trading anymore and i lost that tiny 1.91$ last day. Obviously i have to wait for tomorrow because of week 46 bonus amount so that i can start fresh once again. Definitely i will try to grow my balance form now and i won't get margin call form now so quickly that will be my primary target for next week.

obviously there is big bearish market tread for GBPUSD which is really pathetic for many of us and yes there might be a good chance for short selling now but those who are thinking for long term they must buy form the position of 1.2830.

Attachment 91451
      Congratulations for your withdrawal dear, I think it's not a good time to buy the GBP as there is too much noise in their political situation and until that is established we must see some other pairs to trade. As in the coming days we can see it will fall further and it may break the previous lows it the situation remain same, Currently I am looking at the commodity currency crosses which are offering better trading opportunities at this moment and its viable to trade them here at this time when GBP and EUR pairs are become so risk. I am stuck into a GBP/AUD trade and that is running into negative territory. I am till feeling that the time to buy the GBP will come but it's far now.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-15-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

leone will become famous soon enough leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      dear its very sad to hear that you got margin call but also you received withdraw that's relief and yess im also excited about tomorrow bonus. im hoping thats i will gonna get good bonus because im doing hard work.
      about GPB usd it is really dangerous to trade on this pair and i think buying is little bit dangerous right now
      however im thinking to buy if gbp usd go below 1.2750

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to leone for this useful post.

FxBD (11-15-2018), kanyB1 (11-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      The GBPUSD actually lost some value today in a surprising way because of the resignation of some minters in the cabinet of the UK's prime minister and that really made lot of investors o lose confidence because they are actually losing hope on the leadership of prime minster Theresa May based on the Briexit but I think the Pair will gain back its strength if the meeting finally goes well, so I do not think that the movement in the bearish direction will last depending on the outcome of the meeting.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      if tonight gbp/usd breaking the supporting level 1.2759

then chance go more down tonight and next day if not break then
      gbp/usd chance to buy and going up and target is 1.2913 or more plus

so i think wetting for the good trading if break support then trend is bearish if not break and just touch the price then Gbp/Usd chance to go up and then trend is bullish so i suggest wetting for the good trading time for this pairs,

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dezing For This Useful Post:

FxBD (11-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles is a splendid one to behold Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      congratulation on your profits withdrawal , i request a withdrawal two days ago but until now it still pending , i dont know why ? , hope i will get it tomorrow because i expect the same today movement on gbp pairs , i expect it to go up now against USD and JPY then another wave down to 1.25 (GBP/USD), 142 (GBP/JPY) , take care and i hope you will get good bonus tomorrow to recover your losses .

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), MajidAli (Yesterday)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,328 Posts

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      It would be quite good for you to start making a way to strongly protect your trading account balance and this is because of the fact that high risks keeps a Forex trader to always have a very small account balance every time because high risks cause amargin calls for a Forex exchange trader. For me, I choose to trade at all times with a maximum of 5% account balance risk in order to keep my trading account protected.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      Congratulation my dear brother finally you received your withdrawal request. It's really happy moments for a trader when he received his withdrawal in his wallet. But, very sad that now you have no balance to do trade in the market but you are no need to worry because today we will receive our weekly bonus then we are able to again trade in the market.
      Learning Is better than earning My trading journal.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...(never-give-up)

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to The S-I-S for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), MajidAli (Yesterday)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

MajidAli is on a distinguished road MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Re: F xBD's - Trading journal

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      Congratulation my dear sir that you received your withdrawal request. Slow and steady always wins the race, your request is small but something is better than nothing. It's really sad to hear that you have no money to do more trade but you have no need to worry because profit and loss is the part of this business you have need to wait for this week bonus. I hope you will get big bonus.
      Good Luck my dear brother for a successful trading career.

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

UPDATE:

Attachment 91450

Attachment 91451
      Congrats mate. Even though the amount is not much but I think it is valuable to your side. Well, I feel sorry to your account. Just stay active in this section and I do believe you will earn good amount of bonuses. Yes, the bonus for week 46 is already in and please check your account. Do trade with care mate and I hope you can keep active in your trading journal and let's share views and opinions.

Thanks  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Closed Thread
    Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 67 68 69