• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Endut's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,822 Times in 2,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endut View Post
      Looking at daily chart, EUR/USD is at critical level right now. Need to break the resistance trendline and close the price above 1.1758 to confirm that the bull is back with initial target 1.182X-1.186X zone further up toward 1.195X zone.
      If the pair failed here, it's potentially that the triangle consolidation is over and more weakness could follow with initial target is breaking 1.1500 futher down toward 1.144X-1.145X zone.

Well we can see that EU seems to move up back. It is already reached at the bottom level so I think it is the best time for this pair to move up. Maybe it will make some reversal. Well, are you trading on EU today mate?. If yes then hopefully your trade will turn into profit. All the best mate!.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Endut (07-24-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Well we can see that EU seems to move up back. It is already reached at the bottom level so I think it is the best time for this pair to move up. Maybe it will make some reversal. Well, are you trading on EU today mate?. If yes then hopefully your trade will turn into profit. All the best mate!.
      It's possible for this pair to start moving up now, like it did last week cause the movement of this pair from Thursday to Friday was up and I expect that movement to continue this week as well right now the currency pair is trading at 1.1700 since it will reach 1.1750 again that's where the price was exactly when the market open.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

Endut (07-24-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,370 Times in 562 Posts

Looking at daily chart, EUR/USD is at critical level right now. Need to break the resistance trendline and close the price above 1.1758 to confirm that the bull is back with initial target 1.182X-1.186X zone further up toward 1.195X zone.
      If the pair failed here, it's potentially that the triangle consolidation is over and more weakness could follow with initial target is breaking 1.1500 futher down toward 1.144X-1.145X zone.

This is true. EURUSD pair now on critical zone. But i think this pair will go on up side and there are also more chance to go on down side. Because it currently standing near on previous high level. If it can break this level then it will go on upside. If it not break previous high level then it will go on down side. But i am preparing for go on buy side. I hope it will break previous higher level.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Endut (07-24-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

The pair is now moving down at the moment, and I can see the pair moving toward the 1.1590 and 1.1500 respectively.
      But the usd is somehow complicated and the best thing to do is to follow the trend, and currently it seems like the pair is going down.
      But we still have to trade cautiously and trade safe.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (07-24-2018), Endut (07-25-2018), Unregistered (3)

9. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      33 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/USD Daily Latest Update

Well, EUR/USD seemed failed at resistance trendline and move about a full cent yesterday. Breaking 1.1573 would give more evidence that the bear is under control.
      Now I'm looking for the entry to short this pair.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17