• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maximum leverage is 1:50 in bonus account?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,295 Times in 3,066 Posts

Default Maximum leverage is 1:50 in bonus account?

Hello folks, today I want to change my current leverage but it said an error. I can't change my leverage. Do you all face the same matter like me?. My current leverage is 1:50.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

azmassi (04-05-2018), cambiste (04-05-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,192 Times in 4,650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks, today I want to change my current leverage but it said an error. I can't change my leverage. Do you all face the same matter like me?. My current leverage is 1:50.
      Hi mate
      Yes, we're not allowed to change the leverage of bonus accounts. My bonus account leverage is 1:100. Some accounts are set to 1:50 maximum and some to 1:100 but the maximum for all bonus accounts is 1:100

Thanks  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (04-05-2018), dzin4aans (04-05-2018), forexianz (04-05-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (04-16-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

leverage 1:50 is a bit small but I think it's enough to make good profit in forex. 1:100 is just perfect, with a small leverage we can control risk better.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

forexianz (04-06-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,705 Times in 535 Posts

azmassi, Could you please explain this then?
      I have had my bonus account for years and back then, This rule of 1:100 leverage didn't exist. This is a fact because up till yesterday my leverage was 1:1000. I have known for so long that there was a rule about leverage being 1:100 but mine was set to 1000 from the get go up till yesterday like I mentioned. I took this problem to support and they basically told me to tell the administrator of the forum for some reason. This thing here is Why my account? I'm 100% sure that there are many other traders here in the forum with 1:1000 leverage. Personally, I think they changed it to 1:100 for me because I contacted support like 10 times in the past 2 weeks because of a delayed withdrawal and I think when they looked at my leverage they just decided to decrease it.. If that's the case, do you think it's fair? Shouldn't the rules apply to everyone or the ones that comes across support only?
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

azmassi (04-12-2018), forexianz (04-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      azmassi, Could you please explain this then?
      I have had my bonus account for years and back then, This rule of 1:100 leverage didn't exist. This is a fact because up till yesterday my leverage was 1:1000. I have known for so long that there was a rule about leverage being 1:100 but mine was set to 1000 from the get go up till yesterday like I mentioned. I took this problem to support and they basically told me to tell the administrator of the forum for some reason. This thing here is Why my account? I'm 100% sure that there are many other traders here in the forum with 1:1000 leverage. Personally, I think they changed it to 1:100 for me because I contacted support like 10 times in the past 2 weeks because of a delayed withdrawal and I think when they looked at my leverage they just decided to decrease it.. If that's the case, do you think it's fair? Shouldn't the rules apply to everyone or the ones that comes across support only?
      Hi Soldier, actually your trading account leverage has nothing to do with MT5, it's instaforex that reduced the leverage and it's the case of everyone who uses the bonus for posting.
      It's a bonus account and that's the rule mate, we've nothing to do and I think it's still a great and a unique opportunity! I hope this won't affect your trading performance.

Thanks  

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-12-2018), forexianz (04-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (04-16-2018), Soldier (04-12-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hodl2018 is on a distinguished road Hodl2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it's not a good feeling to see something like that. Of course it will make me disappointed.
      But if you think about it again, the forum is very generous by their offer. I see people are enjoying their time here learning and earning at the same time.
      I think you must be smart and not think about the bonus as something that you can depend for a long time.

Every good thing has an end.

For me, I come here not to look for bonus because I know from a lot of news that promo or free offer does not exist there will be things that will restrain us. But it's just my personal opinion.

Thanks  

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hodl2018 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-23-2018), Haziq X-2 (04-21-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hodl2018 View Post
      For me, I come here not to look for bonus because I know from a lot of news that promo or free offer does not exist there will be things that will restrain us. But it's just my personal opinion.
      Hi Hodl, welcome to mt5
      When you start getting bonus from mt5 and withdrawing profits from instaforex you'll change your mind
      Good luck !

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-23-2018), dzin4aans (04-17-2018), Haziq X-2 (04-21-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Haziq X-2 is on a distinguished road Haziq X-2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small leverage like that is not good for gamblers and those who use big lot size in their trading strategy.
      And that is why probably they get angry.
      But for traders who are good at spotting trend in big time frame they won't have a problem at all with the leverage.

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Haziq X-2 For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (04-23-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,129 Times in 686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hodl2018 View Post
      I think it's not a good feeling to see something like that. Of course it will make me disappointed.
      But if you think about it again, the forum is very generous by their offer. I see people are enjoying their time here learning and earning at the same time.
      I think you must be smart and not think about the bonus as something that you can depend for a long time.

Every good thing has an end.

This campaign is real, try it yourself and get the StartUp bonus from InstaForex.
      If you still have any questions, contact us via email startup-bonus@instaforex.com
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haziq X-2 View Post
      Small leverage like that is not good for gamblers and those who use big lot size in their trading strategy.
      And that is why probably they get angry.
      But for traders who are good at spotting trend in big time frame they won't have a problem at all with the leverage.
      Yup i agree with you, no matter with the leverage sizes for a good trader they will handle it with well.
      For gambler, this is the right time for you to change your trading strategies.

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

cambiste (04-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-24-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast