• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: How to setup candlestick trading?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to setup candlestick trading?

How to setup candlestick chart pattern in MT4? I tried to set up candlestick pattern, but it only gives me a line chart. I tried clicking on candlestick, and still, it will give me only a line chart. All kinds of help is deeply appreciated.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      How to setup candlestick chart pattern in MT4? I tried to set up candlestick pattern, but it only gives me a line chart. I tried clicking on candlestick, and still, it will give me only a line chart. All kinds of help is deeply appreciated.
      you can press the button like tha picture bellow or Alt + 2 :

Simple Is The Best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,111 Times in 670 Posts

In this case, please visit this link: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/tradi...t/charts_setup .
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,523 Times in 5,449 Posts

Have you tried zooming in the chart closer? Usually when we first change the candlestick chart from the line chart it will look similar because the candle chart was loaded at its default smallest size

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Aviz (04-12-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,229 Times in 6,912 Posts

this is your mt4 tool bar that you find on top of your terminal, you have to click on the middle one that is your candlestick, after that you can zoom in or zoom out, and to know about candlestick patteren you need to use some sort of indicator or learn the pattern you can find it easily on our forum

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin is on a distinguished road Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post

this is your mt4 tool bar that you find on top of your terminal, you have to click on the middle one that is your candlestick, after that you can zoom in or zoom out, and to know about candlestick patteren you need to use some sort of indicator or learn the pattern you can find it easily on our forum
      Nice info, now i have candle chart on my own metatrader and ouh that is too zoom in and out the candle, Nice!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

either alt+f2 or choose it in the upper menu. but be careful not to mistake it with bar chart. then you can zoom it or zoom out up to your prefference. also go to your chart, click right and there choose properties and there under both section can change other setting too.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,510 Times in 7,031 Posts

So, looks like thread starter already got many good answer, if some one still confussing please go to here: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/tradi...t/charts_setup
      All of your question about metaquotes is exists threre.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander is on a distinguished road Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, nice info mate. I think we can make this thread still opened and i feel someone will ask question soon.

Reply to Thread