• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: How to setup candlestick trading?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to setup candlestick trading?

How to setup candlestick chart pattern in MT4? I tried to set up candlestick pattern, but it only gives me a line chart. I tried clicking on candlestick, and still, it will give me only a line chart. All kinds of help is deeply appreciated.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

2. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      596.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      How to setup candlestick chart pattern in MT4? I tried to set up candlestick pattern, but it only gives me a line chart. I tried clicking on candlestick, and still, it will give me only a line chart. All kinds of help is deeply appreciated.
      you can press the button like tha picture bellow or Alt + 2 :

"Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude is a splendid one to behold IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

In this case, please visit this link: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/tradi...t/charts_setup .
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,413 Times in 5,311 Posts

Have you tried zooming in the chart closer? Usually when we first change the candlestick chart from the line chart it will look similar because the candle chart was loaded at its default smallest size

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Aviz (04-12-2018)

9. Forex Game
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,051 Times in 6,883 Posts

this is your mt4 tool bar that you find on top of your terminal, you have to click on the middle one that is your candlestick, after that you can zoom in or zoom out, and to know about candlestick patteren you need to use some sort of indicator or learn the pattern you can find it easily on our forum

Reply to Thread